2023 Celebrity Death Pool #5 just die

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have no skin in this game but I bloody love this thread. Rolf Harris didgerydead? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s so weird that this is by far my fave Tattle thread, despite the fact that no fuckers are bleeping dead. Alice Evans is so last year. (Still follow and post though, obvs)
Me too! It’s even taken over the Ginge and Cringe thread. 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I'm older and fatter than him; put me on your lists!
Your celeb status is only limited to the confines of this thread, boss.😍
---
It’s so weird that this is by far my fave Tattle thread, despite the fact that no fuckers are bleeping dead. Alice Evans is so last year. (Still follow and post though, obvs)
And such a friendly bunch considering we're a bunch of ghouls

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Fucks sake.

How are we all so tit at this?

ROLF HARRIS WILL YOU JUST DIE.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Austrian actor Helmut Berger with 22 points available has passed, a great Dorian Gray, good looking dude indeed. RIP Helmut….is he a nul points though 🤔

5C8AD6C0-5CE9-432D-A895-181866744875.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.