Daniella Westbrook #4 The dramas of an ex-EastEnder, who lost her septum after a bender

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just showed the other half her unfiltered pictures and he genuinely had no clue who it was 😂 said it looked like a 70 year old trying to make herself look young. Most 70 year old I know look much better than her.
Apart from any future tv or film role playing crack whores, most production companies would go bankrupt on the amount they would have to spend on CGI to make her face look normal on the screen.

If you went on a blind date based on her filtered pictures and that turned up you would run a mile (unless you want to try 'nasal' sex)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I have no sympathy or Danniella or other drug addicts like her, she has had so many chances and does not deserve any happiness, she looks beyond dreadful, 99.999% of other women who looked that bad wouldn't even leave the house.

I would not be surprised if she died in 2023

Reactions: 12
So is the reason for why she has that whistling when she talk’s because she has no roof in her mouth? When she posts pictures of food all I can think is……how does she shovel all that food in her face when there’s a hole there…..🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
'Magic' was spelt wrong. Tragic is spelt like this.

Reactions: 2
I’ve had a couple of kids so my nips certainly aren’t perky…but why are hers pointing towards the sky 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Even her nipples look like they’ve been on crack
See her crack on her new 'adult content' site if you have enough cash.

I’ve had a couple of kids so my nips certainly aren’t perky…but why are hers pointing towards the sky 😳
I think she has had 6 boob jobs. You can see in one of the photos the implants that appear to be a bit too big. As the implant went in it moved the nipples upwards - not sure if she has had her nipples moved or new smaller implants put in - Im sure if I search I will find chapter and verse on her various surgeries.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6