Daniella Westbrook #4 The dramas of an ex-EastEnder, who lost her septum after a bender

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you have REAL food poisoning I'd imagine you'd tit and puke the weight off. She's pathetic and pig ugly inside and out.

Reactions: 10
Cringe at her tagging the Ritz, she's obviously wanting them to gift her a stay! Th word deluded comes to mind!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I haven't been following this thread for very long but what absolutely astounds me is the big fat whoppers of lies she is spouting from her mouth on nearly a daily basis! Her memory must be so drug addled she can't remember anything that comes out of her mouth. Why do the press not pick up on this? Are they getting so many clicks on her stories that they just print the utter shite that she spouts? The only reason I can think of is people are clicking on these for the shock factor so they can recall in horror at the state of her face.
The press don’t give a duck! They tell lies constantly and take the pies with ‘Danielle looks stunnin’ etc. and they know damn well people will click on it and rip her to bits!

She must know what she looks like in real life so she is flogging these freak show pics for her next fix!
press don’t give a duck! They tell lies constantly and take the pies with ‘Danielle looks stunnin’ etc. and they know damn well people will click on it and rip her to bits!

She must know what she looks like in real life so she is flogging these freak show pics for her next fix!

Reactions: 13
She has had Sepsis/Septicaemia at least 4 times in the past 6 years. She has made a miracle recovery every time. Who are we to question this!

She was diagnosed with womb cancer after bleeding for 2 years. Then the NHS didn't operate for 7 months. With no radiotherapy or chemotherapy she was miraculously cured a month later. \Who are we to question this.

Covid, Strep A - she unluckily catches whatever disease is currently in the news and is fighting fit days later.

Of course we wouldn't dare question if this is all real or not.
With her alleged rapid recovery rate, I’m surprised the crater in her nose has not closed up!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well, looks like she's back on the packet again tonight!

'There is no place for predators in the police'. There also is no place for predators such as Westcrack in nicking OAP's life savings.

danniellawestbrook_73_1673988191959.jpg
danniellawestbrook_73_1673988216069.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She has had Sepsis/Septicaemia at least 4 times in the past 6 years. She has made a miracle recovery every time. Who are we to question this!

She was diagnosed with womb cancer after bleeding for 2 years. Then the NHS didn't operate for 7 months. With no radiotherapy or chemotherapy she was miraculously cured a month later. \Who are we to question this.

Covid, Strep A - she unluckily catches whatever disease is currently in the news and is fighting fit days later.

Of course we wouldn't dare question if this is all real or not.
Quick!! Someone tell the Pope it's a miracle! She should be canonised immediately and a religious shrine erected in Loughton! St Danni of Westbrook!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Quick!! Someone tell the Pope it's a miracle! She should be canonised immediately and a religious shrine erected in Loughton! St Danni of Westbrook!!!
There is a hole in her life that only God can fill!

...no sooner had I typed that I realised she has already gone down the born again Christian route when she lived in the USA.

OK folks. A while ago I noticed that Danniella Westbrook would book a cheap flight to Spain with a photographer get a taxi to the beach and then have a photo shoot. She would then change bikini and have another photo shoot. Then change bikini and have yet another photo shoot. The she would get a taxi back to the airport. She would then release over a week or so stories about her holiday in Spain despite all the photos appearing to have been taken on the same day.

Now roll forward to January 2023. We have had 2 news stories of Polo face exercising.

She is wearing different outfits so it would appear she is doing regular exercise on separate days. Take a close look at the hair. The photos have been taken on the same day. She has just changed outfits. Same old tricks - lets see if we get anymore 'exercise' stories in the next week or so.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
There is a hole in her life that only God can fill!

...no sooner had I typed that I realised she has already gone down the born again Christian route when she lived in the USA.

OK folks. A while ago I noticed that Danniella Westbrook would book a cheap flight to Spain with a photographer get a taxi to the beach and then have a photo shoot. She would then change bikini and have another photo shoot. Then change bikini and have yet another photo shoot. The she would get a taxi back to the airport. She would then release over a week or so stories about her holiday in Spain despite all the photos appearing to have been taken on the same day.

Now roll forward to January 2023. We have had 2 news stories of Polo face exercising.

She is wearing different outfits so it would appear she is doing regular exercise on separate days. Take a close look at the hair. The photos have been taken on the same day. She has just changed outfits. Same old tricks - lets see if we get anymore 'exercise' stories in the next week or so.
Also, there seems to be quite a few leaves on the trees? This was also pointed out today on the photos of BYG exercising too. Not sure what the trees are like dahn sahf but where I am the trees don't have a single leaf left 🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 5
Also, there seems to be quite a few leaves on the trees? This was also pointed out today on the photos of BYG exercising too. Not sure what the trees are like dahn sahf but where I am the trees don't have a single leaf left 🤔🤔🤔
The background bushes are evergreen holly.

Reactions: 3
Danniella Westbrook still can't comprehend why the BBC bosses chose Kim Medcalf to play Sam Mitchell instead of her. After all she is the 'real' Sam Mitchell. Looking at Kim and Polo face next to each other I can't comprehend why on Earth they made this decision. Perhaps someone has the answer?

Well,Crackhead Dan has been on Coke since she was 16,Defo not long she hasn’t really got a decent pot to piss in.Now Skanky well,she has been on the sniff for yonks as well,Pricey blames every other fucker under the sun other than herself,She is a total animal abuser,child abuser,abuses men by showing sex videos,if it was a man he’d be done,not her she gets away with it.She is a total Narc.
She is on record saying she snorted her first line of coke at 14! I think she is virtually living hand to mouth on a combination of benefits and small regular income from the newspapers and whatever freebies she can hustle (pensioner donations). I seriously can't believe she is receiving any income from her online sex work.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Seriously, if she has done this I want to see it immediately!!!! As a hairdresser myself, I know how long extensions take to put in and I would be so pissed off at wasting my time. I hope NO hairdresser touches her with a bargepole if she did do this.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I once dated an ex of hers. He was a cafe fighter and she had time done for stalking because he left her

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9