Daniella Westbrook #4 The dramas of an ex-EastEnder, who lost her septum after a bender

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You would think having a father with dementia she'd have more respect for the elderly rather than conning them ( allegedly) she must have one hell of an Uber account these trips would cost her a small Fortune
Not if daddy is paying .... his situation, condition .... is perfect for this grifting skank .... the poor guy, most probably has a good pension, gets benefits on the top, maybe some savings ... which would be a tidy amount .....

Low and behold .... after all these years ... she has suddenly remembered she has a father and is spending time with him, I bet you, she is also helping him with his day to day finances, sadly with his health issues, he wouldn't be none the wiser, would agree to whatever she asks of him .... she`s bleeding him dry, until the cash all goes, and she`ll duck off again into the horizon, to con some other poor old bastard out of their life savings ..... rinse .. repeat .... the usual behaviour of a manipulative low life junkie, they take, take and take ... destroy those close to them ... then move on to the next sucker

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
You would think having a father with dementia she'd have more respect for the elderly rather than conning them ( allegedly) she must have one hell of an Uber account these trips would cost her a small Fortune
There are some very generous pensioners out there.

As for her Father - as far as I can see he has never appeared in any online / published publicity about his daughter and her antics.

Now the articles keep flowing...

June 2022 - https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/18941445/danniella-westbrook-tribute-dad-selfie-instagram/
June 2022 - https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/showbiz-tv/danniella-westbrook-issues-update-dads-24267431
December 2022 - https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/showbiz-news/danniella-westbrook-blessed-reunites-dad-25764185
December 2022 - https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...Westbrook-shares-rare-snap-father-Andrew.html

Kerching, kerching, kerching...

Do the media not realise she isn't in Portugal or Turkey being operated on? Are they that lazy they don't check what they previously published?

Reactions: 9

In Chipping Ongar having Brunch with her Father. Hope he has hidden his bank card.

Probably doesn't recognise daughter as looks nothing like her online photos!

So far flown back from Portugal, spent Christmas with Big Amy in Liverpool. Posted message about how family have broken her. Spent time with son, but not on the sofa, then Ubber to Sarfend and now in Chipping Ongar with Father.

I think she only started issuing stories about her Father last year - reconciliation, dementia battle, health updates. The cynical would say he is unable mentally to stop her publicising and profiting from his illness.

She is also trying to flog an idea of a documentary / series on her drug battle and reconciling with her family...
I don't know if you meant it but If she's not lying and he's got dementia she'll be stealing his money. 100%

Reactions: 10
Not if daddy is paying .... this situation is perfect for this grifting skank .... the poor guy, most probably has a good pension, and gets benefits on the top, maybe some savings ... which would be a tidy amount .....

Low and behold .... after all these years ... she has suddenly remembered she has a father and is spending time with him, I bet you, she is also helping him with his day to day finances, sadly with his health issues, he wouldn't be none the wiser, would agree to whatever she asks of him .... she`s bleeding him dry, until the cash all goes, and she`ll duck off again into the horizon, to con some other poor old bastard out of their life savings ..... rinse .. repeat .... the usual behaviour of a manipulative low life junkie, they take, take and take ... then move on to the next sucker
Westcrack has an older half brother called Justin Drew Westbrook born in 1970 from Andrews first marriage to Gaille Franklin a younger brother called Andrew Jay born in 1981 (Wickipedia say his name is Jay but he was born Andrew Jay) with his second marriage to Susan Maynard. I would sincerely hope Justin has full legal charge of his Father's finances with an Enduring Power of Attorney via the Public Guardianship Office so Danniella can't get her grubby little paws on any of his cash.

I don't know if you meant it but If she's not lying and he's got dementia she'll be stealing his money. 100%
Hopefully older half brother is in charge of the finances.

I wouldn't be happy if my brother or sister was using one of my parents illnesses to gain publicity and make money. Andrew appears incapable of saying no as his dementia progresses and is probably unaware what she is doing. I don't think either of her siblings are amused at her antics.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I sincerely hope somebody is looking out for her father. She's not to be trusted. 💯

danniellawestbrook_73_1672958052712.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Isn't her brother Andrew a copper?
I read that her brother and sister-in-law both worked for the police... they seem really normal, I wonder what they make of her lifestyle... I don't think they have much to do with her these days.

