Daniella Westbrook #4 The dramas of an ex-EastEnder, who lost her septum after a bender

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did they🤣oh it wasn’t a bullshit from here then?

I’m wondering if she was slung out of Portugal,seems strange there she was on a ‘suppose’ flight saying ‘goodbye uk’ then the crackhead was back more or less next day! Also wasn’t she done for fraud in Portugal but nothing came of it?sure it was one of @TerrifiedofKittens listings.
Wonder if she was there for a court appearance, then? :sneaky:

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Did they🤣oh it wasn’t a bullshit from here then?

I’m wondering if she was slung out of Portugal,seems strange there she was on a ‘suppose’ flight saying ‘goodbye uk’ then the crackhead was back more or less next day! Also wasn’t she done for fraud in Portugal but nothing came of it?sure it was one of @TerrifiedofKittens listings.
Spain - didn't pay for petrol. Went to Court she was fined.

No newspaper has asked her why she is still here when she left for Portugal before Christmas. She stayed at her agents gaff in Portugal. She posted that picture of a film set thanking her agent as if she was taking part in some filming out in Portugal but some super sleuth on here found it was a picture of a film set from a year ago she had nothing to do with. Then few days later she was back in England.

She was also supposed to be in Turkey last week of December for surgery on her face with another early January. It was supposed to make her look like one of her filtered photos and she was due to start filming in February after surgery for a film or something. Surgery has been imminent for at least 7 years now. She is supposedly having anywhere between 5 and 2 operations since 2016. All the post op photos the press have published over the years are the results of Botox and fillers and photographic filters. She has claimed over the years her cheeks, jaw and shoulder are all rotting and she was having a piece of skull then a rib or 2 inserted into her face. The press already think she has had 1 rib inserted into her face (she hasn't). The question is why after 7 years the NHS have not yet carried out this surgery.

North An Ireland doesn't appear to have happened don't think the Ritz, Paris will happen either. She also posted a picture of a cruise liner where she is going on holiday later this year - I don't think this will happen either.

No surgeon can turn back the clock and restore her face and looks to pre nose collapse days.
She is nothing but a middle aged ex drug addict who has ruined her looks and earns cash stripping naked for strangers online and selling them heavily filtered photos and videos. Only by compiling all the stories over the past 6 years you can see the pattern of her flogging the same old type of story year after year. She is kidding nobody but herself with the social media lifestyle she projects. She is never going to restore the fame or looks she had in her early 20s. Look at her face.

Nobody in their right mind is going to pay her to star in a film or tv series unless they need someone to play a crack bleep offering £5 blow jobs for her next fix.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Must admit I'm still stunned at the likeness, I honestly cant tell them apart ... its uncanny!! 🤷‍♀️ :unsure:
Could you help us here by pointing out which ones are Danniella Westbrook and which ones are Marilyn Monroe?

When she was interviewed in 2017 she said the black mark under her nose was Septicaemia caused by her dental implants!. No you stupid cow this was caused by you snorting copious amounts of coke. So much that the flesh died.

From about 4.00 onwards -

I also found this gem:- https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowb...brook-cocaine-relapse-confession-septicaemia/

"I was dabbing cocaine around my mouth and rubbing it in to numb the pain. I was hospitalised, I could have died. I had three operations in seven weeks.”

So the stupid cow rubbed Cocaine directly onto her gums where she had the dental implants. Cocaine will shrink and cut off the blood supply and she wonders why she got Septicaemia. I wonder if this is why her legal action against Botched up Bodies went silent?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Could you help us here by pointing out which ones are Danniella Westbrook and which ones are Marilyn Monroe?

When she was interviewed in 2017 she said the black mark under her nose was Septicaemia caused by her dental implants!. No you stupid cow this was caused by you snorting copious amounts of coke. So much that the flesh died.

I also found this gem:- https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowb...brook-cocaine-relapse-confession-septicaemia/

"I was dabbing cocaine around my mouth and rubbing it in to numb the pain. I was hospitalised, I could have died. I had three operations in seven weeks.”

So the stupid cow rubbed Cocaine directly onto her gums where she had the dental implants. Cocaine will shrink and cut off the blood supply and she wonders why she got Septicaemia. I wonder if this is why her legal action against Botched up Bodies went silent?

