Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Most members of the public have only seen Polo's heavily filtered photos in the media so it must come as a shock when they see her in real life. We all know Polo has a habit of trying to wriggle her way into other peoples holidays joining random groups of men for free drinks, free drugs and perhaps a quickie if they are really drunk. Looks like 'Eric' didn't think it was Polo at his second glance and the new cheeks and chin check out - as for being on Charlie that doesn't bode well for her fat transfer. We are used to the way Polo looks but it must come as a shock to Joe public.
The fucking liar about hospital dash on same night eh? Just the same as fucking vile Skanky red tops won’t print the truf.😡

Reactions: 17
God what age is this kid? 😂 looks like an adolescent but must be 40+ to know who marsh is 😂
He is 28!
---
I don't believe the plastic cosmetic surgeon has mislead her, I think she always knew she was only going to have a face lift superficial cosmetic procedures but she doesn't look the way she expected, so she's trying to blame them. What disgusting liar she is.

She often attacks others looks, maybe out of jealousy, and just the other night she called a guy a fat c*nt. I've witnessed her bully people publicly on social media, she's probably much worse in private.

Thanks for sharing this :)
Fixed your comment :)

She didn't even have a facelift. She had a superficial thread lift where they use hundreds of tiny stitches to tighten the skin without any surgery. It wears off after 12 months so not permanent. How did she think she could get away with claiming she was having her 5th and final facial reconstruction surgery when she had fat pumped into the voids and had a mere thread lift! The result is the same old Polo but with wonky lips to go with the wonky nose and a fatter face.

She is off to Ireland to start filming at any time as well as starting her new job in London this month and also preparing to film 2 series for Netflix and perform in her one woman West End show and prepare for her wedding - any news on the coffee and organic cake shop - and also fingering her holes on her adult content site to get cash from mentally deranged men and also catfish pensioners.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

TooFarScone

VIP Member
Someone needs to tell Westcrack that creditors are not stalkers. Try paying them back and they'll stop harassing you!

• Haha

HollyGolightly

VIP Member
Do you think the media would tell her story... they do like to go along with her lies and cover for her though. I'm not sure they would expose her.

Bilge also said DW wanted nose surgery and a breast lift too but she and murat both said no because she smokes and takes drugs. It's too risky.

• Wow

Jessica_Rabbit

VIP Member
She only has a single photo of them together - we have more photos of David than Polo does. She won't give his full name (it would be too easy for the media to track down he is David Kelly a major drug dealer). I believe it is a money making sham - she never mentioned this on off relationship ever until early last year. We all know Polo likes publicising everything she does in her life. She is drip feeding the media the relationship, the engagement, the splits and getting back together, shopping for wedding dresses etc. I think she and Chad are trying to flog the exclusive rights to the Wedding to some tabloid. She got enough money for the photos of her first marriage to the bloke she met at a petrol station that they emigrated to Australia - she is probably deluded enough to think she will get a 5 or 6 figure payout. If they do get married it won't last long. Or better still she will be dumped at the alter or dumped when he is released - she will sell the 'exclusive' to the tabloids.
I don’t believe she is in a relationship with the lynx collector, somebody with his convictions or what he does would not want publicity, or if he needed someone to wash money I highly doubt he would use Polo as she has no assets. Shes a liar and wants people to think someone “loves” her 🙄 the deluded crack head was all to quick with picking out a wedding dress , the biggest one on show in the shop FFS, a quick pic of that and job done, wedding dress picked and fitted and throw in some really shit superficial cosmetic procedures and some more pictures, pure bullshit! How the fuck she gets away with these lies is beyond me?? And how the fuck can Chaddy work with these money hungry freaks, he must be worse than the lot of them, it’s easy money for him I supppse! Its all a roundabout of lies and they all use each other.

Good luck Polo on your new job you start later this month as Creative Talent Director at Social Ikon.

Did they do a face to face interview before offering you the job as I think they might be in for a bit of a surprise when you turn up for work...

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
wonder if she ever thinks of the damage she has done to others that make and supply the coke
tbf drug takers dont give a feck about the process to get their drugs but it touches many peoples lives

wonder if she ever thought about poor Oliva in Liverpool that got shot by that scum Thomas cashman very doubtful drug users are some of the most selfish people ever and she has proved this many times,she will never change for the better

Old Banger Bett

Chatty Member
Frigging hell imagine her rocking up to the prison in a taxi to collect her David in her wedding dress .... he comes out the gates see's this and he'll be like "Fuck that please let me back in".
Screenshot 2023-05-28 070419.png

• Haha
  • Wow

funkimunki1984

Chatty Member
Body from baywatch face from crimewatch.
I’ve showed her to my little girl to show her what drugs do to you. She asked why was I showing her nightmare fuel.

• Haha
Yep, no sympathy for a cunt who was on the sniff whilst she was in labour. The only thing she's good for is getting wasted, fingering herself online and wanking off senile old men for a few ££££££

• Sick

RachieBoo

She can't take codeine for the pain purely because she would get zero effect from it due to her takings opiates at the level she does, her tolerance to opiates means that the maximum dose of prescribed codeine would be 60mg ( x 2 30mg) therefore useless to this bloody lying bint. She would abuse harder pain relief and most Drs wouldn't like to give her hard ass opiates, even Oramorph, would not touch the likes of this addict. continues to self medicate with ❄. To reference this I had a patient who was on methadone in my pharmacy and he was a regular, he had a really bad accident and was hit by a car on his bike, he complained that the hospital wouldn't prescribe him any pain relief for his badly hurt shoulder. The pharmacist told him that it wouldn't be any use to him as he had burnt-out his dopamine pain relief receptors. The Westcrack loves to put a little bit of truth into every single lie, she is an absolute piss take.

• Heart
"Needs" the pain "like a hole in her head"
But she's already got one, the silly old junkie! 😄
The fat pumped into her lips appears to have sealed all three of her nostrils shut. A new sound effect to her whistling and gurgling is pig like snorting.

Seriously how swollen are her lips! She is going to end up with a mouth like a cheap sex doll. Just compare the 2 photos below to see where her top lip is now resting. Can't wait to see the new face mess once the swelling goes down and the plaster and bandages are removed.

Sex doll lips and hamster cheeks another one of Daddy's freaks - damn bit late there on ideas for a thread name!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart