Daniella Westbrook #4 The dramas of an ex-EastEnder, who lost her septum after a bender

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With a designer vagina and wonky tits,
Pay enough cash and you can see her bits,

A photographic filter to change her face,
So you don't vomit all over the place,

No coffee shop or acting career,
Thanks to her friend Class A gear,

A physic medium to see whats to come,
What next for this lying gurning old scum,

She thinks we don't notice she's not moved abroad,
And the mysterious pending charge for fraud,
There's a thread title in there!

Reactions: 6
Going back to her poor dad, I work on a dementia ward and the amount of safeguarding/POVA we have had to put in place against the patients relatives due to financial abuse is shocking. I worry about her poor dad, I don't know how advanced his dementia is but I hope he has appropriate support around him when it comes to finances and his will. You honestly would not believe how badly children can treat their own parents because they want their full inheritance. We had a lovely lady who desperately needed new glasses as hers broke. The daughter had access to her accounts but refused to buy any for her. She lived in clothes from our ward stock which are donated from previous patients or from families of patients that have passed. This woman was quite well off financially but her daughter was the one given access to the accounts. Staff were buying her toiletries etc because she couldnt access her own money. I can see Daniella being like this, helping herself to money now and again from his wallet, stealing and selling his things and basically spending more time with him to justify money being left in the will for her. One thing I absolutely hate is people preying on the elderly and vulnerable.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Going back to her poor dad, I work on a dementia ward and the amount of safeguarding/POVA we have had to put in place against the patients relatives due to financial abuse is shocking. I worry about her poor dad, I don't know how advanced his dementia is but I hope he has appropriate support around him when it comes to finances and his will. You honestly would not believe how badly children can treat their own parents because they want their full inheritance. We had a lovely lady who desperately needed new glasses as hers broke. The daughter had access to her accounts but refused to buy any for her. She lived in clothes from our ward stock which are donated from previous patients or from families of patients that have passed. This woman was quite well off financially but her daughter was the one given access to the accounts. Staff were buying her toiletries etc because she couldnt access her own money. I can see Daniella being like this, helping herself to money now and again from his wallet, stealing and selling his things and basically spending more time with him to justify money being left in the will for her. One thing I absolutely hate is people preying on the elderly and vulnerable.
Carry on doing God's work @Cucumber and eggs 💖 My friend works in the dementure field and she has often said the same thing. Some family members are absolute vultures. 😒

• Sad
Reactions: 11
In essence, through Insta and other social media, DW is creating her own Soap story as it's the only true drama she has ever really known. She needs better writers, though!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
TLDR version of what follows: My mum's in care. I'm in charge of her finances and could never exploit her but I know it happens.

This infuriates me. My mum's in a care home. She doesn't have dementia but has cognitive issues so I have full LPA and am in total control of her finances. She's far from loaded but is 'comfortable'. Had to sell her house to pay for her full care and now it gets topped up by the local Council because she's just under the threshold and is allowed some 'help'. I could run riot with her remaining finances as I am unable to work (except for volunteering) due to health problems and am on a low income. Couldn't live with myself if I did. The problem I have is trying to get her to spend money on herself, as she has this phobia of being penniless. She comes from a generation of people who paid their way and, except for a mortgage, never bought anything on credit. She paid her taxes and earned her small pensions. Although she has left anything that remains to me, as her only child, I won't touch it. While she is alive, it's HER money to do whatever she wants with. I want her to enjoy some luxuries because the last 2 decades of her life have been tit. She nearly died a month ago but fought back and I still have her. That's worth more to me than anything she could give me, materially. There have been people in mum's care home in similar situations to the one you describe and it boils my piss. My mum and dad slogged their guts off in relatively low paid jobs to ensure they'd have a comfortable retirement. My dad never lived to enjoy it. Safeguarding my 'inheritance' pales into nothing when compared with ensuring my mum's quality of life. She has all her material needs met- good food, more than enough clothes, sundries and a decent enough room. I buy her little luxuries. She has never been into fancy jewellery or expensive goods and wouldn't thank me for them. The best thing I could do for her, with her money, is a nice holiday somewhere but sadly she's not been well enough over the last few years (long COVID included). Not saying she is but if Daniella is hanging round her dad because she's on her uppers and needs a bung- financially or publicity-wise, it's shameful.

ETA: The one thing my mum does let me spend her money on is taking her to the haIrdressers and having a decent hairdo. Today, a little miracle happened and I was buzzing. Just over a month ago, she was writhing round in agony, in A & E, close to death. It didn't look good as she has multiple health issues. It was touch and go. They risked putting in a pacemaker for her heart and, today, I walked her into the salon to get her barnet coiffed up. She hadn't been in months. I was close to tears, seeing her getting the treatment. She even put her teeth in for the occasion! Never thought it would be possible. Can't put a price on that. Sorry for the long post...it just meant so much, had to share it!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Same. It’s something that greatly upsets me, I absolutely can’t bear abuse of the elderly. 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I Hope the fraud case is going well,I think it’s quite a big one and very,very serious,fraud cases do take lot of time,investigations etc.

I Hope the fraud case is going well,I think it’s quite a big one and very,very serious,fraud cases do take lot of time,investigations etc.
I think the biggest fraud are the fake photos she is trying to pass off as herself. This is a crime against photography.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The original unfiltered photo v the filtered photo she has just released.

Are the journalist that lazy they just publish without any checks.

A photographic filter to change her face,
So you don't vomit all over the place,
She looks gruesome even in the filtered ones!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
TLDR version of what follows: My mum's in care. I'm in charge of her finances and could never exploit her but I know it happens.

This infuriates me. My mum's in a care home. She doesn't have dementia but has cognitive issues so I have full LPA and am in total control of her finances. She's far from loaded but is 'comfortable'. Had to sell her house to pay for her full care and now it gets topped up by the local Council because she's just under the threshold and is allowed some 'help'. I could run riot with her remaining finances as I am unable to work (except for volunteering) due to health problems and am on a low income. Couldn't live with myself if I did. The problem I have is trying to get her to spend money on herself, as she has this phobia of being penniless. She comes from a generation of people who paid their way and, except for a mortgage, never bought anything on credit. She paid her taxes and earned her small pensions. Although she has left anything that remains to me, as her only child, I won't touch it. While she is alive, it's HER money to do whatever she wants with. I want her to enjoy some luxuries because the last 2 decades of her life have been tit. She nearly died a month ago but fought back and I still have her. That's worth more to me than anything she could give me, materially. There have been people in mum's care home in similar situations to the one you describe and it boils my piss. My mum and dad slogged their guts off in relatively low paid jobs to ensure they'd have a comfortable retirement. My dad never lived to enjoy it. Safeguarding my 'inheritance' pales into nothing when compared with ensuring my mum's quality of life. She has all her material needs met- good food, more than enough clothes, sundries and a decent enough room. I buy her little luxuries. She has never been into fancy jewellery or expensive goods and wouldn't thank me for them. The best thing I could do for her, with her money, is a nice holiday somewhere but sadly she's not been well enough over the last few years (long COVID included). Not saying she is but if Daniella is hanging round her dad because she's on her uppers and needs a bung- financially or publicity-wise, it's shameful.

ETA: The one thing my mum does let me spend her money on is taking her to the haIrdressers and having a decent hairdo. Today, a little miracle happened and I was buzzing. Just over a month ago, she was writhing round in agony, in A & E, close to death. It didn't look good as she has multiple health issues. It was touch and go. They risked putting in a pacemaker for her heart and, today, I walked her into the salon to get her barnet coiffed up. She hadn't been in months. I was close to tears, seeing her getting the treatment. She even put her teeth in for the occasion! Never thought it would be possible. Can't put a price on that. Sorry for the long post...it just meant so much, had to share it!
Your mum is lucky to have you ❤ Hope you have many more years together xx

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Thank you. :m Her care home is technically on the same street where I live (separated by a roundabout!). I'm her worst bully but biggest supporter. She's not always 'easy' but the ups are worth it.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think "Go away polo face" is one of the best DM comments I've ever read about Westcrack 😂

Bravo if it was anyone here! 🙌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I think "Go away polo face" is one of the best DM comments I've ever read about Westcrack 😂

Bravo if it was anyone here! 🙌
Amazing when moderation is off what people really think.

Her publicity machine for 2023 is following the same pattern as 2022 - filtered glamour shots, career rumours, jailbird boyfriend stories - the usual vacuous stories of nothing - this is her career - this is how she generates a steady stream of income.

A filtered photo from July 2022 generates tabloid articles online about a Marilyn Monroe lookalike.

A psychic reading generates publicity about a career change.

This the leads to publicity about splitting from her jailbird boyfriend.

Ask yourself why is she getting this publicity? Why has nobody stopped and asked why she isn't in Portugal or isn't in Turkey being operated on or worked out the Marilyn Monroe photo was taken in July 2022 and been heavily filtered?

Hello! I am lurker on this page and also a fellow Southender. I had to post after reading about her coming to Southend.

I have friends that see her about in pubs in Westcliff often. She was seen in a pub a couple of years ago absolutely off her face touting for business and trying to see if any one had any gear so she could nick a line. I wish I seen these posts earlier . I would of been on high alert 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
It's alive and eating an Indian in Gidea Park. bleeping glad I wasn't a diner. She would've put me right off my chicken tikka dhansak!! 🤢

danniellawestbrook_73_1673131289362.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 4