Daniella Westbrook #4 The dramas of an ex-EastEnder, who lost her septum after a bender

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will update my list of jobs that never happened.

Earlier this year Daniella Westbrook claimed that an American Glamour Company was going to pay her for a fully naked photo shoot. Her daughter was even dragged into this giving her opinion of her Mother doing naked photos for this unnamed American Glamour Company. Daniella Westbrook described it as a new career venture. She was also going to shoot some sexy videos over there.

This photo shoot never happened. It was yet another job that never happened. (And who gets their daughter to comment on their mother doing naked photos!)

Reactions: 8
You must read her book. Its wild!
The first one “the other side of nowhere” get it second hand for a few pounds on Amazon.

Reactions: 6
My favourite ever job she got sacked from was when she was working in some beauty salon and got in trouble for leaving snotty bloody tissues all over the shop :sick: :LOL: I don't know why anyone hires her for work... she's lazy, unhygienic and unprofessional.

Will this recent illness conveniently get her out of all the charity work she was planning to do over Christmas too? 🤨

• Sick
Reactions: 10
You must read her book. Its wild!
The first one “the other side of nowhere” get it second hand for a few pounds on Amazon.
Almost as cheap as her 'Better Body Workout' DVD.

A book about her battle with drugs and how she beat her addiction...

My favourite ever job she got sacked from was when she was working in some beauty salon and got in trouble for leaving snotty bloody tissues all over the shop :sick: :LOL: I don't know why anyone hires her for work... she's lazy, unhygienic and unprofessional.

Will this recent illness conveniently get her out of all the charity work she was planning to do over Christmas too? 🤨
She was going to slot in her charity work between panto performances.

She asked her army of loyal fans on Twitter if they knew of any charities helping the homeless or OAPs in Essex or London who could do with an extra pair of hands over the festive period. She was praised by her followers on Twitter for being so kind and caring.

This isn't going to happen.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
She is a pathological liar.off her bleeping nut.

Do one coke face and duck off,then duck off again.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She is a pathological liar.off her bleeping nut.

Do one coke face and duck off,then duck off again.
Her life isn't as chaotic as we imagine and she certainly isn't stupid.

She knows how to milk the tabloids and celeb magazines for tittle tattle click bait stories. She knows one trip somewhere can create 3 or 4 stories.

Just look at her recent trip to London with photographer in tow. A new business venture is revealed, pretending to be Brittany Spears, photographed at a KFC looking ill, then telling fans she was ill, rushed to hospital, diagnosed with Strep A, miracle recovery, having a lasagne with a toyboy lover.

Plenty of stories to flog with copyright photos bringing in a steady stream of small cash sums which soon mounts up.

And this is her life. A steady stream of nothing being spoon fed to the lazy media. She knows what to say and do to keep the tabloid & z-celeb magazines interested - ready made space filler articles that lazy journalist won't have to research that will get the views and comments rolling in. Nobody has put 2 and 2 together and realised she keeps churning out the same stuff, throwback photos, business ventures/career moves, secret romances, health woes, 'glamour' photos, future acting roles that never happen, promises of returns to Eastenders that never happen, promising to spill the showbiz beans in her next book and now she is using her children to get publicity for herself.

And this will be her life now and in the future. A steady dribble of non stories - most fall apart with some simple research.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Her life isn't as chaotic as we imagine and she certainly isn't stupid.

She knows how to milk the tabloids and celeb magazines for tittle tattle click bait stories. She knows one trip somewhere can create 3 or 4 stories.

Just look at her recent trip to London with photographer in tow. A new business venture is revealed, pretending to be Brittany Spears, photographed at a KFC looking ill, then telling fans she was ill, rushed to hospital, diagnosed with Strep A, miracle recovery, having a lasagne with a toyboy lover.

Plenty of stories to flog with copyright photos bringing in a steady stream of small cash sums which soon mounts up.

And this is her life. A steady stream of nothing being spoon fed to the lazy media. She knows what to say and do to keep the tabloid & z-celeb magazines interested - ready made space filler articles that lazy journalist won't have to research that will get the views and comments rolling in. Nobody has put 2 and 2 together and realised she keeps churning out the same stuff, throwback photos, business ventures/career moves, secret romances, health woes, 'glamour' photos, future acting roles that never happen, promises of returns to Eastenders that never happen, promising to spill the showbiz beans in her next book and now she is using her children to get publicity for herself.

