Daniella Westbrook #9 A necrotic mess with a surplus wedding dress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if her facial wound smells (sorry to be gross) because having smelt gangrene once that was putrid so if she has necrosis then is that a similar smell? She must be at high risk of sepsis or similar and swimming in pools or the sea sounds a terrible idea if you have an open wound 🤷‍♀️

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

This is her next ` victim ` .... sorry ...... blushing ` groom ` .... his IG is 👉👉 ben hatchett offical ... Looks like a right knob! 🤷‍♀️ being bare knuckle he`s probably involved in a lot of dodgy tit .... just her type😖
he's a real bargain but then when you look like Westcrack anybody who can look past the horrors of her face is a RESULT

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8

This is her next ` victim ` sorry ` ...... blushing ` groom ` .... his IG is 👉👉 ben hatchett offical ... Looks like a right knob! 🤷‍♀️ being bare knuckle he`s probably involved in a lot of dodgy tit .... just her type😖
She has done a pod cast with this idiot around the same time as her James English one, 🙄 more lies on there, Brian Harvey called her out and then she had that ig rant about him. That Ben Hatchett is trying to get his 15 mins and she is as close as it gets for him.

Mrs Hatchett would be quite fitting name gor her though 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12

This is the Brain Harvey saga, the first full rant has been deleted ...... could only find this short clip ... in the original she was fully off her nut, high as a kite, not making any sense, she did this second one to fix her first rant 🤷‍♀️ .... sadly because she lies constantly, contradicts herself, story always changing ` boy who cried wolf ` what can you believe with her? ... she jumps onto any bandwagon for a few quid, nothing is out of bounds ..... note .... ` she dont need the money apparently :rolleyes: ` ..... chatting a load of drug addled tit as per ... fast forward to today ... look where she is ... in the same predicament ... her miserable life always follows the same pattern .... ` got lots of work lined up, miracle surgery, in a good place ..... blahh blahh bleeping blahhh ` 3 million hits on IG, imagine if they all gave her a quid, she`d be rolling in it .... just lie after lie, after LIE

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

This is the Brain Harvey saga, the first full rant has been deleted ...... could only find this short clip ... in the original she was fully off her nut, high as a kite, not making any sense, she did this second one to fix her first rant 🤷‍♀️ .... sadly because she lies constantly, contradicts herself, story always changing ` boy who cried wolf ` what can you believe with her? ..... note .... ` she dont need the money apparently :rolleyes: ` chatting a load of tit as per
God imagine waking up next to THAT!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Danniella Westbrook’s Full Instagram Response To Brian Harvey
This is the full version but youtube wont allow to post on here 👆 ... just tap this into their search box ... worth a watch ... apparently she dumped her son with Brain and pissed off to Spain to party for a few weeks on the same day 🤷‍♀️ .... Brain originally said, she would take underage kids to these ` red room ` parties, knowing they would be abused ..... in all truth ... I believe him

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Danniella Westbrook’s Full Instagram Response To Brian Harvey
This is the full version but youtube wont allow to post on here 👆 ... just tap this into their search box ... worth a watch ... apparently she dumped her son with Brain and pissed off to Spain to party for a few weeks on the same day 🤷‍♀️ .... Brain originally said, she would take underage kids to these ` red room ` parties, knowing they would be abused ..... in all truth ... I believe him
First time I've watched the whole thing. What a nasty piece of work.

Reactions: 9

And it continues ..... place ya bets guys .... is this yet another ` delusional ` drug addled fantasy? ..... or is she getting ready to fleece another old guy out of 80,000 grand 🤷‍♀️ :rolleyes:

` Blind ` RICH businessman ... maybe 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Got a feeling she aint too fussy, apparently, the hatchett bloke also used to be an addict, supposedly clean now.... at this point, I think she's desperate enough to marry anyone brave enough to go there, she cant let that wedding dress and veil go to waste, she also has a good collection of engagement rings, and every bloke she gets involved with, she picks one out wears it, to show off, someone on twitter, who knew her in real life ... outed her over this, she paid for these rings, and uses them for photo ops ... no man is buying her rings :rolleyes: .. she behaves like a hormonal 12yr old not a grown woman ... suppose being a boxer he has a strong stomach to wake up to her, while she whistles, cackles ... grunts, drips snot through that nostril every morning, with the lovely stench from that necrotic black flesh 😖
Just waiting on a Special Fried Rice from the chippy...I'm not sure I want it now... Wasn't hungry anyway🤮😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10

