Daniella Westbrook #4 The dramas of an ex-EastEnder, who lost her septum after a bender

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her daughter is really stunning isn’t she! Must be mortifying for her seeing her Mum like that when she used to be so pretty

Reactions: 6
I used to feel bad posting up some of my posts. But, the likes of Katona, Price and Westbrook rely on social media for money. And these journalists, that post upidiotic stories about these women and their car crash lives are seriously doing them, and us a disservice. Had Danielle’s coke story been revealed sooner, perhaps her face would have been saved. The press knew she was an addict, they knew her face was caving in. They chose not to reveal it. But they will print lies thatPrice tells them.

Reactions: 16
I used to feel bad posting up some of my posts. But, the likes of Katona, Price and Westbrook rely on social media for money. And these journalists, that post upidiotic stories about these women and their car crash lives are seriously doing them, and us a disservice. Had Danielle’s coke story been revealed sooner, perhaps her face would have been saved. The press knew she was an addict, they knew her face was caving in. They chose not to reveal it. But they will print lies thatPrice tells them.
Spot on Pepe,also they ain’t proper journalists,not like a few years ago trainee’s I re kon about 16.

She said she was having an operation in Turkey at the end of December than another next year for her return to acting in February. But she has flown from Portugal back to England...

...the Nation awaits in anticipation for the next exciting episode...

...She is telling so many lies at a greater rate than ever before. She has gone into overdrive with the number of stories being issued - she must need some cash - and her agent knows he is onto a good earner flogging tittle tattle and photos to the tabloids.

Reactions: 8
The famous Brian Harvey outburst a year ago. He has some very strong evidence here to flatten her lies. I know many think he's a bit of a nut-nut but I actually believe him. Also, don't forget when she fucked off to Spain, he was left looking after Kai and were very close. There's some really interesting things spoken about in this clip.

Why the duck did she big up moving away, only to
return a matter of days later?
Because a number of newspaper websites ran the story and published her photos. Every story means a small payout - sell enough stories and all those small amounts soon adds up. Her agent presents a ready written story with photos to the lazy journalists who then pay the agent and with no effort or work or research publish the photo and article. Kerchings all round. The agent lives in Portugal so she bunked up with him for a week with a £49 return flight ticket.

• Wow
Another one re Brian Harvey.

And one of her many rambling responses back to him.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Spot on Pepe,also they ain’t proper journalists,not like a few years ago trainee’s I re kon about 16.
They didn't even finish school. In fact I'm not convinced they even went. They probably get paid pennies to sit at home and trawl through the coke heads (katona, price, westbrook) social media.

On the James English podcast two years ago she said her dad's dementia was really bad but now she's saying it's not that bad anymore. I'm not an expert but I thought dementia got worse not better.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
On the James English podcast two years ago she said her dad's dementia was really bad but now she's saying it's not that bad anymore. I'm not an expert but I thought dementia got worse not better.
But Daniella is a walking medical marvel - perhaps she is chip off the old block and Mr Westbrook can reverse Dementia? Or she could just be a lying tit who can't remember what crap she spouted previously.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So her move abroad was a 4 night holiday?
As for the Brian Harvey stuff, as I’ve said before I fully believe there is a lot more truth to that.
That last video age certainly looks a lot more sober than she has done recently

Reactions: 10
That’s how she really looks.
She forgot the filter. She has deteriorated since then. Well you would after suffering covid, sepsis, toxic snot, 'septic', strep-A all this year!

Every couple of months she suffers a near death health scare. Might place a bet on Ebola or Monkey Pox next...

...perhaps another bout of cancer?

It will be whatever is in the headlines so Daniella can say "me" "me" "me" and make some cash off others suffering.

The Grim Reaper is getting a bit pissed off with Daniella Westbrook. Surviving Cancer, Covid, Septicaemia, toxic snot, 'sceptic' (whatever that is) Strep-A and being 3 hours from a heart attack - Grim Reaper is beginning to think Daniella is telling porkies....

....roll on 2023 - the Grim Reaper is at your shoulder.

Attachments

• Haha
I'm starting to really wonder about westbrook, but not just her, the trinity- westbrook, price, katona. Are we all in the wrong game here? Should we all declare ourselves bankrupt and live a life of luxury? Pissing off here there and everywhere on a whim, buying houses, cars and christ knows what else? I am absolutely mystified at the lifestyles these tosspots lead.

• Haha
Reactions: 17