Daniella Westbrook #4 The dramas of an ex-EastEnder, who lost her septum after a bender

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like a hotel/apartment complex. Probably gone self-catering somewhere the bullshitter. As for writing a book, what else is there left to write - she's finished!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I have ghost written her autobiography and here is the summary:

'Took some sniff'
'Took some more'
'Got gang raped, had 10 miscarriages, got engaged, opened a coffee bar, shagged a few blokes, went to rehab, got cancer, moved to Portugal'
'Took some more sniff'.

It ain't my fault none of it. Everyone just jellus, innit?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I have ghost written her autobiography and here is the summary:

'Took some sniff'
'Took some more'
'Got gang raped, had 10 miscarriages, got engaged, opened a coffee bar, shagged a few blokes, went to rehab, got cancer, moved to Portugal'
'Took some more sniff'.

It ain't my fault none of it. Everyone just jellus, innit?
“Was in Eastenders”
Got sacked left of my own free will”
“Was in Eastenders”
“Was in Hollyoaks”

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Looks like a hotel/apartment complex. Probably gone self-catering somewhere the bullshitter. As for writing a book, what else is there left to write - she's finished!
View attachment 1817897
Yep ... in between selling her manky hoe arse, to confused pensioners in Portugal and smoking ` crack ` ... this ` women ` ( her spelling ) who doesn't know how to use " his ... he`s " in a sentence ... is back to writing her autobiography ( even though she cant spell for fudge, as is evident with her regular illiterate gibberish, mad rants on social media ) 🤷‍♀️ ..... they have siesta over there, and most punters ( pensioners ) sleep in the afternoon, so once the morning blow jobs are out the way 😣 ... she has her ` ME TIME ` and tomorrow her equally pervy creep ` daddyagency ` the fat bastard, will be taking pics of this smack rat, half naked on a empty beach, with " he`s " iPhone :rolleyes: trying to flog them to the red tops ... trust me, she`s over there ` working ` as she was when flying over to Spain a few years back, she rents for a couple of months, then does a runner without paying anything else, its her usual MO every time

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Well,investigation has been going on since July,I imagine forensic techys going through everything even though she may have deleted stuff those guys can trace every tiny bit.

when they said investigation former EE actress etc also mentiond ‘lives in Woodford’ I knew straightaway it was defo her,I think three others also being investigated for same fraud..I have a feeling its quite big and very involved.
Local to me is Woodford. I’ve seen her in Loughton and Chingford. She’s an utter mess.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Aged 47 with no house, no assets, no pension. How long can she carry on grifting for. I'd be hysterical if I was her, everytime I thought about the future

Reactions: 11
"She has already managed to do her Good Samaritan deed of the day and has offered her taxi driver a job if he ever needs it."

I bet she did.. :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 8

enjoy reading her interview when she was a born again Christian 😂😂
She’s a top blagger, I’ll give her that. Full of tit back then too. She has the face she deserves, vile smackhead. It wouldn’t shock me if she died next year as she’s never been clean.

Reactions: 9