Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bluecups

VIP Member
Why's she banging on about slander anyway? Like she could afford to instruct a solicitor to start litigation against anyone pffffft. She can't afford half a lager and a bag of pork scratchings.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Lovebombing her daughter - she must really need somewhere to stay.
Trying to grift a freebie. Anybody taking her that high has one motive and it doesn't involve a parachute.
The nearest she would get to the Dorchester these days are a packet of Dorchester cigarettes. Her favourite London getaway is whoever is doing the cheapest room - especially if you sign up as a delegate to an African trade conference for the cheap room and free food.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Her imaginary OnlyGrams Punters 50% 60% Free for a month - or £50 for close ups of her designer vagina - she will be fiddling with her fruit corner over Christmas trying to raise some cash. The only people she loves are people who give her what she wants.
---
She's just followed this place on IG...
Looks like some sort of swingers club? 😯

Imagine taking your blindfold off and a naked Polo stands before you whistling and gurgling and fiddling with her fruit corner and dripping green slime from her numerous orifices.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21

Nosey Ali

She's deleted it plus the 29 people who liked another post saying "Well done but thought you' d been clean for years" Too slow Polo.

• Haha

bluecups

VIP Member
Bet she ends up at her dad's sheltered housing flat for Christmas day. Nobody else will entertain her.

• Sad

Boredofgrey

VIP Member
Jeez that lad just looks ill!
Gosh doesn’t he! Not just how underweight his face is but he looks haunted. Said before but he’s had no chance in this life being born addicted to coke and his entrance into this world delayed so his “mother” could fit another line in first.

• Angry
  • Sad

Flowerpotgirl

VIP Member
Jesus. Just when you thought you had seen all her shit, there’s more. Honestly, I cannot believe all the additional crap I have learned tonight. My god. She is even worse than I had known. There is a never ending supply of her nonsense, lies and drama

• Sad
Wow that tweet is going viral with 1.4 million views!
---

1.5 million views now!
Now 1.8 million views!

And here my fellow Tattlers, in real time, is why Polo will never really fade from the pages of the Tabloids.

Polo's showbiz career has long gone. Nobody wants her in their soap opera, TV show or film.

Polo's only claim to fame is her notoriety as Britain's best known cocaine addict.

Like morbid rubberneckers passing the scene of an accident people want to gawp in horror what this once beautiful young actress has done to herself.

And so the tabloids will start republishing her bullshit stories and ridiculous photos, not because she is newsworthy or has anything interesting to say, but because people want to look on in horror and laugh at her. Basically Polo is tabloid click bait heaven.

And thus the tabloids will perpetuate Polo's car crash of a life and enable her existence.
---
Now 1.8 million views!

And here my fellow Tattlers, in real time, is why Polo will never really fade from the pages of the Tabloids.

Polo's showbiz career has long gone. Nobody wants her in their soap opera, TV show or film.

Polo's only claim to fame is her notoriety as Britain's best known cocaine addict.

Like morbid rubberneckers passing the scene of an accident people want to gawp in horror what this once beautiful young actress has done to herself.

And so the tabloids will start republishing her bullshit stories and ridiculous photos, not because she is newsworthy or has anything interesting to say, but because people want to look on in horror and laugh at her. Basically Polo is tabloid click bait heaven.

And thus the tabloids will perpetuate Polo's car crash of a life and enable her existence.
During the time it took me to type the above it has reached 1.9 million views!

• Haha
  • Wow