And it continues ..... place ya bets guys .... is this yet another ` delusional ` drug addled fantasy? ..... or is she getting ready to fleece another old guy out of 80,000 grand 🤷‍♀️ :rolleyes:

` Blind ` RICH businessman ... maybe 🤔
Utter Utter Utter BullShit. She's hit it off with a wealthy businessman. What is he bleeping blind, if he's as wealthy as she's allegedly making out, then why is he / she shopping at the Bizzar and buy FAKE clothes. There seems to be absolutely no end this woman is willing to go to, too stay relevant and in the media's eye, no pictured of him on her social media which we all know shed have been updating relentlessly, look at my rich sexy cash machine, and although I'm commenting I doubt anyone gives a actual duck who's dipping thier wick in her, all I can say is this wealthy businessman is probably on holiday and she's latched on to him, but again I call it bullshit, she was only asking Hatchett to marry her two days ago and now she's all loved up with someone else. Money clearly takes doesn't it, or it will be some hotelier or a local shop owner and obviously in Twerky even tho they don't have all the zeros on the Lira anymore, it's not hard to know that a packet of cigarettes cost 2.5 million lira or about 20p and all she's heard is million and thought I'm literally quids in here. It's the 11th July, I give it 14 days (2 week holiday) and it will be a different story in The Scum, she's woken up from her dream and he's disappeared in to thin air.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Utter Utter Utter BullShit. She's hit it off with a wealthy businessman. What is he bleeping blind, if he's as wealthy as she's allegedly making out, then why is he / she shopping at the Bizzar and buy FAKE clothes. There seems to be absolutely no end this woman is willing to go to, too stay relevant and in the media's eye, no pictured of him on her social media which we all know shed have been updating relentlessly, look at my rich sexy cash machine, and although I'm commenting I doubt anyone gives a actual duck who's dipping thier wick in her, all I can say is this wealthy businessman is probably on holiday and she's latched on to him, but again I call it bullshit, she was only asking Hatchett to marry her two days ago and now she's all loved up with someone else. Money clearly takes doesn't it, or it will be some hotelier or a local shop owner and obviously in Twerky even tho they don't have all the zeros on the Lira anymore, it's not hard to know that a packet of cigarettes cost 2.5 million lira or about 20p and all she's heard is million and thought I'm literally quids in here. It's the 11th July, I give it 14 days (2 week holiday) and it will be a different story in The Scum, she's woken up from her dream and he's disappeared in to thin air.
She’s a bleeping nutcase ain’t she,gone beyond any normality he is probably one of her pervs on OF.Or as you say Error,or just a somebody that said hello to her.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can you see what she is doing?

Because the mystery jailbird boyfriend / marriage hype stories have hit the buffers she has now invented a 'wealthy businessman' so she can continue to flog made up stories to the tabloids.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She is spouting 100% pure bullshit - but she has flogged a story to the tabloids so she is being rewarded for her lies. The tabloids are her enablers. There are no consequences for her lies there are only financial rewards.

The jailbird boyfriend saga will be a chapter in her 3rd book. Financial rewards for utter fabricated bullshit.

Reactions: 10
How fuxking desperate are that company (hoggbroz) to have her as a advertising thier products, have they flown some merchandise out to Twerkey where its about 38 degress for her to advertise or is that a really old picture and she just uploaded it to her Insta in the hope they wire her some money for advertising thier brand. Because thats what they need don't they, some bag head with a face like a chewed orange wossit advertising for them, I'll advertise their brand for them if they are reading, but then again, looking at the pictures it looks like a ironed on logo, so, probably picked it up in the local bizzar while out shopping with her wealthy businessman that's she's still not mentioned, it's only the tabs who've mentioned him.
---
Clearly HoggBroz is a reputable company with high gross in sales, that make WET Weather clothing, that this muppet is advertising while being in a Middle Eastern country where it rains maybe 4 or 5 times every few years. if i wasn't blocked on her insta (having never had any interaction with her) I'd call her out on it.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.