Daniella Westbrook #13 No job, no nose, no fam, no besties - what will become of Necrotic Westie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ye Olde Green Man 💕👍 You know she’s Jealous of that Nose and Septum 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Might be a hotel :unsure:
I think the last post is about Chaddy. Is he about to be arrested? 👀
Chad won't be arrested over anything. The business was all in his Mother's name. As the business has gone bust she will just have to join the queue of creditors.

Yes that is a hotel room. That grey thing she has placed in front of her fake handbags is a do not disturb sign you place on the door handle.
---
She has awful tits/pecs - the surgeon was obviously YTS or is this what you call Turkey Tits ?
In 2015 Celebrity botched up bodies paid to have her ridiculous implants removed and natural pear drop shaped implants inserted. Her breasts looked normal and natural. Not satisfied she went to Poland and had ridiculously large implants inserted. So ridiculous you could see the implants bulging through her skin causing an unnatural ridge. They never re-positioned her nipples so they pointed skywards. This year she had the Polish implants removed and ridiculously larger Turkish implants inserted. She had comedy breasts now.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I wonder what she is doing for Christmas? Reaching out to her daughter, it is quite sad really.

Reactions: 5
The do not disturb sign against her fake handbag is the giveaway. Is this the third hotel in 3 weeks?

Looks like the new apartment never materialised.
You’re right! I saw your previous comment after I’d posted. 😁

If she really had a new apartment, she’d definitely be showing it off.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.