Daniella Westbrook #9 A necrotic mess with a surplus wedding dress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the National Hunter database. Once someone is on there, any company that performs a credit check will see that persons fraud marker. That’s everything from banks, to insurance and mobile phone companies, etc.

Even companies someone already has accounts with may periodically check the database. This is why people with multiple accounts with different banks start seeing existing accounts getting closed all over the place if they end up with a fraud marker.

That’s it, thankyou. My brother explained to to me but I am not very good at remembering details and couldn’t remember if it was just banks who could see it or any credit referencing, but I remember him talking about credit checks.

Reactions: 5
Sorry I did have a nightmare about this. I used to cam and the blokes fetishism could be really weird (I won't go into detail) but I 100 % think after this some depraved people would pay enough for "the nozzer"(online) for 100 that being a score if your desperate enough...
No1knows2... My apologies if my post has offended or brought back unpleasant memories for you.

I can only imagine that there are some freaks out there that would enjoy some very weird stuff and leave you feeling disturbed.

I think anything would go with her though as she's desperate and needs the money for her drugs.
She must be so void of emotion as I really don't know how she can live with herself doing what she does and has done.
Even facing the public looking like she does.
People like this eventually come to a sticky end though. As my lovely Nan used to say "If you live by the sword you'll die by the sword" only in Westcracks case it's drugs.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
All those recent videos are adverts that she hasn’t declared. She wants reported to the ASA. She’s being paid to promote them and getting freebies to visit. Why would any company want to be associate with her????

Reactions: 12
Hmmmmm :unsure:

I'm curious, if her face cant be fixed, decent surgeons ` rightly ` refusing to touch her .... surely its going to get worse over time ... it looks horrendous now .... wtf is she going to do🤷‍♀️ ... you can clearly see, in the middle its sunk into itself, like a sinkhole .... wonder what the Liverpool surgeon told her ( can he do something, or told her he wont after the botched job she got done in Turkey, against his advice ) ... of course she would need to be clean ❄ for a certain time, which judging by these stupid filtered to fuckery videos she puts out ... She is NOT .. Like many have said over the years ❄ comes first and foremost in her life
Screenshot_20230719-155616_Instagram.jpg
dw1 (2).jpg
Screenshot_20230719_205208 (1).jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I watched the vid...it was all jerky, was it filmed on a potato 😄 x
It certainly was filmed by a potato 😬😄 x...

Resizer_16898319583431.jpg

Resizer_16898320400411.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.