Daniella Westbrook #4 The dramas of an ex-EastEnder, who lost her septum after a bender

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't we hear a while back that reconstructive surgery wouldn't be suitable for her?
She has told so many lies the reconstructive surgery is an ongoing saga. They were going to remove a part of her skull, then a floating rib was inserted, then another. I will compile a list of all the surgery stories i can find so can put together a timeline. Apparently she has survived sepsis twice this year, toxic snot that was going to infect her brain and strep-A - from each a remarkable, no a miraculous recovery from 4 life threatening events this year (probably more if as Im sure she had a few more 'health' scares this year!

Reactions: 8
Her son seems lost to me. I fear that if she goes he might harm himself
I think Kai has been on standby waiting for this his whole life, I don't think it would be a shock to him. I also don't believe they're as close as she makes out. She does gushing social media posts about him and he doesn't even "like" them, let alone respond with similar outpourings of love. He was born addicted to coke and had a terrible upbringing, I think he's used to going it alone and probably doesn't even like her very much.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
She claims to have had ribs removed to rebuild her face is a complete lie. She was photographed coming out of a business that did bottox and fillers not surgery. She was also photographed doing either excercises in a park or on a beach in a bikini a week after having a rib removed and there was no scars on her body where the rib was cut out and there were no scars or bruising on her face were they supposedly rebuilt her face. One day I will create atimeline of all her supposed facial reconstruction surgery that shows the complete pack of lies she has been telling.

As for acting comeback you did one night in an adult panto in a room above a pub with an audience of perhaps 100. Her agent is going into overdrive.

So we have had a health story, living the high life and a future acting role all in one story!

I would love to read a timeline of all this surgery bullshit. Apparently she should have been in Turkey for surgery this week. I can't bleeping keep up with all these lies. Please do the timeline!

Reactions: 9
I would love to read a timeline of all this surgery bullshit. Apparently she should have been in Turkey for surgery this week. I can't bleeping keep up with all these lies. Please do the timeline!
Will probably do this after Christmas. There are so many articles!

Having facial reconstructive surgery isn't a quick trip to Turkey - this is major surgery - if she has crumbling rotting bones I dont know how they are going to graft a rib onto crumbling rotting bone. I am no medical expert and Daniella knows that 99.99% of the folks out there arent either so she can get away spouting her nonsense. I can't see any surgeon with no knowledge of her medical history cutting out her rib to slice in her face. Her face is one big medical minefield.

Im now reading online medical articles on rebuilding peoples faces after accidents! There is no way she will be acting in early 2023. The bruising and swelling alone could takes weeks or months to go down. How is she going to hop on a plane after a few days when there are so many potential complications.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I think they've been removed. When you click on the link to read them, it doesn't work.

This is happening constantly at MailOnline.
Working now. Best Mail comment: "The only way she will look like that is if they cut out the photo and stick it on her face."

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Its crazy how much coke she has done to end up like this
I can't think of any other addict I've ever seen who looks even close to as bad as Danneilla does. Is it just the drugs or does she have other stuff going on?

Reactions: 15
I think Kai has been on standby waiting for this his whole life, I don't think it would be a shock to him. I also don't believe they're as close as she makes out. She does gushing social media posts about him and he doesn't even "like" them, let alone respond with similar outpourings of love. He was born addicted to coke and had a terrible upbringing, I think he's used to going it alone and probably doesn't even like her very much.
Kai looks awful and much older than he actually is, he would actually be reasonably attractive if he had not become an addict like this ugly mother, she has the face she deserves.

Reactions: 15
Going to be interesting to see how these ` miracle ` ops turn out ..... got a feeling she will NOT look like the first pic ... in her drug addled mind, this is going to be taking her back over 30yrs, judging by this heavily edited pic .... and making her resemble some hot 20yr old, before her face collapsed completely into itself, and her septum rotted away for the second time, leaving a big gapping hole .... has she thought ahead, that these ` cut price ` butchers, further duck up her face, where no surgery will fix it, and she`ll have to wear a mask for the rest of her life, due to the extreme damage caused by cheap botched up surgery .... you can bet the good old NHS will be left with the fall out, because ` STUPID ` wont stop snorting!! and before anyone pipes up, that I don't understand addiction .... BS! ... Long story short ..... been there, got the t-shirt ... got clean for my children, never touched drugs or alcohol since, my teenage years, up to 20 are a complete blur .. do I miss it? yep, every day ... but love my children more than any disgusting poison I was putting in my body and mind ... also worked closely with addicts many moons ago, that's a whole other story .... whatever surgery she has, she will continue to use .... FACT :mad:

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
She is so bleeping deluded. Look at the pictures of her at the panto. In the dressing room with that great big bleeping hole in her nose again. And then dressed as the fairy Godmother - the unfiltered photos showing what she really looks like - then she posts this very heavily filtered clip for her 'fans' making out she is some sort of sexy kitten. Who does she think she is deluding?

Reactions: 11
Didn't we hear a while back that reconstructive surgery wouldn't be suitable for her?
I would wonder about the success of the bone healing with existing bone in her face. I mean. They can use screws I suppose but with her collapsing structure I wouldn’t think that would work

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Apart from any future tv or film role playing crack whores, most production companies would go bankrupt on the amount they would have to spend on CGI to make her face look normal on the screen.

If you went on a blind date based on her filtered pictures and that turned up you would run a mile (unless you want to try 'nasal' sex)
Nasal is an anagram of anals so probably loads of takers 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick

Confused now - this is from today's Sun online - pictures of Daniella enjoying a night out with friends in London - unless this is from last week? Are her tits out to distract from the face?

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow