Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FamilyDollarSushi

Chatty Member
I think she would love it if he tried legal action, all the attention and paper interviews she'd get, and then in the long run even if he won, what could have really get out of her that would be worth it? She'd have sniffed all the interview money already. It would damage his credibility to join in her crack head shit show. He'd be best off ignoring her and adding no fuel to the fire, her book would quickly be forgotten.
I know that.
I was more thinking along the lines of an injunction like a restraining order against her even mentioning him and her daughter on social media.

Someone who was bumping crack during LABOR shouldn’t be allowed to make a cent off of using them as tabloid fodder.

Not the same caliber of celebrity but iit seems to be the reason Brit Spears “memoir” is on hold.
She made a post pretty much like westcracks.
People in the industry said if the book comes out at all it will be heavily edited so the publisher won’t be dragged into a libel suit because Brit (off her tits and meds) keeps saying she will be “naming names”.

Reactions: 5

GlitterFluff

🤢 what in the 35p Energy Drink is that.

First person / man shes been pictured with in months & looking at her hair, i think these pictures are from last time shes was in london, isnt that where hes from? & isnt she in Liverpool & was at some Gay Pride Event last night.

Poor Lynx Boi. He's lay night after night, wanking to high heaven waiting for his release date only to find out this coming week, his beautiful bride to be, has slept with some melt who's only trying to add numbers to his OnlyGrams. I don't think I'd be telling people I've shagged DW 🤢
---

Anyone see his Insta... interesting video he posted on the 2nd
It's the neat rows of Prime for me :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Snarly, cranky old bag-lady............................
If ever there was an advert for "Just say NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!",, this is it!!

It's not Maloney who did Sinderfella panto, you're getting him confused with Simon Gross. He was producing her one-woman show but she fell out with him earlier this year after she accused him of selling stories.

I'm getting my z-listers all confused! I'm mixing up Goss and Maloney!!!

She has a pattern of vile insults and falling out with people and they then kiss and make up - typical Polo behaviour to play emotional mind games with people to enable her to emotionally manipulate them - she has done it to both Maloney and Goss.

Polo fell out with Maloney and they then kissed and made up - https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/daniella-chris-twitter-account-retweets-10707183

Polo also fell out with Goss but they then kissed and made up, she got a bit part for an evening and they then fell out again - https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowb...x-big-brother-star-a-fing-nonce-in-vile-rant/

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Like I said yesterday morning, no love our opinion doesn't pay your bills and neither do you, you daft cunt, you don't have any bills to pay, apart from the nose bag bill you rack up daily.

As for the osteoperosis she claims to have and the narrative she's trying to set, claiming that's why her face is like it is,

No it isn't at all, your face is a crumbling mess due to years of cocaine abuse, the only person she's lying too, is herself & if she's reading this thread, go F yourself you lying, thieving utter disgrace.
Totally agree Error.☺

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
I love when people hit the tanning booth and don’t lift their ass cheeks and get the tell tale white half moons under them. 😂
Hoist that shit up Polo!
---

Marylebone? Heading north?
St Pancreas st goes to MK.i used to go there to see friend.just linked to Kings cross walkway as such.

Reactions: 4