Daniella Westbrook #4 The dramas of an ex-EastEnder, who lost her septum after a bender

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure about that! She’s always been a bleep 😂. Her parents must be so damn disappointed in her! Give opportunities like that and blew them all shoving marching powder up her snout!

Reactions: 11
It must be so bizarre to have an actual hole in your face. I can’t even imagine
I was thinking that too. Do you think when she looks in the mirror, she sees herself as she used to be? Or she’s so horrified at what has happened, she uses more drugs to block it out? He whole face is collapsing into the middle. I don’t know how a make up artist gets so close, I’m so squeamish, I couldn’t.

Reactions: 10
Not sure about that! She’s always been a bleep 😂. Her parents must be so damn disappointed in her! Give opportunities like that and blew them all shoving marching powder up her snout!

Yeah, but the dementia probably softens the blow in some ways as he won't remember what an absolute thunder bleep she is.

Reactions: 6
I was thinking that too. Do you think when she looks in the mirror, she sees herself as she used to be? Or she’s so horrified at what has happened, she uses more drugs to block it out? He whole face is collapsing into the middle. I don’t know how a make up artist gets so close, I’m so squeamish, I couldn’t.
I'm not squeamish and I couldn't either.

• Haha
She won’t ever be clean. I also think her son has a drug issue as well which is sad

• Sad
Reactions: 13
So out at The Luxx Club last night with Aisleyne. Listen to the part 'So the secret's out, I've got a new place in Portugal and I'm flying off tomorrow' ie today.

Let's wait and see if this is true or yet another fabrication. God she is vile. I really hope this was drug talk.

• Haha
So out at The Luxx Club last night with Aisleyne. Listen to the part 'So the secret's out, I've got a new place in Portugal and I'm flying off tomorrow' ie today.

Let's wait and see if this is true or yet another fabrication. God she is vile. I really hope this was drug talk.

View attachment 1813287
View attachment 1813288
View attachment 1813289
View attachment 1813290
View attachment 1813291
View attachment 1813292
View attachment 1813293
You can file that along with her imaginary new coffee shop and spending christmas with her dad for the recent deranged spoutings of the mad old cow

Reactions: 7
God you can see the big black hole even under that filter 🥴
She could be off to Portugal, bet 80 grand would buy you a lovely place!

Reactions: 4
Just having a good catch up. Why on earth does she think anyone is interested in her life?! And that winking to the camera she does just winds me up. So is Portugal gonna happen or more bullshit? Thought she was looking to volunteer for charities at Christmas? And how on earth is she affording a swish hotel and nights out in Mayfair? Surely the 80k she scammed has long gone! Christ she really has no morals or shame at all. And lord knows why she bothers with the filters when we have all seen the horrific unfiltered pics of her at her 1 night wonder of the panto. She's one of the biggest pieces of tit out there. As I've said before I really hope she is charged and named for the fraud so everyone can see her for the low life scum she is. She's pulled some stunts before but the 80k scamming of the old fella is a new low. Just her smarmy mashed up face irritates the life out of me.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Just having a good catch up. Why on earth does she think anyone is interested in her life?! And that winking to the camera she does just winds me up. So is Portugal gonna happen or more bullshit? Thought she was looking to volunteer for charities at Christmas? And how on earth is she affording a swish hotel and nights out in Mayfair? Surely the 80k she scammed has long gone! Christ she really has no morals or shame at all. And lord knows why she bothers with the filters when we have all seen the horrific unfiltered pics of her at her 1 night wonder of the panto. She's one of the biggest pieces of tit out there. As I've said before I really hope she is charged and named for the fraud so everyone can see her for the low life scum she is. She's pulled some stunts before but the 80k scamming of the old fella is a new low. Just her smarmy mashed up face irritates the life out of me.
Also are there others scammed as well!Would’nt be surprisec.

Reactions: 4
How can she just duck off abroad to live in Portugal when she's (allegedly) under investigation for fraud? She's not even on part four bail if she's left the country. Is she planning on doing a disappearing act and hiding from the authorities? Either this is a spontaneous decision (which is sketchy in itself, who decides to live abroad on a whim?) or she'd planned it for a while and kept it quiet (still sketchy).

Either way she's doing a runner or she's telling lies as per usual and is just going away for Christmas.

Reactions: 12
Her famous trips abroad. Where it appeared she had purchased the cheapest flight with a photographer. Got a taxi to the beach. Then did 3 or 4 photo shoots wearing different bikinis (forgetting her hair style, bracelet etc remained the same). Catch taxi back to airport for return flight. Issues stories over the next few weeks about being on holiday.

And to think last week she was ill with 'sceptic, strep A and 3 hours from death...

Her last film work was 2016 and she appeared once in a room above a pub on 2022 and apart from a generous donation from a pensioner and a steady stream of income flogging her stories to the tabloids and celeb magazines she has no acting career or regular earned income.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17