Daniella Westbrook #7 Liar, liar, snouts' on fire.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
` Liked by chadxt and others ` he also put this 😍😍 in the comments

Just seen chaddydaddy has liked Aisleynne whorelish pic posted an hour ago on IG 🤷‍♀️ .... and the tuff gansta witch has stopped bad mouthing him:rolleyes: ..... could this mean ` westcrack ` is the issue, and after he paid for her ops, because she refused ..... she is the only one he is blanking, and wont be giving her a penny ... the plot thickens :unsure:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
` Liked by chadxt and others `

Just seen chaddydaddy has liked Aisleynne whorelish pic posted an hour ago on IG 🤷‍♀️ .... and the tuff gansta witch has stopped bad mouthing him ..... could this mean ` westcrack ` is the issue, and after he paid for her ops, she is the only one he is blanking, and wont be giving her a penny ... the plot thickens :unsure:
Oh yes it is getting thicker Anna..it’s defo since her surgery isn’t it?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
` Liked by chadxt and others ` he also put this 😍😍 in the comments

Just seen chaddydaddy has liked Aisleynne whorelish pic posted an hour ago on IG 🤷‍♀️ .... and the tuff gansta witch has stopped bad mouthing him ..... could this mean ` westcrack ` is the issue, and after he paid for her ops, because she refused ..... she is the only one he is blanking, and wont be giving her a penny ... the plot thickens :unsure:

Or it's all for publicity 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 11
In my humble opinion I think Cardi Chad arranged the 'surgery' or whatever it was for free to get publicity.

Westcrack then went on to slag off the surgeons and denigrate their skills, one even called her a liar! 'Left for dead/hole in the head/blind in one eye etc'.

I think to save their reputations and livelihoods they are sueing her arse but as Chad is/was her manager he was the first port of call for the lawyers so he binned her and distanced himself from her toxic orbit hence hiding at Daddys villa. Westcrack is rampaging fo alledged 'money' he owes her. She's truly a bleeping barmpot...
sounds credible but chad has also done a runner on Aisleyne and she was gobbing of a week ago about him saying if he didnt pay her she would blab but she has not (no surprise really) and havent heard anything about chad for a couple of weeks,Would love to know what really is going on with that lot

Reactions: 7
Oh yes it is getting thicker Anna..it’s defo since her surgery isn’t it?
As @Lottiew1 mentioned ... It could very well be ... ALL for publicity .... westcracks face is still fucked though, she`s going to need to sell A LOT of stories, stupid pics, looking like an old lush in a bikini, before she can get back to the UK ... I honestly think he wanted rid off her to be honest, she was constantly gushing about him, and Id image like the leech she is, she stuck to him, wanting everything a big celeb gets ( ive read a few times people who knew her, say she`s demanding and very draining to be around, thinks she still this big shot actor :rolleyes: ) ... home in Portugal, and everything else .... I think he`s mugged her off:LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Is that owned by cardi??
He doesn't own it but his agency was doing the PR for it.

Daddy The Agency has been appointed to handle worldwide press and communications for adult subscription platform Social Ikon. Daddy The Agency will be leading on press & communications strategy and influencer campaigns & outreach.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She must be still bang on the packet. I think she's had some kind of meltdown!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
All these low-life Zlebs are doing the Secret Cabins gig; Skanky has been there and that plonker Kwiss Boyson to name but two.
Seems like the kinda place best avoided.........................................

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her biggest problem is the consent form written in English that spelled out exactly the procedures she was about to have and the possible complications. The would have also given her after care information again written in English. The surgeons would have these consent forms signed by Polo.
---
Messing around with Chatgpt:- Exploring Polo's hole.

In the minty realms of a candy delight, A tiny hole emerged, catching my sight. Within the Polo's circular embrace, I embarked on a journey, a moment to chase.

With intrigue and wonder, I ventured near, Eager to explore what lay deep and clear. My finger extended, curiosity unwound, Into the Polo's center, a world yet unfound.

Through the hole's gateway, sensations arose, A burst of cool freshness, as time froze. A symphony of flavors, minty and sweet, Engulfed my senses, a delectable treat.

The hole, a portal to a universe hidden, Where taste buds danced, a journey unbidden. A swirl of sensations, a tantalizing dance, As minty whispers awakened every sense.

In the Polo's core, a world to behold, A story of flavor, intricately untold. Each layer and texture, a delicate surprise, Unfolding on my tongue, a feast for the eyes.

The hole, a gateway to moments so rare, Where pleasures reside, beyond compare. A reminder that within the simplest of things, Lies a universe of wonder that the mind can bring.

So let us cherish the holes, both big and small, For they beckon us to explore, to give our all. In the tiniest spaces, there's magic to find, A journey of discovery, expanding the mind.

Through the hole in the Polo, a tale was unfurled, A reminder of the wonders that lie in our world. So explore, my friend, with an open heart and soul, And savor the adventures of every hole.
Bless Chatgpt, writing that sweet, innocent poem 😍😆 The 'pol-ar' opposite of the fetid holes 🤢normally discussed here.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just a thought; If Westcrack is so poverty-stricken and desperate to get back to the UK surely if she deposited herself at the British Embassy in Lisbon declaring herself "ill & skint" they'd have to repatriate it back to UK?
Thats part of the reason I don't believe all this BS she's spouting about being desperately sick with no money - what is she living on then? Dare I guess????

Reactions: 12
Just a thought; If Westcrack is so poverty-stricken and desperate to get back to the UK surely if she deposited herself at the British Embassy in Lisbon declaring herself "ill & skint" they'd have to repatriate it back to UK?
Thats part of the reason I don't believe all this BS she's spouting about being desperately sick with no money - what is she living on then? Dare I guess????
Rita,think you’ve guest right…

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
So she hates he face and hole in her head so bad and can’t stop crying but obviously doesn’t hate it that much if she’s going to be on that sleazy OF rip off site 😖 (Hope Dr Blige keeps receipts like us) I know she had the golden receipt, the before and after pictures but all this just adds that she is happy enough with her face to show it on a sleezy website.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Is she still spouting crap to the papers about how the "surgery" ruined her face? She needs a good slap. If I were the person who had worked on that monstrous face of hers (free no doubt), I would sue the witch for talking all that tit. She knew the risks and she knew it was not reconstructive surgery. If her face has gone manky it's because she's a dirty witch who is still abusing substances.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.