Daniella Westbrook #9 A necrotic mess with a surplus wedding dress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Oh davey❄ BIG SIGH ... Look at what you could have had:sick:🤮🤮 .... where's the wedding dress and veil??? 🤔

Me thinks that's a Turkey knock off care of Mohammed on the street corner, I've heard he does quite well with moody Louis Vuitton gear for 10 quid :oops: ... hark at lady muck ... doesn't have a pot to piss in, no home, sofa surfs, but wearing designer :rolleyes: constantly on cheap holidays, because she too thick to save any money she earns to get herself somewhere to live .... good god, she's really living ` the life `... what a load of old BOLLOCKS 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

Oh davey❄ BIG SIGH ... Look at what you could have had:sick:🤮🤮 .... where's the wedding dress and veil??? 🤔

Me thinks that's a Turkey knock off care of Mohammed on the street corner, I've heard he does quite well with moody Louis Vuitton gear for 10 quid :oops: ... hark at lady muck ... doesn't have a pot to piss in, no home, sofa surfs, but wearing designer :rolleyes: constantly on cheap holidays, because she too thick to save any money she earns to get herself somewhere to live .... good god, she's really living ` the life `... what a load of old BOLLOCKS 🤷‍♀️
How many more bikini pool stories from Turkey can they publish from her few days stay? Looks like she spent her whole time changing into different outfits and being photographed. Backgrid then releases them over the course of a few weeks so it seems she is having an extended holiday in Turkey.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
How many more bikini pool stories from Turkey can they publish from her few days stay? Looks like she spent her whole time changing into different outfits and being photographed. Backgrid then releases them over the course of a few weeks so it seems she is having an extended holiday in Turkey.

Get on me bleeping nerves ugly twisted stupid bleep.More money then Westcrack for more❄

Reactions: 11
Looks like Daddy Agency IG and website have been taken down :oops:
What's going on??
---
And Chaddy has turned his comments off on his own page 👀
---
Found this on Companies House...

DADDY.jpg

DADDY2.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I forgot I made this the other day 😄 x...

Is Polo growing a beard 😀...

Resizer_16884923803861~3.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She is just trying too hard to be relevant. Absolutely no one cares about her made up stories.
---
Well, if Westy and David My Love can't make it, what hope is there for the rest of us ☹💔

Personally, I think her next move should be writing to a death row prisoner and forging a passionate LDR. Lots of drama for the papers and no pressure to get together. There's an American website where you can choose an inmate, she should get on that pronto. She could spiel that out for years and maybe even attend his execution for more heartbreaking stories.
---

There it is! There's profiles so you can find your ideal match ❤
She hardly has the fare to fly around Europe, what still the USA?😁

• Haha
Reactions: 9

[/QUOTE]

I've been saying this for the past few threads, having been to Twerkey many times, all the (designer) gear she's being papped in, is definitely from the Bizzar In Twerkey, she wasn't papped on any other holiday in (designer) gear, she's been fingered for 30 Twerkish lira and a 0.9 bag of nose bag and been and bought a few bikinis and a couple of other items down the local shopping center and then had a few changes in one day to make it look like she's on one continuous holiday, Twerkey is notorious for selling FAKE goods, However all that a side what's going on here in this picture, her nose looks like a scab has formed underneath and when it dries out and falls off will her nose fall off with it?? All while in her FAKE Louis Vuitton bikini.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Looooool at the filters 😄😄😄😘 x....

Real version 😄...

View attachment 2293072
On a stag do with mates. Vague recollection of some crack bleep gatecrashing your night out saying she was some famous actress. Night becomes a blur and you black out. Wake up in the morning naked in a strange bed - roll over and confronted by a necrotic whistling mess with no teeth and a third nostril starring back at you...
In a wedding dress 👰

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.