Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FamilyDollarSushi

Chatty Member
Hi,

I don’t mind you tagging me at all! I can’t sleep; so I am happy to witter on.
I would say DW has almost certainly got severe erosion of the osteocartilaginous structures of the sinuses, palate and nose. This is known as Cocaine-induced midline destructive lesion (CIMDL). Basically the cocaine erodes the tissue leading to infections and necrosis. This then results in collapse of the midface - the down turned and crooked mouth is a classic symptom. One fairly common way of treating CIMDL is to use a maxillary obturator prosthesis (a prosthetic). It’s basically like false teeth with extra prosthetic pieces to plug and fill holes in the palate (will attach a pic). This is the simplest solution, but will not work cosmetic miracles. There are very invasive surgical options involving making facial incisions and possible grafts, but they are more practical than cosmetic and similar to the treatment of cleft lip.
Fat transfer can help with volume loss, improving tissue health etc. but you have to be drug free, infection free, not smoking and living a healthy lifestyle to reap the benefits; so she was never a good candidate and hasn’t addressed the underlying structural problems beforehand, hence the lack of improvement. There really are no miracle fixes that will make her look like the filtered images she seems addicted to sharing. She needs to quit drugs, quit smoking or switch to vaping, quit sunbeds and look at practical options to help heal her lesions, then look at ways of supporting her facial structure. I doubt it will happen, she seems intent on clinging to fantasy.
This was SO interesting/informative!!
Thank you!!!

love how daniella’s tattle thread has attracted MORE talent than she ever displayed in EastEnders!!🤷‍♀️

Insomnia brings me here too.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

HasBeen

VIP Member
She definitely read it here coz a couple of us said we couldn’t find her on Instagram 😂😂
HEY DANNIELLA, Your recent 90 days clean 🧼 Give it in Girl, you ain’t got a recovery in you, Dirty prossie Crackwhore, You Couldn’t give it up when you were pregnant and Now you’re getting your Karma, oh and give the NASA grade filters a rest, we all know your face resembles the Rotherhithe tunnel, but Live Love Laugh sweetheart 💕💕🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣👺👺👺👺👺👺👺💩💩💩💩💩💩

• Haha
  • Wow
So far this year Polo has over stimulated her fruit corner for meager, if at all any, financial reward. She has dusted off the NASA grade photographic filters and she has posted the usual mix of lovebombing, cry bully, throwback and cryptic social media posts and the new flat or apartment or house she first mentioned in November she still hasn't moved into. Still no trip to Portugal to stay at nice but dim Rosie's. Apparently there is an International Arrest 'Warranty' issued by HMRC and Interpol out for Chad the Daddy who has a nice new Bentley that Polo has paid for with her missing £70k earnings! Apparently Polo is writing a blockbuster about Chad the Daddy that will appear on Netflix - although like the increasing number of movies, TV programmes and Netflix series she was supposed to appear in - it will never happen. She lunched alone in a pub on the edge of Brentwood and stated following a funeral home! Still no sign of David Kelly convicted drug dealer who Polo is awaiting to be released while she is on Tinder matching with youngsters! Media continue to completely ignore our beloved Polo.

A week in the life of an increasingly irrelevant former actress.

She is now finding out how irrelevant she is. The definitive proof will be spending Christmas day alone or with her dad. The only person who can't avoid her. The problem is she lives in a world in her head detached from reality due to drugs? Untreated personality disorder? And she will probably be on only gurns on Xmas day begging punters for business and on twitter uploading old footage and pics and quotes to do with people being snakes but she's living her #bestlife ✌🤡
For decades she has done very little for big returns. Flogging her wedding photos to Hello of her first wedding to the guy she met in a petrol station gave her enough money to emigrate to Australia. Glamour mags, paid appearances, interviews and book deals and as recently as 2016 her Big Brother fee was £200,000. Free rehab, free plastic and cosmetic surgeries. Marrying a millionaire for a millionaire lifestyle. Everything has been handed to her on a plate for very little effort on her part. The tabloids have unquestionable paid for and reprinted her tittle tattle, made up lies, fabrications and filtered photos for much of the past 7 years.

