Daniella Westbrook #4 The dramas of an ex-EastEnder, who lost her septum after a bender

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I was one of those poor parents who has lost a child to Strep A and saw this bint claiming she had it but is the well enough to appear live on stage days later, I would be livid beyond words.

What a vile, vile person she is.

Reactions: 17
" One night ONLY " .... SOLD OUT :rolleyes: ...... to see the UK`s most prolific, habitual lying, scamming` crack hoe ` on stage, where she gurns, snorts through her one nostril, was nearing a fatal heart attack 2 days ago, while struck down with the ` deadly ` strep a b c d e f g virus ( RIP to the little ones, I'm in no way mocking them🙏😔 it takes a very sick mind to make up such blatant lies .. when soo many have perished )..... but ... like ` Lazarus ` she has " again " risen, from the dead in order to work for one measly evening in ` dury ` lane🤷‍♀️ ( If anyone here, is attending, please take and post photos .... thanks in advance )

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Just seen her latest video on IG, and she has a big hole under her nose again, the septum she had is gone ... I have no idea how to post the video on here, but check it out before she deletes 😣

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Just seen her latest video on IG, and she has a big hole under her nose again, the septum she had is gone ... I have no idea how to post the video on here, but check it out before she deletes 😣
She’s one ugly pig and her nose makes me feel sick 🤢. How the hell could she possibly be well enough to perform if she had sepsis! My arse! Also, she’s making out that she’s an A list actress going on stage! It’s crappy panto for 1 night woman!

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Nor do i here's a still shot
Screenshot 2022-12-12 171005.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
She's off her head in that video! Been snorting again looks of it. Her nose is scary

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I haven’t ig or anything duck I can’t see it.

Reactions: 5
Ahhhh dare ya! She’s are new lady di, a nationaw treshah! Best actwess of er generation ya cunts! #westie

1670865596472.jpeg

• Haha
🤮 Probably been manically picking away at it when she was on the coke/smack/meth bender.

AA2C38D6-5FB6-46D9-879F-8C7668F5AE09.png
3DAA01C8-0825-4521-AFD6-BA087EB007F1.png
3C8E39A4-B039-468F-8F87-023A83CB29E0.png

• Sick
  • Wow