Daniella Westbrook #4 The dramas of an ex-EastEnder, who lost her septum after a bender

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Going to be interesting to see how these ` miracle ` ops turn out ..... got a feeling she will NOT look like the first pic ... in her drug addled mind, this is going to be taking her back over 30yrs, judging by this heavily edited pic .... and making her resemble some hot 20yr old, before her face collapsed completely into itself, and her septum rotted away for the second time, leaving a big gapping hole .... has she thought ahead, that these ` cut price ` butchers, further duck up her face, where no surgery will fix it, and she`ll have to wear a mask for the rest of her life, due to the extreme damage caused by cheap botched up surgery .... you can bet the good old NHS will be left with the fall out, because ` STUPID ` wont stop snorting!! and before anyone pipes up, that I don't understand addiction .... BS! ... Long story short ..... been there, got the t-shirt ... got clean for my children, never touched drugs or alcohol since, my teenage years, up to 20 are a complete blur .. do I miss it? yep, every day ... but love my children more than any disgusting poison I was putting in my body and mind ... also worked closely with addicts many moons ago, that's a whole other story .... whatever surgery she has, she will continue to use .... FACT :mad:
bleeping hell that panto picture!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So she has fucked off too live abroad and left Bobby moore?
Her agent is letting 'homeless' Daniella stay at his Portuguese gaff. She is apparently flying to Turkey in the next week for the first of 2 operations on her face. Apparently she is back acting in the new year as they need an extra to play the £5 a blow job crack bleep. There are only 2 things not to believe about the cyclopsed nostril and that is everything she says and everything she does.

Her Dementia ridden Father probably won't even notice that his daughter hasn't visited for Christmas.

Remember folks some poor surgeon in Turkey has to turn reality into fantasy.

Probably uses it as a hidey hole to stash her bags of coke 😂
Not even a Police search team would stick their finger into that orifice...

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I have been reading this thread for a few weeks now and I honestly can not believe the actual shite that she spouts. Was it a coffee house last week that looked like something off Harry Potter. Then there was the incoherent twitter post just to name a couple.

Reading the contradictions she must be so off her face that she can't remember what she is saying. But it is all online and the proof will not go away.

Now we have the disillusioned posts about her having her face reconstructed. I mean come on she has a bloody big hole in her nose. Where the hell is the rib going to go.

I used to feel sorry for her but not anymore, she is just a drug addled liar with a mushed up face ( self inflicted). She is kidding no one.

Reactions: 14
I have been reading this thread for a few weeks now and I honestly can not believe the actual shite that she spouts. Was it a coffee house last week that looked like something off Harry Potter. Then there was the incoherent twitter post just to name a couple.

Reading the contradictions she must be so off her face that she can't remember what she is saying. But it is all online and the proof will not go away.

Now we have the disillusioned posts about her having her face reconstructed. I mean come on she has a bloody big hole in her nose. Where the hell is the rib going to go.

I used to feel sorry for her but not anymore, she is just a drug addled liar with a mushed up face ( self inflicted). She is kidding no one.
Yes her new business venture because her son told her to invest some of her money (pensioner donation) - a coffee shop selling organic cakes - goes on the list of jobs / career changes that are never going to happen. At the same time she was dressed as Brittany Spears prancing around before being 3 hours from death with 'sceptic' and strep-A, making a miraculous recovery to perform in the back room of a pub - having not bothered to learn any lines - visiting her Father and claiming she was spending Christmas with him, while also promising to help homeless / OAP charities in Essex or London over Christmas and the New Year - then hinting she was back with her prisoner boyfriend - before turning her back on Britain and materialising in Portugal, claiming to be on a film set - that turned out to be publicity photos from a year ago for a film she had nothing to do with - claiming she is back acting in 2023 after her surgery - then she is jetting of to Turkey in the next week for an operation and another in the new year that will transform her from this to this.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yes her new business venture because her son told her to invest some of her money (pensioner donation) - a coffee shop selling organic cakes - goes on the list of jobs / career changes that are never going to happen. At the same time she was dressed as Brittany Spears prancing around before being 3 hours from death with 'sceptic' and strep-A, making a miraculous recovery to perform in the back room of a pub - having not bothered to learn any lines - visiting her Father and claiming she was spending Christmas with him, while also promising to help homeless / OAP charities in Essex or London over Christmas and the New Year - then hinting she was back with her prisoner boyfriend - before turning her back on Britain and materialising in Portugal, claiming to be on a film set - that turned out to be publicity photos from a year ago for a film she had nothing to do with - claiming she is back acting in 2023 after her surgery - then she is jetting of to Turkey in the next week for an operation and another in the new year that will transform her from this to this.
Then she woke up

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Those ambulance video's were shameful mind. If you were 3 hours from death you wouldn't be filming yourself in a bleeping ambulance! The lies are snowballing and she is making a proper tit out of herself. The drugs have really affected her from knowing what is real life and what is fantasy. People are laughing at her. Her kids must be waiting for the day they get "the" phonecall. Cant see it being long to be honest.

At this point it’s all a bit Bobby in the shower 🙄
Sorry for my showing my age with a Dallas reference 🤣

Ha I can remember that episode lol

Reactions: 9
Those ambulance video's were shameful mind. If you were 3 hours from death you wouldn't be filming yourself in a bleeping ambulance! The lies are snowballing and she is making a proper tit out of herself. The drugs have really affected her from knowing what is real life and what is fantasy. People are laughing at her. Her kids must be waiting for the day they get "the" phonecall. Cant see it being long to be honest.

Ha I can remember that episode lol
You film yourself in an ambulance knowing your agent will flog the stories and photos to the tabloids. The agent gets a cut. The cyclopsed nostril gets a cut. The lazy tabloids are presented with a ready made story and photos to republish with no effort in researching the story or sending a photographer. The tabloid gets a ready made story for no effort that will result in views / hits and readers comments. Anything Daniella Westbrook related is clickbait heaven for the online platforms.

Reactions: 8
Probably been summoned to her local police station in Essex for breaching bail conditions 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Confused now - this is from today's Sun online - pictures of Daniella enjoying a night out with friends in London - unless this is from last week? Are her tits out to distract from the face?
Disappointed that she hasn’t lifted the pics and Facetuned them like she did with the panto ones in the daily mail.

Reactions: 3
This thread has me howling!.

On a serious note, i have shown my daughter this ( pics mainly) to show her what the disgusting effects drugs can do to you. God only knows how she is still alive.

Ok ... enough of the serious tit🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
The article says the night out happened after she announced she was going abroad. The night out probably happened earlier this week or last week after her miraculous recovery from 'sceptic and strep-A and her agent has just flogged the pics to the Sun to raise some cash. Otherwise the timeline is all wrong as she is supposed to be in Portugal.

And a closer picture of her bresticles and that nose. Definitely something occurring there.

Just noticed how her skin looks on her cleavage - looks like lots of scars.
It's amazing even the most weapons grade filters can conceal her true face even a bit. The absolute state of it, yikes. It is genuinely shocking.

Reactions: 3