And now it has come to a shuddering halt. No more tabloid cash for her made up bullshit. No producers or reporters knocking on her door. Everybody has turned their backs on her because I think the media has finally twigged that her stories are lies, the photos are filtered and giving her any cash just enables the train wreck of her life.

bluecups

VIP Member
Wonder if he remembers the time when she was pregnant with Jodie and she gave him an overdose of pharmaceutical drugs in Epping Forest and tried to kill him.

---
Even as an adult he still has flashbacks about finding her overdosed when he was four.

“I never think about how things could have been if I’d had a normal childhood, because things didn’t turn out that way,” Kai said. "This is my life, so I’m going to do the best I can with it.”

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Angry

bluecups

VIP Member
He probably saw her Instagram story about coming to see him and shut the curtains and locked all the doors.

• Haha

HasBeen

VIP Member
Its much worse than that now, the whole inside of her nose has gone the whole bit in between the nostrils and the bottom of her nose has nothing to hold it up and it’s sinking into her face, with a massive hole underneath
She can’t talk or breath properly and literally has the same issues as her bulldog or any other with a squished face
It would be funny if it wasn’t so sad But it’s karma for many many years of being a absolute Cunt

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow

Nottonightbabe

VIP Member
Since blowing her £200,000 Celebrity Big Brother fee on the mother of all Cocaine binges her life has followed a predictable pattern. She knows what the media wants and she feeds them lies, fabrications and filtered photos. Her business model has been:-

1) Heath scare stories - cancer, septicaemia, COVID, Strep-A, Ebola...
2) Facial reconstruction stories.
3) Surgery stories.
4) Glamorous makeover stories.
5) Mystery man romance rumour stories.
6) Engagements and miscarriages.
7) Mystery jailbird boyfriend engagement and marriage and splits and getting back together stories.
8) Botched surgery stories.
9) Cryptic social media posts.
10) Caring for her Dad.
11) Career changes, new jobs, TV series, film roles, glamour model in USA, new business ventures - none of which ever happen.
12) Bikini beach / pool photos finished by a topless photo shoot.
13) Promoting OnlyGrams and SocialIkon.

And for 7 years the media have gladly paid for this continuous flow of bullshit and filtered photos - that in turn has enabled her to continue with cheap holidays abroad and cheap cosmetic procedures - until September this year when the tabloids have collectively stopped reporting on her. No media coverage means no steady flow of tabloid cash means her existence has come to a shuddering halt - and so she finds herself alone in a rented pub room in Harlow stirring her fruit corner online for £2.75.

What does she do now? Her guaranteed tabloid income has stopped. She can't give away photos and videos of her naked body. Nobody wants her in their TV programme or film. Her only hope for income is her publishing her book with pre and post publicity interviews. But who is going to publish it and what story will it tell?
Don't forget all those candid shots of her fitness routines. 😊

4C2354E400000578-5721483-image-a-36_1526140310266.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Haha

HollyGolightly

VIP Member
She's recently followed this place on IG. She has got to be trolling us 🤭

polo.jpg

• Haha
Sucks up to her daughter - expect cryptic social media posts when Jodie ignores her.

A birthday post to someone else where she hasn't put a picture of herself- a first!

The photo of her as a child is from when she was a model - I see no 'sadness' in her eyes. A line Polo is peddling about having a sad childhood. Either to upset her mother or prepare the ground for a chapter in her book.

All quiet on Westcrack front then or she’s going to town on her fruit corner.🤮

Wonder if she’s moved 🤣
---

Yes, and crack.
I am minded that the first rule of Polo is don't believe a word she says.

The flat might be a figment of her imagination - like her numerous job offers, career changes, businesses she is going to open, boyfriends she has etc.

She could still be unpacking her vast collection of cheap bikinis and lingerie.

She might be in hospital after a vigorous fruit corner stirring session as she accidentally mixed up a tube of lube with a tube of fixadent so finds her fingers stuck in one of her numerous orifices.

• Haha
Polo is the only person I know constantly reminds people exactly how long she has been 'friends' with someone.

"I've been your friend for 40 years... ....now what can you do for me".

I can't find anyone on social media that posts pictures of them with Polo and saying they are friends with her!

Last edited:
  • Haha