Daniella Westbrook #13 No job, no nose, no fam, no besties - what will become of Necrotic Westie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear…🤣🤣🤣surely she won’t get a penny though.
She didn’t get anything out of them, as it wasn’t their fault!! And I think k she stopped saying it was their fault-maybe that was part of the courts direction too, she needed to stop blaming them publicly? Maybe I am imagining it

Reactions: 5
Looks like her dads passed.
View attachment 2701331
She will be fingering her fruit corner later this evening.

No mention of her half brother Justin or half sister Georgia.

Only photo she can publish of her and her father is one she found online!

Pissed now because she can no longer use his flat to live in for a few weeks while pretending to be his carer.

Can no longer use her father as a prop for media coverage to show what a kind caring person she is.
---
And so the media coverage begins...

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
The self imposed non publication of Polo stories by the tabloids is now over with recent stories on her makeover, Tinder profile and now death of her Dad. Not sure how Polo's siblings want what should be a private family matter splashed all over the tabloids thanks to their sister...

Reactions: 9
When she came online to announce her Dad's death she was liking pervy Tweets :confused:

dw2.jpg

She's also been liking Tweets about coming back to Eastenders 👀

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I don't think her half-siblings have had anything to do with her for years...
She says in this Tweet she doesn't have a sister :(

Poor Georgia! She was born in 1997 so about 27 via her Dad's 3rd marriage.

Her half brother Justin born 1970 so about 53/54 to her Dad's 1st marriage.

Her other brother is Jay born 1981.

She posted a picture of Jay in 2021 - https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/16156685/danniella-westbrook-rare-snap-lookalike-brother-mum/

She also posted a throwback picture of her half brother Justin in 2021 - https://www.dailystar.co.uk/showbiz/danniella-westbrook-shares-rarely-snap-25495180

Reactions: 7
Poor Georgia! She was born in 1997 so about 27 via her Dad's 3rd marriage.
There are mentions and pics of Georgia on her Twitter up until 2018.
I'm sure I remember her putting a birthday tribute up on IG last year and she was following her.
But she doesn't follow her anymore.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.