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowb...rook-cocaine-relapse-confession-septicaemia/#
I would love to point out, which is which ... but I simply cant tell them apart🤷‍♀️ .... Sorry .... in all truth, Im shocked that her head, hasn't completely imploded yet 🥴

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I would love to point out, which is which ... but I simply cant tell them apart🤷‍♀️ .... Sorry .... in all truth, Im shocked that her head, hasn't completely imploded yet 🥴

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Yes, I'm quite sure she's Marilyn's double.
If you dig up her remains she'd look just like Westbrook.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

From about 4.00 onwards -

That is exactly why. And all the pap pics of her smoking when they said not to.
Also. She has had that hole in her face for 5 years? Holy tit-I didn’t realize it had been that long. I know she has been lying about getting it fixed FOREVER. But 5 years?!?

Reactions: 4
I presume if she has had that hole there for half a decade that the drs aren’t too worried about it being an open channel to infection of the nose or mouth otherwise it would be closed via surgery at the time it appeared?
I would like to think that to most people that would be rock bottom and they realise that the drugs will be the end of them if they don’t stop. She must have a bad addiction

Reactions: 6
That is exactly why. And all the pap pics of her smoking when they said not to.
Also. She has had that hole in her face for 5 years? Holy tit-I didn’t realize it had been that long. I know she has been lying about getting it fixed FOREVER. But 5 years?!?
This is a good article in the Sun showing her changing face although the last 2 pictures are lies as they are heavily filtered. https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/15530085/danniella-westbrook-timeline-face-surgery-cocaine/

She may have had surgery to help her breathe but all the facial surgery she claims to have had appear to be nothing but fillers, Botox and photographic filters. She never had a rib removed but the papers repeat that she did. There was an article with her in skimpy gym wear exercising and exposing her midriff weeks after it was reported she has a rib removed - there were no scars. She is forever either going to have 5, 4, 3 or 2 operations. There is another article out there showing her leaving a clinic after undergoing facial surgery but someone in the comments tracked the clinic down and found it does cosmetic procedures like Botox and fillers and doesn't carry out any surgery!

I presume if she has had that hole there for half a decade that the drs aren’t too worried about it being an open channel to infection of the nose or mouth otherwise it would be closed via surgery at the time it appeared?
I would like to think that to most people that would be rock bottom and they realise that the drugs will be the end of them if they don’t stop. She must have a bad addiction
This is why I like putting all the various newspaper articles into chronological order to try and figure out what she has said and when. It highlights the lies and contradictions. It also shows how lazy and unconcerned the media are regurgitating the same old rubbish month after month year after year.

Remember folks before Christmas she yet again had Septicaemia this is when bacteria enter the bloodstream, and cause blood poisoning which triggers sepsis. Sepsis is an overwhelming and life-threatening response to infection that can lead to tissue damage, organ failure and death. But after a quick stint in A&E she was right as rain and performing in a panto! She also had Strep-A as the same time as Sepsis (or Septic as she put it) A miracle. I think she has had Septicaemia/Sepsis at least 4 times now!

We are entering the 6th year of imminent facial reconstruction surgery - she might surprise us all and actually have it done.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
My dad never fully recovered from sepsis. My husband took over a year to recover, yet she’s doing exercise photoshoots.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
My dad never fully recovered from sepsis. My husband took over a year to recover, yet she’s doing exercise photoshoots.
She has had Sepsis/Septicaemia at least 4 times in the past 6 years. She has made a miracle recovery every time. Who are we to question this!

She was diagnosed with womb cancer after bleeding for 2 years. Then the NHS didn't operate for 7 months. With no radiotherapy or chemotherapy she was miraculously cured a month later. \Who are we to question this.

Covid, Strep A - she unluckily catches whatever disease is currently in the news and is fighting fit days later.

Of course we wouldn't dare question if this is all real or not.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She`s soo full of tit! ..... what next ` leprosy :rolleyes: ` ... I'm surprised there is no ailment left for her to use as an excuse🤷‍♀️ .... bleeping drug addled, deranged MESS ... soo ill tonight, tomorrow she`ll be in some bar, acting like a twit, high .. drunk ... throwing up gang signs .... while trying to wink for the gram with that hideous, deformed mush :sick: ..... ` miraculous recovery ` 👊👊

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She has had Sepsis/Septicaemia at least 4 times in the past 6 years. She has made a miracle recovery every time. Who are we to question this!

She was diagnosed with womb cancer after bleeding for 2 years. Then the NHS didn't operate for 7 months. With no radiotherapy or chemotherapy she was miraculously cured a month later. \Who are we to question this.

Covid, Strep A - she unluckily catches whatever disease is currently in the news and is fighting fit days later.

Of course we wouldn't dare question if this is all real or not.
Do not question the medical miracle!!! Honestly-it is somewhat miraculous that she is alive at all, really. After all the drugs and lord knows what else, her body still continues on.

Reactions: 6