Daniella Westbrook #7 Liar, liar, snouts' on fire.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she hates he face and hole in her head so bad and can’t stop crying but obviously doesn’t hate it that much if she’s going to be on that sleazy OF rip off site 😖 (Hope Dr Blige keeps receipts like us, I know she had the golden receipt, the before and after pictures but all this just adds that she is happy enough with her face to show it on a sleezy website.
She a dirty old mare,get her flange out but moans about her ‘terrible surgery etc’ bleeping old cracked nut.Pisses me off.😏duck off you old crackhead
---
Is she still spouting crap to the papers about how the "surgery" ruined her face? She needs a good slap. If I were the person who had worked on that monstrous face of hers (free no doubt), I would sue the witch for talking all that tit. She knew the risks and she knew it was not reconstructive surgery. If her face has gone manky it's because she's a dirty witch who is still abusing substances.
Yes,but doctors have all listed photos before and after,signed declaration from her etc..We think she maybe sued..they have all info.So crackhead is going further into deep waters we think with her lies.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Looks like thefatboyslimjimchaddydaddyagency is back in business .... He`s posted on IG but ` limited ` who can reply 👀 👀 wonder why :unsure: .... I hope he has shafted the delusional witch good and proper!! 🤭 or maybe chucked her 20quid to shut her up for now❄ .... couldn't happen to a nicer person AYYEE 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Looks like thefatboyslimjimchaddydaddyagency is back in business .... He`s posted on IG but ` limited ` who can reply 👀 👀 wonder why :unsure: .... I hope he has shafted the delusional witch good and proper!! 🤭 or maybe chucked her 20quid to shut her up for now❄ .... couldn't happen to a nicer person AYYEE 🤷‍♀️
Awww dear Anna Thank gawd you and posters use IG etc,get info..Plot keeps getting deeper.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Any John who books her off the images she puts out is going to get the shock of their life! How old and photoshopped are those bed images?? She looks like a human crash test dummy who was hit in the face at high velocity with a spade

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Any John who books her off the images she puts out is going to get the shock of their life! How old and photoshopped are those bed images?? She looks like a human crash test dummy who was hit in the face at high velocity with a spade
To quote the adorable Kathy Burke "most men would duck a ham sandwich" 😆 I'm sure there's a few men out there that would have a go - attraction is a funny old thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
WTF wasn’t that poem and what’s Chadgpt ??
---

I meant “was” (sorry if anyone on here wrote it but im a bit confused??? Lol)
It is an Artificial Intelligence interactive ap - I asked it to write a poem about Prisoner David Kelly and his Lynx Shower Gel collection and this is what I got:-

In a cell, where darkness dwells, Lives a man, they call him Kelly. But his story, oh, it compels, For his collection, oh, so smelly.

Prisoner David Kelly, they say, Holds the world's largest cache, Not diamonds or gold on display, But bottles of Lynx, row upon row, a brash.

Each scent a memory, a fleeting escape, From the confines of his narrow walls, A whiff of freedom, a shower's landscape, In those tiny bottles, his spirit sprawls.

The fragrances dance in the prison air, A symphony of musk, mint, and spice, His olfactory sanctuary, beyond compare, A testament to his secret paradise.

With each lather, he dreams anew, Of open skies and windswept plains, Where freedom reigns, a vibrant hue, And the scent of adventure never wanes.

But chains may bind his weary frame, His spirit, undeterred, soars high, Through Lynx Shower Gels, a subtle claim, That even in darkness, dreams can't die.

So let us ponder the captive's plight, And the power of a simple scent, For in the world's largest Lynx trove, we might, Find a reminder that hope is heaven-sent.
---
I also asked it to write a poem about Danniella Westbrook and Cocaine - this is what I got!

In the realm of tragedy, a tale unfolds, Of a woman named Danniella Westbrook, we're told. A spiral into darkness, a path paved with pain, As drugs and cocaine took hold, driving her insane.

Once a star shining bright in the glimmering sky, Her talent and beauty caught every eye. But behind the facade, a battle raged deep, A struggle with demons that refused to sleep.

Like a siren's call, cocaine beckoned her near, Its grip tightening, fueling her fear. She danced with the devil, oh, what a cost, Her dreams and ambitions forever lost.

Through the haze of addiction, she stumbled and fell, Leaving a trail of brokenness, a story to tell. The fame turned to ashes, her world torn apart, As the grip of cocaine tightened its hold on her heart.

The media's gaze turned harsh and unkind, As she became a cautionary tale, left behind. But amidst the wreckage, a flicker of light, A glimmer of hope, a chance to ignite.

For within the depths of despair's cruel reign, A spirit persisted, fighting the pain. Seeking redemption, she took a stand, To reclaim her life, to heal and expand.

Oh, tragic tale of Danniella's descent, A reminder of the demons we may resent. Let us learn from her journey, extend a hand, For in compassion and understanding, we can withstand.

May she find solace in the embrace of grace, Rebuilding her life, finding a new place. And may her story serve as a warning and plea, To steer clear of the path that leads to agony.

Let us remember her as more than the fall, A symbol of strength, rising above it all. For in the darkest of nights, hope can be found, And through love and support, healing knows no bounds.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Reactions: 8
It might not be the same stalker, but just a catfish using Jodie's pics to make fake accounts... this happens quite often online.

The stalker was only jailed in late 2021... so she has not been in there for 3 years...
---
This stalker woman had targeted loads of people but DW tried to make it all about her, like she was the only victim. She kept contradicting herself and exaggerating. She tried to make out this woman was showing up to her house and watching her through the window, but it was all online trolling/stalking.
---
It might not be the same stalker, but just a catfish using Jodie's pics to make fake accounts... this happens quite often online.

The stalker was only jailed in late 2021... so she has not been in there for 3 years...
---
This stalker woman had targeted loads of people but DW tried to make it all about her, like she was the only victim. She kept contradicting herself and exaggerating. She tried to make out this woman was showing up to her house and watching her through the window, but it was all online trolling/stalking.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Polo playing the victim yet again.

If it isn't botched surgery it's nasty trolls and stalkers.

Come on Police hurry up with the old trouts catfishing case.

Someone needs to tell Westcrack that creditors are not stalkers. Try paying them back and they'll stop harassing you!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Remember when she was going to confront her stalker with a camera crew... this never happened 🤥

And she was so terrified of her stalker that she used to post her whereabouts online so she could easily be found :rolleyes:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.