I noticed she has started following some bed companies recently on IG... maybe she's hoping one of them will give her a free bed 🤨😆

• Haha
There were a few stories where she published 'throwback' snaps of her brother:-

September 2021 - https://www.dailystar.co.uk/showbiz/danniella-westbrook-wows-fans-rare-25006190
November 2021 - https://www.dailystar.co.uk/showbiz/danniella-westbrook-shares-rarely-snap-25495180

Nothing since nothing before as far as I can see.

It's cryptic post time. The Sun are still reporting as if Westcrack is living abroad probably unaware she is actually back here. Is she whinging at her son and daughter both of whom she 'reconciled' with this year?

Could she be whinging about her siblings and not her children?

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Anyone see what her live was at 00.07 on Instagram with louisaearthangel?
If it's Louise Earth Angel psychic medium then it's probably trying to get back into contact with her missing nose and then trying to discover whatever happened to her acting career....

• Haha
Reactions: 18

"I'm looking to go back to theatre, that's really for me, it's something that lights me up," she added. And I'm also looking to maybe do a radio show, a breakfast show or a drive-time show, and do presenting.

"I do a lot for GB News so I'm really into that, politics and stuff like that." She added: "If they had a celebrity Married At First Sight I would do it, if I wasn't getting married then I would have done something like that.

"My partner always said to me to go on it anyways and get it out your system, he's cool."

Theatre - a night in the back room of a pub where you learned your lines the night of the performance!
Radio - the whistles, gurgles and snorts would be rather off putting. I pity the sound man. A bonus is nobody would have to look at your face.
Married at First Sight - They never returned your calls because can you imagine the poor man who was expected to marry you. It would traumatise him for life.
GB News - Your last appearance lasted 60 seconds where you couldn't answer any questions and mysteriously lost sound. Somehow can't see you stepping into the shoes of Laura Kuennsberg.

Oh Westcrack your 'career' is flogging tittle tattle to the tabloids and z-list celeb sites and flogging photos and videos on your online sex sites of your designer vagina and wonky tits with heavily filtered faces.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Not if daddy is paying .... his situation, condition .... is perfect for this grifting skank .... the poor guy, most probably has a good pension, gets benefits on the top, maybe some savings ... which would be a tidy amount .....

Low and behold .... after all these years ... she has suddenly remembered she has a father and is spending time with him, I bet you, she is also helping him with his day to day finances, sadly with his health issues, he wouldn't be none the wiser, would agree to whatever she asks of him .... she`s bleeding him dry, until the cash all goes, and she`ll duck off again into the horizon, to con some other poor old bastard out of their life savings ..... rinse .. repeat .... the usual behaviour of a manipulative low life junkie, they take, take and take ... destroy those close to them ... then move on to the next sucker
gonna say exactly the same
would not surprise me if she tried to get Power Of Eterny either some one must have it
hope he hasnt got a house she will be trying to sell or get it put in her name

Reactions: 7
With a designer vagina and wonky tits,
Pay enough cash and you can see her bits,

A photographic filter to change her face,
So you don't vomit all over the place,

No coffee shop or acting career,
Thanks to her friend Class A gear,

A physic medium to see whats to come,
What next for this lying gurning old scum,

She thinks we don't notice she's not moved abroad,
And the mysterious pending charge for fraud,

• Haha
Reactions: 19
This is comedy gold...

I see her going to Columbia to where the coca leaves are harvested...
Oh, FFS. If even half of the stuff she comes out with (I don't go looking- see it all on here) is 'true', she would need multiple clones of herself in order to carry out all her planned activities, in between hospickle dramas, 'septic' episodes and family crises. Most of her days are probably spent chasing Charlie, however and wherever she can get hold of it. I used to have sympathy for her, as I do understand a bit about addiction but that's gone down with increasing detail about how she's screwed people over, especially her own children, adults as they may now be. Kai, especially, has the air of a burned-out 'carer' (on top of his own issues), whereas at least Jodie seems to have some distance from it all. Liza Minnelli got pretty screwed up defending the appalling off-screen behaviour of her mother and her 'legend' status, so there are parallels but DW is no legend.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Reactions: 6