Daniella Westbrook #11 Teleporting all over the map, posting the usual fantasist crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww how disappointing was hoping to see a new thread with the words Fruit Corner / Fixident in the title.

I don't have the option to create new threads.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Aww how disappointing was hoping to see a new thread with the words Fruit Corner / Fixident in the title.

Sorry - `I did look through the most liked posts. Next one?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

I was waiting to create a new thread hoping "5 grams a day keeps the septum away" would get it 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
You need to complete an ESTA form to enter America, you can’t get one with a criminal record, surely her legal woes in Spain and the outstanding fraud thing will impact that?

Reactions: 13
Doubt very much the washed up grifter has gone to NY more like down to Robert Dyas to get one of these, dream on polo
Screenshot 2023-09-19 141110.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Knowing her she’d lie when filling it in.
Quite....

& when it's processed by the Immigration authorities in NYC and it red flags, she'll be hauled down to 43rd St Precinct, rubber gloved, shoved back on a plane and returned to the England.

*If she really is in NY*

It wouldn't suprise me if the red tops haven't paid for the trip. It's litreally come out the blue, its only last week she was hoping to get back to her second home Turkey, no wait.. Spain, oh no, I'm wrong again, Portugal (where Grant Mitch lives)

She's not mentioned Amy or thanked her for her hospitality (sofa) but knowing WestCrack, shes probably done a mid night flit or as I actually suspect, this is another ❄ induced fantasy much like her Yacht Trip around Turkey that again never came to furistion.

Hopefully her Social Media Team will provided updated information in due course. 👃.............

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That poor prison bastard has probably got no idea he's got married to that bleeping freak. Imagine him coming out of jail and there she is waiting for him . He'll be begging to go back in.

• Haha
That poor prison bastard has probably got no idea he's got married to that bleeping freak. Imagine him coming out of jail and there she is waiting for him . He'll be begging to go back in.
Well,erm he is supposed to be coming out this month according to her,👀 he is a well known scouse drug dealer,so probably go straight back to Liverpool where all mates are,but erm it’s where she goes stays Toms as well,bleeping load of lies from her.Hard as nails he probably is bet he’d tell her to duck off.🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Can’t wait for Davey to be released, I know I keep saying it. Seriously looking forward to the photo reel of loved up selfies from them both - just adorable! That one and only photo needs updating and replacing after all 😉

• Haha
Can’t wait for Davey to be released, I know I keep saying it. Seriously looking forward to the photo reel of loved up selfies from them both - just adorable! That one and only photo needs updating and replacing after all 😉
Actually Jess,he maybe out already.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.