Daniella Westbrook #4 The dramas of an ex-EastEnder, who lost her septum after a bender

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Confused now - this is from today's Sun online - pictures of Daniella enjoying a night out with friends in London - unless this is from last week? Are her tits out to distract from the face?
🤮Look at that bleeping Face.😖Probably last week.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Confused now - this is from today's Sun online - pictures of Daniella enjoying a night out with friends in London - unless this is from last week? Are her tits out to distract from the face?
She's pulling the same face I make when I see her unfiltered mug 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Boy does she look rough, I thought she'd retired to Portugal to write her memoirs?

• Haha
Boy does she look rough, I thought she'd retired to Portugal to write her memoirs?
The article says the night out happened after she announced she was going abroad. The night out probably happened earlier this week or last week after her miraculous recovery from 'sceptic and strep-A and her agent has just flogged the pics to the Sun to raise some cash. Otherwise the timeline is all wrong as she is supposed to be in Portugal.

And a closer picture of her bresticles and that nose. Definitely something occurring there.

Just noticed how her skin looks on her cleavage - looks like lots of scars.

Attachments

Last edited:
She had a night out last Tuesday, she posted she was going to watch Moulin Rouge in the West End... she was tagging one of the attractive young actors, probably looking for her next toyboy fiance and why she's out dressed like that 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She had a night out last Tuesday, she posted she was going to watch Moulin Rouge in the West End... she was tagging one of the attractive young actors, probably looking for her next toyboy fiance and why she's out dressed like that 🤭
Be randy teenager out on the lash with mates. Night is a blur. Wake up in the morning in a strange room with a naked older woman in the bed next to you. Reality slowly dawn in your hungover mind as the first rays of sunshine pour through the curtains. Get an erection as you look at her naked back and glimpse of breast, ready for an early morning shagging session. Then the woman next to you slowly rolls over and you are confronted by this...

Be a surgeon in Turkey giving boob jobs and bum implants to stupid Britons trying to look like the girlies they see in the tabloids and on social media.

Then this wheezing, snorting, whistling, gurgling, gurning mess turns up clutching a bag full of cash donated by an 80 year old dementia sufferer.

Turn me into this photo it says between whistles and gurgling.

Surgeon steps outside and shoots himself in the head.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Didn't know you could get pregnant after a full hysterectomy. This woman is a walking miracle.

Screenshot_20221222-121820_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Didn't know you could get pregnant after a full hysterectomy. This woman is a walking miracle.

View attachment 1824992

After she was diagnosed, Danniella underwent a hysterectomy, and added: "I've always said I'm not scared of dying but then when you get cancer you think 'I don't want to die'. It makes me think about my health and getting better."

We may laugh, we may mock - we should all hang our collective heads in shame.

Our Daniella Westbrook is a walking medical marvel. Not only does she re grow ribs, miraculously recover from sepsis and 'septics', Covid19, toxic snot, womb cancer and strep A - she has now re grown a womb she previously told the World was removed during a hysterectomy after being diagnosed with womb cancer.

...Just a thought. Could she be referring to her jailbird boyfriend and being released in 9 months time?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Luckily I think the boyfriend (if he exists) is being released in 9 months but she will post it to get the Scum interested and run a story.
The whole ‘cancer’ storyline is so offensive I can’t even put into words how much I loathe her for faking that, especially when my mum was fighting breast cancer at the time. I think she was cured in a weekend which is a medical first!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Luckily I think the boyfriend (if he exists) is being released in 9 months but she will post it to get the Scum interested and run a story.
The whole ‘cancer’ storyline is so offensive I can’t even put into words how much I loathe her for faking that, especially when my mum was fighting breast cancer. I think she was cured in a weekend which is a medical first!
Although in April 2022 she said he was going to be released in 11 months time - so Feb/March 2023 https://www.ok.co.uk/celebrity-news/daniella-westbrook-plans-romantic-getaway-26674387

Now he is going to be released in August 2023?

Is he deliberately increasing his time inside? Or is our Daniella so full of tit with a mind so befuddled by drugs she can't remember what lies she previously told?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
These crim toyboys are going to end up battering her to death if she ever refuses to scam more elderly men.

Reactions: 9
I can’t imagine living with an actual hole in my face. It’s so weird and scary.

Reactions: 14
I can’t imagine living with an actual hole in my face. It’s so weird and scary.
Same. Does food get stuck in the hole in the roof of her mouth? :sick:

She's had that festering hole for a loooooooong time now, it won't heal. Just can't see how any surgeon could fix this? Surely the structural integrity of her face is compromised? I know piss all about reconstructive maxillofacial surgery but I'd bet that it doesn't happen over a few weeks in some dodgy Turkish clinic. Presumably it's a very long road to undertake, involving multiple procedures. Seems obvious the NHS won't touch her with a bargepole - her face is unworkable and she's still bang on the cocaine. Dread to think how she'll look this time next year, that's if she's still here.

She's had that hole since 2016. I put the pic behind a spoiler because it's very graphic and close up.

Screenshot 2022-12-22 134523.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 7

She's had that festering hole for a loooooooong time now, it won't heal. Just can't see how any surgeon could fix this? Surely the structural integrity of her face is compromised? I know piss all about reconstructive maxillofacial surgery but I'd bet that it doesn't happen over a few weeks in some dodgy Turkish clinic. Presumably it's a very long road to undertake, involving multiple procedures. Seems obvious the NHS won't touch her with a bargepole - her face is unworkable and she's still bang on the cocaine. Dread to think how she'll look this time next year, that's if she's still here.

She's had that hole since 2016. I put the pic behind a spoiler because it's very graphic and close up.

I didn’t realize it had been that long that it’s been there. And it’s spread too. I know-how does she even eat? If something could be done about it, I would imagine it would have been done yonks ago. I think this may just be how it is forever.

Reactions: 4
Here she is leaving an emergency dentist appointment puffing away on a cigarette on the steps of the clinic :rolleyes:

Screenshot 2022-12-22 135114.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 5
I forgot she has big cauliflower ears. Look at that nostril 🕳 I doubt she even has a full roof in her mouth anymore. God she must stink.
I think they took some bits of cartilage from her ear when they first fixed her disintegrated septum.

Reactions: 3

I bet there's crusty mouldy bits of food and old mens spunk in that meth hole 🤮😷

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14