Daniella Westbrook #13 No job, no nose, no fam, no besties - what will become of Necrotic Westie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The council must be booking these hotel rooms for her due to her being homeless.
If that is true and some council have put her up in a Hotel, then she must be in receipt of Universal Credits / Jobseekers & if that is correct then they need informing of her undeclared income from her OnlyGurns. She'd be in clear violation of the terms and agreement she will have had to sign. Benefit Fraud carries a hefty penalty.

Reactions: 15

dw1.jpg

dw2.jpg

dw3.jpg

dw4.jpg

dw5.jpg

dw6.jpg

---
She's moving into her apartment next week. She's currently staying a country hotel and booking again in January with David 😯

---
TySEdpUhFYV6mSVvmYu7d.1023.jpg

X5iz4UFEPASQkVeSilWMD.1023.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Just noticed she and Ben Hatchett aren't following each other anymore on IG, they must have fallen out again 🤨 Not sure when they unfollowed exactly, but I saw he posted a couple of weeks ago announcing his baby is due in April. I think she'll be jealous and won't be happy for him.

I wonder if she sent him or his partner some abuse on IG and that's why she got banned from sending messages again :unsure:

Reactions: 11
I Think it’s the Green Man Harlow,it’s near the train station.

What’s this about David?FFS.
You're right, I've just googled Green Man and it looks like the room she posted on her stories the other night.

She's now saying David is home in January and she's taking him to that hotel. I'm so confused... thought they had split up and she was single 😩:LOL:

• Haha
She 'split up' with convicted drug dealer David Kelly (aka Lynx Boy) for the 4th time just as he was supposed to be released. This time though the newspapers ignored her so she posted 4 or 5 times she was single - only one tabloid posted she had split but mistakenly posted she had split from her make believe millionaire Turkish boyfriend. She must be desperate for cash as her tabloid income has completely dried up so she is resurrecting the fake relationship with David Kelly again hoping for some media coverage and some tabloid cash. David Kelly was supposed to be released in September, then November and now January. She was supposed to have a flat 2 weeks ago and now next week. If she has a flat next week why take David back to the hotel she was staying at?
---
I Think it’s the Green Man Harlow,it’s near the train station.

What’s this about David?FFS.
Definately the Green Man Harlow - Google Street View is the same spot she is filming - It's a pub not a hotel and the rooms are £72 per. It's not a rural village it's the original village of Harlow before the new town of Harlow was built so its part of a town. This is her third hotel in 3 weeks. It is a mile from the M11 https://www.google.com/maps/@51.783...tVoeiU3PBIkFiOCQ!2e0!7i16384!8i8192?entry=ttu

Last edited:
She 'split up' with convicted drug dealer David Kelly (aka Lynx Boy) for the 4th time just as he was supposed to be released. This time though the newspapers ignored her so she posted 4 or 5 times she was single - only one tabloid posted she had split but mistakenly posted she had split from her make believe millionaire Turkish boyfriend. She must be desperate for cash as her tabloid income has completely dried up so she is resurrecting the fake relationship with David Kelly again hoping for some media coverage and some tabloid cash. David Kelly was supposed to be released in September, then November and now January. She was supposed to have a flat 2 weeks ago and now next week. If she has a flat next week why take David back to the hotel she was staying at?
---

Definately the Green Man Harlow - Google Street View is the same spot she is filming - It's a pub not a hotel and the rooms are £72 per. It's not a rural village it's the original village of Harlow before the new town of Harlow was built so its part of a town. This is her third hotel in 3 weeks. It is a mile from the M11 https://www.google.com/maps/@51.783...tVoeiU3PBIkFiOCQ!2e0!7i16384!8i8192?entry=ttu
Near train station as well.She defo bleeping homeless, getting bleeping benefits as well.FFS.
---
Please what the duck is she on about now Holly.🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Daniella W has lots of votes on the 2024 Death Pool thread, btw.
Voting ends on the 18th December!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Her “A Day In The Life of Westie” bullshit always sends me.
Love the next slide that she’s eating out alone.
what a life/day!
I’m totes green with the jealousy.
LOL! NOT!

This is your weekly reminder…
Crack is wack and drugs are bad Mmmmkay!
6E3CBA87-044D-490A-8CF8-0FE4269F9721.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
dw1.jpg

This from a recrabate who continually post updates asking people to subscribe to her OnlyGums & has become that desperate she's offering the biggest discount you can give on OnlyGurns and is litreally selling her Fruit Corner for £1.61.

Another delusional post from the Crack Pot

• Sick
Reactions: 11
View attachment 2635882

This from a recrabate who continually post updates asking people to subscribe to her OnlyGums & has become that desperate she's offering the biggest discount you can give on OnlyGurns and is litreally selling her Fruit Corner for £1.61.

Another delusional post from the Crack Pot
Getting bleeping benefits as well,although that’s not much but what about her tomming.👀£1 for a gum gum job and a duck.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Lancelot touting for biz. 😂

——

I wonder if DW is trolling Tattle with all her following/unfollowing/on-off relationships 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lancelot touting for biz. 😂

——

I wonder if DW is trolling Tattle with all her following/unfollowing/on-off relationships 😂
She doesn't troll us. We are all wise to her every move and at times have predicted correctly her next move. Its lie after lie after lie.
---
Getting bleeping benefits as well,although that’s not much but what about her tomming.👀£1 for a gum gum job and a duck.
She's clearly claiming something from the Government. I think it's needs putting a stop too. She's clearly earning pounds from her OnlyGrans and hasn't declared her extra income.

She doesn't troll us. We are all wise to her every move and at times have predicted correctly her next move. Its lie after lie after lie.
---

She's clearly claiming something from the Government. I think it's needs putting a stop too. She's clearly earning pounds from her OnlyGrans and hasn't declared her extra income.
I don’t know in depth about the social services system in the UK
But I do know here in the us you can anonymously report someone for welfare fraud and to the IRS for the tax fraud of not claiming their income.

She is taking resources from people who actually deserve it!
Because the average joe sure as hell hasn’t been given all the help and money she has gotten for being on EastEnders 50 years ago.
It’s no one else’s fault she blew through $200,000 from reality tv and she shouldn’t be allowed to be a burden on the system.
If she can swan all over couch surfing and to go overseas to get her tits botched she can get a bleeping job just like everyone else.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.