Daniella Westbrook #4 The dramas of an ex-EastEnder, who lost her septum after a bender

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lets recap.

After contracting 'sceptic', strep A and being 3 hours from death.
Making a medically miraculous recovery.
Appearing for one night only in the back room in a pub on front of an audience of dozens in an adult pantomime.
Going to open a coffee / organic cake shop.
Was going to help the homeless and or pensioners with some charity work over Christmas.
Was going to spend time with her father over Christmas.
Moved to Portugal instead.
She's up there will sallie axel with her continously lying

Reactions: 10
Tut! The way she does this with photos :ROFLMAO:
I remember she did this Loose Women appearance with Kai, it was pure car crash tv. She was off her bleeping nut, kept interrupting him, prompting him, gurning, smacking her lips. She was absolutely pranged, it was painful and embarassing to watch.

Here's a link to it. She interrupts and speaks over him twice in the first 60 seconds.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I remember she did this Loose Women appearance with Kai, it was pure car crash tv. She was off her bleeping nut, kept interrupting him, prompting him, gurning, smacking her lips. She was absolutely pranged, it was painful and embarassing to watch.

Here's a link to it. She interrupts and speaks over him twice in the first 60 seconds.

She's seems terrified of what he might say..

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Why does he talk like he was born and bred in Jamaica?? How embarrassing 😳 talking like a yardie.... nothing bugs me more than white boys thinking they're not cringe off the scale

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Why does he talk like he was born and bred in Jamaica?? How embarrassing 😳 talking like a yardie.... nothing bugs me more than white boys thinking they're not cringe off the scale
Yes effin Jamockney they call it.😡So many kids talk like this,even Peter Andres son Junior,yet he really speaks with quite posh accent as he goes to private school etc,(sorry I didn’t say kipper Price son)I detest the bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
New fetish 'Nasal' sex!

The girl with an extra orifice...
Well, it's my first visit to this thread and that's what I am greeted with! (I'll be back 😂 )

I actually popped into get any tea about the girl with an extra orifice and her ex Brian Harvey who says she knows all about CSA at the BBC. Am sure there was talk about some dodge around the eastenders set at one point. Any pages I should hunt down? I thank you 🙏

Reactions: 7
Well, it's my first visit to this thread and that's what I am greeted with! (I'll be back 😂 )

I actually popped into get any tea about the girl with an extra orifice and her ex Brian Harvey who says she knows all about CSA at the BBC. Am sure there was talk about some dodge around the eastenders set at one point. Any pages I should hunt down? I thank you 🙏
Dotty,you go on hunt for us please🙏 Sorry I’m fick what’s CSA?👀

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Jesus he sounds like a right twit talking street 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My partners son does itsometimes 😂 it’s embarrassing. Like no, you’re a mild mannered posh kid who grew up in a huge house, being driven around in super cars and great big American pick ups kitted out with technology and now wears a suit to your job in finance. Stop it. His girlfriends mum still cleaned her room and woke her up with a cup of tea at 26 😂

Reactions: 6
Erm duck off. “Yardies” or Jamaicans don’t speak like that, if you dont bleeping mind being so stereotypical and racist.
They speak like Bob Marley did if native or how someone like Ian Wright does, Mel B, Trevor MacDonald, Ainsley Harriott, and other West Indian origin British people do etc.

Its how younger white, Asian, mixed or black London or SE working class or (middle class wannabe) kids speak these days.

Language evolves. Always has done, always will.

Its actually called the “multicultural London accent” if you want the correct term.

Its bloody racist saying people speak “black”. I’m out.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I’ve just realised that we’ve all been spelling her name incorrectly in these thread titles… for two whole years.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Here we go with the racist crap!! Have a day off

When I grew up in the 90s only black people spoke like this in London.... its actually embarrassing when middle class white boys do it sounds pathetic so get off your high horse and stop going on about racists and tit..... I'm.actually saying it's the whites that are showing themselves up

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Is it not racist for white people to speak like they're from another culture? So confused. Interesting that it has a name.

Reactions: 2
And for your information my grandfather is from Mauritius so I'm actually of dual heritage and find it really bizarre that people have to put everything down to a race issue. I am speaking as I find - my friends of Caribbean origin I raved with in the 90s spoke like this - not any white friends I've ever had.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18