Daniella Westbrook #4 The dramas of an ex-EastEnder, who lost her septum after a bender

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It still baffles me. I’ve known people who have addiction issues and have done serious amounts of cocaine for years. I have never seen this happen to anyone else - Why did this happen to her?
I read on here bad gear, since she's never had enough money for better stuff.

Reactions: 7
Why is she suddenly playing the caring daughter... she didn't even bother to see her Dad all over Christmas. Her son must have kicked her out already and she needs somewhere to stay :cautious:

• Haha
  • Sad
Wonder if Kai phoned up the sofa company and said "Could you deliver a few weeks later than agreed, please?" so Westcrack couldn't sofa surf there ahaha

"Soz Mum there's literally nowhere for you to sleep, otherwise of course I'd let you stay for a bit"

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why is she suddenly playing the caring daughter... she didn't even bother to see her Dad all over Christmas. Her son must have kicked her out already and she needs somewhere to stay :cautious:
She said she was staying with Kai for a few nights. seems she stayed 1 nightz I’m not sure if it was even a stay over in the end and not just a visit.

• Haha
She said she was staying with Kai for a few nights. seems she stayed 1 nightz I’m not sure if it was even a stay over in the end and not just a visit.
Her TikToks in the Uber said she was coming to my town Sarfend to visit 'friends'.

Has she fucked off to Portugal?

Has she gone to Turkey?

I want to try some coffee and cake in her new shop.

I can't wait to see her great acting comeback. Which pub is she performing in this time?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her TikToks in the Uber said she was coming to my town Sarfend to visit 'friends'.

Has she gone to Turkey?

I can't wait to see her great acting comeback. Which pub is she performing in this time?
Oh no not Sarfend!my fave place when I was a youngen,first time I visited wiv mum&dad was by steam train.❤Oh lovely memorie,nice plates of cockles.☺

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Has she gone to Turkey?

Does Kai not live in saaarfend?

Reactions: 3
I see she's put up yet another gushing post about Kai that he hasn't "liked" or commented on. He never likes her posts. He probably told her to sling her hook and this is her being passive aggressive.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She keeps tagging that actor Ollie Augustin in her stories like she's expecting him to check out her profile and message her lol, he must be less than half her age and she's also liked nearly everyone of his recent grid posts. So cringey and deluded.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I think her dental issues are the biggest contributor to her sunken face. Her nose is just part of the problems.
She smokes like a chimney which is a big no after any kind of dental surgery which leaves open wounds in your mouth. I don’t think she’s got a single one of her own teeth left has she? She looks like my Nan when she took her false teeth out.

Reactions: 10
January 2023 - Throwback snap time - https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/20945680/danniella-westbrook-unrecognisable-throwback-son-kai/
January 2023 - Fans compare her to Marilyn Monroe - https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowb...nisable-fans-compare-marilyn-monroe-pictures/

This has to be some top level trolling by her so called 'fans'.

What will 2023 bring?

1) Her book.
2) Health scares.
3) Facial surgery.
4) Romance rumours - normally with a fellow z-list celeb wanting to gain exposure and publicity.
5) Ongoing jailbird boyfriend saga - will he ever be released!
6) Will she kill another dog in 2023?
7) The acting role in 2023 - her great comeback after surgery.
8) More career changes.
9) More future job roles.
10) Underwear, bikini, lingerie, topless, naked photos (mostly promoting her online sex work).
11) Heavily filtered photos (filties) to create stories on glamorous makeovers.
12) Using her children to promote herself.
13) More whinges about the BBC and Eastenders.
14) Will she duck off back to Portugal?
15) Throwback snaps.
16) The pensioner and his lost £80,000 - will she be going to jail as her boyfriend is being released?
The Daniella Westbrook 2023 Bingo -

11) Heavily filtered photos / glamurous makeovers - https://www.thesun.ie/tvandshowbiz/...nisable-fans-compare-marilyn-monroe-pictures/
12) Using her children to promote herself - https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/18785267/danniella-westbrook-photo-rarely-seen-son-kai/
15) Throwback snaps - https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/tv...a-westbrook-unrecognisable-throwback-son-kai/

Could add 18) Cryptic tweets - https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/10001476/danniella-westbrook-concern-family-broke-me/

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

Its amazing .. I had to do a double take, because they both look so alike, they could be twins 🙄 ... maybe she can carve a new career, as a Marylin lookalike😖

( wtf are these ` fans ` and why do they still roam among us🤷‍♀️ )

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

In Chipping Ongar having Brunch with her Father. Hope he has hidden his bank card.

Probably doesn't recognise daughter as looks nothing like her online photos!

So far flown back from Portugal, spent Christmas with Big Amy in Liverpool. Posted message about how family have broken her. Spent time with son, but not on the sofa, then Ubber to Sarfend and now in Chipping Ongar with Father.

I think she only started issuing stories about her Father last year - reconciliation, dementia battle, health updates. The cynical would say he is unable mentally to stop her publicising and profiting from his illness.

She is also trying to flog an idea of a documentary / series on her drug battle and reconciling with her family...

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Ahh I knew she reminded me of someone in that pic, definitely MM lookalike.. When she was a rotting corpse perhaps . duck me she would be turning in her grave being compared to that mashed up nasty freak 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You would think having a father with dementia she'd have more respect for the elderly rather than conning them ( allegedly) she must have one hell of an Uber account these trips would cost her a small Fortune

Reactions: 12
…….urgh that Insta post with Kai claiming family first - except when she was giving birth to him and snorting lines simultaneously! She’s revolting!

• Sick
  • Haha