Daniella Westbrook #4 The dramas of an ex-EastEnder, who lost her septum after a bender

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rita what do you mean?I’m fick? What new thing? Confused.🥴
Nah I'm being silly; I keep seeing all these new weirdy things on here that lil 'ol me in my sheltered existence would never encounter,stuff like the Porta Potty, that space docking ..................................................... all manner of deviences - I nearly assumed that a Caff Fighter was another one of 'em :)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So she's seeing her 'mate' Chantelle in Newcastle and she's begging to get hair and make-up done for free probably for a night out on the packet. I hope nobody answers!

The Comeback Queen? Seriously? 😂😂

danniellawestbrook_73_1674060534550.jpg

danniellawestbrook_73_1674060565796.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Not a bleeping chance does she have membership of Annabels.
Luv your name - its one of my fave expletives! My mate in Texas introduced me to the term "Asshats" :)

You are so right! Why would a place that prides itself in not letting the hoi-polloi in the door let alone allow them membership suddenly permit a deformed, wizened old crackhead in? Nah there is NO WAY pedro!! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Are we assuming she is "homeless" again? Cos she said a few weeks back her new place had fallen through. Am guessing she is sofa surfing at the mo. But when she does get places how on earth does she pay the rent and bills? We know she has form for not paying. Am curious as to how she funds her life. Been said she is a prostitute but guessing these pap pics dont pay a great deal. Plus she needs money to keep shoving up her hooter.(What's left of it!!) Just curious.

• Haha
Are we assuming she is "homeless" again? Cos she said a few weeks back her new place had fallen through. Am guessing she is sofa surfing at the mo. But when she does get places how on earth does she pay the rent and bills? We know she has form for not paying. Am curious as to how she funds her life. Been said she is a prostitute but guessing these pap pics dont pay a great deal. Plus she needs money to keep shoving up her hooter.(What's left of it!!) Just curious.
What happened to her organic tea room (or whatever it was) she was going to open in some trendy east end place? The landlord realised who she was perchance?

• Haha
Wtf is she doing asking about getting hair done,didn't she say she cut all her hair extensions out in a post this morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She claims Universal Credit and then doesn't pay her rent. Bailiffs move in take her goods and evict her. She fails the credit checks so nobody will rent to her. The stories give her enough cash to survive.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Wtf is she doing asking about getting hair done,didn't she say she cut all her hair extensions out in a post this morning.
We await the results in anticipation.

What happened to her organic tea room (or whatever it was) she was going to open in some trendy east end place? The landlord realised who she was perchance?
Her coffee and organic cake shop where her son convinced her to invest her savings.

You will soon realise that like most things she claims are never going to happen. Mere words to convince her social media followers she lives a glamorous lifestyle. I compiled a list of all the various jobs, career changes, film and tv shows she was going to do - none of which ever happened.

The coffee and cake shop was yet another never going to happen lie.

• Haha
Imagine being nearly 50 with a collapsed face and spending your life drifting from place to place, sofa to sofa. No fixed abode and home of your own. I'd be hysterical thinking about the future

Reactions: 15
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
The Sun have published this story about a bullying vile troll and use a heavily filtered photo not her workout pictures.

But it's ok to scam an old man out of 80 grand. Vile bleep.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Sooooo does anyone know that's she definitely on benefits? Maybe they the DWP should be gently reminded that these pictures she is being paid for are classed as work and therefore any money received is income? Benefits are still means tested aren't they? AHHHH I've just had a lightbulb moment, I bet she claims PIP which isn't means tested. Anyone know for sure?

Reactions: 10