Daniella Westbrook #4 The dramas of an ex-EastEnder, who lost her septum after a bender

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the implants she had fitted in that tv show she did, got infected/came out, if I remember correctly. She blamed the dentist, but i think it was ultimately her smoking when she wasn’t supposed to be. It may have been said in the last thread
Absolutely it will have been smoking and drug use. I mentioned in the last thread I wear a top denture after having nearly all my top teeth removed due to damage caused by an eating disorder. The reason I don’t have implants done is because even if I were offered them free, I know damned well I won’t stop smoking. I can’t wrap my head around lying to yourself like that, it’s such an invasive procedure that I’d only do it if I had maximum chance of it not going wrong.

Reactions: 13
I don’t know how anyone can seriously entertain the idea that Daniella Westbrook was some kind of accomplice of Ghislaine Maxwell.

I’m sorry but that sounds like the wild delusions of a crazy person chasing a headline.

What next? “Kerry Katona gave lifts to Rose West”? Pure fantasy stuff.
Haha I do love a conspiracy theory.

I don’t think she had anything to do with Maxwell, she’s to thick to be involved that high up. But she an addict, and they do dirty work down the bottom for a bag of gear.

I’m not after a headline 🤣 after falling down a rabbit hole on Google it’s purely just speculation and my opinion,
I don’t think there’s smoke without fire.
And I could be completely wrong.

Reactions: 10
Its quite shocking to see her few die hard ` fans ` blowing smoke up her manky old arse on IG .... calling her stunning, a survivor ... a Queen, some old pervs even flirting with her 🤷‍♀️ .... are these thick cretins not seeing what everyone else is with these recent pics/videos :rolleyes: .... she has also yet AGAIN eroded her septum, and has a gapping big hole where her nostrils should be, her face has collapsed into itself, yet she's still posing like some glamour puss, all over social media, the drugs have certainly fucked up the few brain cells she had, she is at rock bottom, and still desperately grasping on for dear life at this ` zlist ` fame game, the fact she made such a big deal about staring a few hours in some grotty panto in a pub, behaving like some big Hollywood star .... shows just how delusional she is, this latest development is the worst we`ve seen her .... she wont make old bones
These pictures are the stuff of nightmares

• Haha
She was in a car accident that involved hitting her nose.
So instead of recuperating she carried on snorting day and night on an already injured nose, hence the horrific hole.
Dedicated coke heads’ noses usually collapse a little (see the side of Kate Moss’s nose, James Stunt, Yasmeen Bleeth, Tata parker tomlimson etc) but they don’t usually completely rot away.

Edit!!! Do not google coke head nose!!!

Arte Lange
1671046371548.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Just catching up here. Cunty McCuntface absolutely boils my feckin piss. Her shot to buggery nose makes me want to projectile vomit 🤢 🤕 🤮 I don't like to think of the poor MUA forced to do her up, no one should have to do that, it's a dirty, filthy witch and a health hazard to herself and the general population. I absolutely could get onboard and believe the GM story. Don't forget all those years ago, her and BH were totally A list so being able to mix in those circles would absolutely have been possible. Whether they 'sourced' for GM or just knew about it, who knows. I definitely think it will remain unknown anyway. They weren't mentioned in JE's little black book but maybe by that time, they had lost the A List status so were persona non grata in those circles. Likely never know.🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Translated:-

"My first story about my jailbird boyfriend failed to get the publicity I wanted so I am going to bang on about it a bit more in the hope some tabloid buys the story and pays for the usage of the photos...

...I'm a famous iconic Eastenders actress you know - performing on Drury Lane to sell out audiences...."

• Haha
How does she look so different in this photo? I can’t keep up. Cute nose? Flat nose? Nostril fell down nose?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It must be so bizarre to have an actual hole in your face. I can’t even imagine

The papers are already are on it
That’s surely is old photo🤔hair different colour,even marf looks different.🥴she’s been blond for years.

Reactions: 8