Daniella Westbrook #4 The dramas of an ex-EastEnder, who lost her septum after a bender

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I once dated an ex of hers. He was a cafe fighter and she had time done for stalking because he left her
I know this is a typo but I’m loving the idea of a cafe fighter. Maybe he fought at the caff on Albert Square 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Out of interest .... does anyone know, how much these useless zlisters get paid for every fake pap shoot? .... I would die of embarrassment having to do this for money, its also obvious that its set up ... how much is paid, and how does it work, with every story in the red tops daily, sometimes this smack rat has up to 3 stories a day about ` duck all ` in the media ( its really is selling your soul to the devil ) ... how much is she making, hundreds, thousands or just a few quid 🤷‍♀️ .... her latest IG snooze fest, she is again boasting about being the ` come back queen ` :rolleyes: its groundhog day, she spews the same delusional tit, year in, year out .... she's been ` coming back ` for the last 20yrs since EastEnders saw sense and binned the witch 😴

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Out of interest .... does anyone know, how much these useless zlisters get paid for every fake pap shoot? .... I would die of embarrassment having to do this for money, its also obvious that its set up ... how much is paid, and how does it work, with every story in the red tops daily, sometimes this smack rat has up to 3 stories a day about ` duck all ` in the media ( its really is selling your soul to the devil ) ... how much is she making, hundreds, thousands or just a few quid 🤷‍♀️ .... her latest IG snooze fest, she is again boasting about being the ` come back queen ` :rolleyes: its groundhog day, she spews the same delusional tit, year in, year out .... she's been ` coming back ` for the last 20yrs since EastEnders saw sense and binned the witch 😴
🤣🤣🤣❤Anna you always pic best piccies of this princess Cuntsniffer.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Some of the people defending her online think the press are ambushing her. They don't realise she has set these photos up herself. I don't understand why both sets of recent photos have gone out unfiltered. Only The Sun has so far published them. I can't see them paying much for using her pictures or giving interviews - she isn't a sought after A lister. She spews the same tit because the press will keep publishing it. It keeps her in the media and makes her feel she is still relevant and important. She is a drug ravaged middle aged former actress who pulls tricks online for cash.

Reactions: 10
Some of the people defending her online think the press are ambushing her. They don't realise she has set these photos up herself. I don't understand why both sets of recent photos have gone out unfiltered. Only The Sun has so far published them. I can't see them paying much for using her pictures or giving interviews - she isn't a sought after A lister. She spews the same tit because the press will keep publishing it. It keeps her in the media and makes her feel she is still relevant and important. She is a drug ravaged middle aged former actress who pulls tricks online for cash.
It maybe backgrid she uses like Skanky does.I don’t know how it works though.

Reactions: 4
Didn’t big Lozza Goodger use Backgrid? I may be wrong but she was having set up pap shots (her extensive BP Garage tour of Essex being a highlight for me) and then they charge extra for any editing and they are sold to the rags. I can’t remember if you have to pay them or if you sell to enough papers that it covers the cost. Correct me if wrong tho

Reactions: 9
Didn’t big Lozza Goodger use Backgrid? I may be wrong but she was having set up pap shots (her extensive BP Garage tour of Essex being a highlight for me) and then they charge extra for any editing and they are sold to the rags. I can’t remember if you have to pay them or if you sell to enough papers that it covers the cost. Correct me if wrong tho
Yes,she always uses them,I haven’t got a clue though.

Reactions: 4
Don’t know why she’s even working out. She’s a scrawny looking crack addict. She looks too thin if anything!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She probably gets 3 for £100! 😂😂 I honestly can't see her getting loads of money at all. A couple of hundred quid maybe?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She probably gets 3 for £100! 😂😂 I honestly can't see her getting loads of money at all. A couple of hundred quid maybe?
If she can flog the story to a dozen different sites and then keep issuing stories these small amounts soon adds up.

This is her life for the past 6 years. A steady flow of ready to publish cheap stories and photos. They follow the same pattern. Romance stories - mystery date/jailbird fiance. Sexy bikini/gym photo stories. Glamorous makeover photo stories. Career change/New job stories. Throwback photo stories. Health worry stories. Facial surgery stories. Post op photo stories (botox, filers and photographic fillers). Not forgetting the cryptic tweet stories. Plus trying to get mentions in peoples obituaries. Topless/naked pics to promote her adult online sex work.

She knows these easy to create stories will be published and give her a small but steady stream of income for little or no effort. It is a repetition of the same thing month after month year after year. Her showbiz career and fame boat has long sailed. She is desperate for money and craves publicity, any publicity, to remind people she is a famous actress who used to play Sam Mitchell and that she is the 'real' Sam. Her reality is a middle aged former drug addict with a drug ravaged face and health problems who hasn't worked for years that nobody will employ who sells tittle tattle to the z-list media sites and pictures and videos of her naked body for cash to strangers on the internet.

One photo shoot and changes of outfit and she has 2 different stories in sexy gym gear. No other site apart from the Sun has yet to publish the photos which means they are either too expensive or the other sites just won't publish unfiltered photos as they are too horrific and stomach churning for their readership.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
When she’s in England? Surely she’s always in bleeping England, apart from the odd grifted holiday! Makes her sound like an international jet setter, rather than a junkie sofa surfer!
How dare you question Polo face, don't you know she moved to Portugal, is going to Turkey for trans-formative surgery, is going to the Ritz in Paris and Northern Ireland for a makeover and going on a round the World cruise...

...oh hold on she's getting her bits out in some wood in Essex!

• Haha
Reactions: 12