And this will be her life now and in the future. A steady dribble of non stories - most fall apart with some simple research.
Let’s hope Fraud case is nearly finalised!Then sod all From her if it goes against her.

Reactions: 11
Let’s hope Fraud case is nearly finalised!Then sod all From her if it goes against her.
Might explain why the media keep giving her publicity - build her up for the fall. Although she doesn't have very far to fall as she is already swimming around in the sewer.

Reactions: 13
Ah yes the £80,000 sent to a 48 year old former Eastenders actress who was offering sexual services online reported in October.

I wonder who was 48 in October, a former Eastenders actress who offers sexual services online?

Daniella Westbrook was 49 on 5th November and offers adult content videos and photos for cash on OnlyFans and Social Ikon. She is also a former Eastenders actress.

Although if she is convicted I foresee her admitting her guilt, blaming drugs and mental illness, going into rehab all the while flogging stories of her battle to be drug free. She will never be guilty in her eyes but will always be the cruel victim.

One hopes it would be the last we see or hear of her - but I doubt it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Ah yes the £80,000 sent to a 48 year old former Eastenders actress who was offering sexual services online reported in October.

I wonder who was 48 in October, a former Eastenders actress who offers sexual services online?

Daniella Westbrook was 49 on 5th November and offers adult content videos and photos for cash on OnlyFans and Social Ikon. She is also a former Eastenders actress.

Although if she is convicted I foresee her admitting her guilt, blaming drugs and mental illness, going into rehab all the while flogging stories of her battle to be drug free. She will never be guilty in her eyes but will always be the cruel victim.

One hopes it would be the last we see or hear of her - but I doubt it.
Well,investigation has been going on since July,I imagine forensic techys going through everything even though she may have deleted stuff those guys can trace every tiny bit.

when they said investigation former EE actress etc also mentiond ‘lives in Woodford’ I knew straightaway it was defo her,I think three others also being investigated for same fraud..I have a feeling its quite big and very involved.

She asked her army of loyal fans on Twitter if they knew of any charities helping the homeless or OAPs in Essex or London who could do with an extra pair of hands over the festive period. She was praised by her followers on Twitter for being so kind and caring.

This isn't going to happen.
Or looking for more victims to fleece

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
There's another job that never happened Therapist.🙄
Was noseying around and found something interesting. On YouTube there's an article from the Liverpool Echo with the hospital pics. In the comments someone has a said something like" who posts from a hospital bed".. someone called Merriman says "a junkie that's who, she was nowhere near a heart attack, she's on the marching powder again" Then the clincher "how do I know because my son admitted her"

• Wow
Reactions: 20
There's another job that never happened Therapist.🙄
Was noseying around and found something interesting. On YouTube there's an article from the Liverpool Echo with the hospital pics. In the comments someone has a said something like" who posts from a hospital bed".. someone called Merriman says "a junkie that's who, she was nowhere near a heart attack, she's on the marching powder again" Then the clincher "how do I know because my son admitted her"
Her defence - Im a poor helpless drug addict with mental health problems who has been coerced against my will to partake in this online fraud, I am a victim as much as the pensioner. Im not the mastermind or a willing accomplice but a drug addict who would do anything for my next fix.....

Reactions: 7
As much as I despise her I hope that story of “my son admitted her” isn’t true. Everybody should be entitled to privacy, what she shares of her own life is one thing but NHS staff sharing (breaking patient confidentiality) is a step too far

• Haha
Reactions: 21
As much as I despise her I hope that story of “my son admitted her” isn’t true. Everybody should be entitled to privacy, what she shares of her own life is one thing but NHS staff sharing (breaking patient confidentiality) is a step too far
And the person would be easily identifiable.

Reactions: 7
does anybody remember not long ago when she got all stroppy because sam mitchel was coming back and it was not going to be her

of course she didnt care but then said that her lawyers would be in touch to the BBC

i wonder how that is going lol

• Haha
Reactions: 15