Daniella Westbrook #4 The dramas of an ex-EastEnder, who lost her septum after a bender

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just realised that we’ve all been spelling her name incorrectly in these thread titles… for two whole years.
She launched her "official" website a few years ago and actually spelled her own name wrong on it. I tweeted her to tell her, she called me a liar so I sent her a screenshot and she blocked me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
And for your information my grandfather is from Mauritius so I'm actually of dual heritage and find it really bizarre that people have to put everything down to a race issue. I am speaking as I find - my friends of Caribbean origin I raved with in the 90s spoke like this - not any white friends I've ever had.
Me too I’ve worked with black people for years,Friends for yonks,back then no white prople spoke like that in London,years later white young guys did.Oh well,let’s leave it eh?Its cokeyface thread,let’s leave it at that.☺

Reactions: 10
She launched her "official" website a few years ago and actually spelled her own name wrong on it. I tweeted her to tell her, she called me a liar so I sent her a screenshot and she blocked me 😂
This is comedy gold :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
As my dad would say 'calm yourselves'. (He's of Jamaican heritage) and is it really worth arguing about how a little wanna-be roadman speaks whose 'mother' is a massive cokehead? Chill! ✌

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The photo she and Chad have posted is a behind the scenes pic from The Infernal Machine, filmed in 2021. The production company have a photo from the same scene on their page. Danniella wasn't in it.
Is she trying to hint she is a star in a movie? Is she a time traveller going back to 2021 to appear in the filming? How does she explain to 'fans' when she doesn't appear in said film or will she hope everyone would have forgotten? Is she so high she has lost all sense of reality? So many questions! Just like a cliffhanger at the end of a soap!

Reactions: 8
this is bleeping hilarious, great detective work @TooFarScone ! I wonder if the papers will catch wind of her instasham lifestyle being exposed on what is it day 2? 😂
I don't think they will care. If they scratch the surface of the majority of the z-list 'celeb' lifestyle stories they will find lies and deception. The papers receive a ready made story and photos, most tabloid celeb journalists are lazy and will just republish what they are given. Tabloid receives views, Agent receives a payout from Tabloid, z-lister receives a small sum - a steady stream of stories (like Daniella Westbrook's agent is managing to create) results in a living for the agent and a steady stream of small sums of money for Daniella. I wonder if she will have a white Christmas in Portugal?

I wonder what the next made up story will be. Career change, health scare, love interest, photos of her living the high life, movie/film roles etc...

(Please no bikini, topless shots...)

Will her children be dragged into her fantasy world?

Last edited:
Hat tip to you @TooFarScone that's amazing detective work!

That Chad's a pimp isn't he, like that Ryan Rymi or whatever he's called? Looks like she's brassing in Portugal. I'm just amazed anyone would pay to duck her, must be sad old blokes who used to fancy her as Sam Mitchell. Back in the day before her nose started its descent into a necrotic concave mess she used to do all the lads mags and was widely considered to be a very attractive woman. Maybe it's a nostalgic thing. But duck me imagine that scabby crackhead turning up at your hotel suite in her primark frillies. Gurning and whistling when she speaks, dentures clacking about and trying to hide that big hole in her face. And then charges you two hundred euros for the privilege. duck outta here.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She's done this sort of thing before... back in 2018 she said she was going to be in 2 films that never happened. But I don't think she went as far as posting fake filming pics before, she's getting worse 🤥:confused:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Back in 2015 then newspapers reported on this poor guy who was bombarded with messages and sleazy pics/videos of Daniella pleasuring herself...

Roll forward to 2022 and a poor pensioner is minus £80,000 after being bombarded by messages and sleazy pics/videos from a former Eastenders actress.

Makes me wonder how many other blokes are out there who have jumped into bed and parted with some cash for a night with Daniella!

Although a wheezy, whistling, gurning mess turn up instead of the heavily filtered person you have seen in the pics/videos you would run a mile.

She's done this sort of thing before... back in 2018 she said she was going to be in 2 films that never happened. But I don't think she went as far as posting fake filming pics before, she's getting worse 🤥:confused:

They didn't have the cash for so much CGI to make her look normal. Somewhere they will need someone to play a crack bleep who gives £5 blowjobs to feed her habit - Daniella will be perfect for such a role.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Oh yeah!

She claims to have had ribs removed to rebuild her face is a complete lie. She was photographed coming out of a business that did bottox and fillers not surgery. She was also photographed doing either excercises in a park or on a beach in a bikini a week after having a rib removed and there was no scars on her body where the rib was cut out and there were no scars or bruising on her face were they supposedly rebuilt her face. One day I will create atimeline of all her supposed facial reconstruction surgery that shows the complete pack of lies she has been telling.

As for acting comeback you did one night in an adult panto in a room above a pub with an audience of perhaps 100. Her agent is going into overdrive.

I don't think they will care. If they scratch the surface of the majority of the z-list 'celeb' lifestyle stories they will find lies and deception. The papers receive a ready made story and photos, most tabloid celeb journalists are lazy and will just republish what they are given. Tabloid receives views, Agent receives a payout from Tabloid, z-lister receives a small sum - a steady stream of stories (like Daniella Westbrook's agent is managing to create) results in a living for the agent and a steady stream of small sums of money for Daniella. I wonder if she will have a white Christmas in Portugal?

I wonder what the next made up story will be. Career change, health scare, love interest, photos of her living the high life, movie/film roles etc...

(Please no bikini, topless shots...)

Will her children be dragged into her fantasy world?
So we have had a health story, living the high life and a future acting role all in one story!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Didn't we hear a while back that reconstructive surgery wouldn't be suitable for her?

Reactions: 5