Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
I still believe it was her that was caught kerb crawling last summer :oops:

Kelli moved to Thailand in April 2022 and then DW was spotted with the car that same month...
She and Kelli fell out last year and we never found out why 👀

Holly,I remember reading that I thought it strange at the time,but after what we know about her yes must have been her.

Reactions: 6

HollyGolightly

VIP Member
♥ing the way she dyes her roots black.

Bit off subject but where is she staying? No mention of Amy in the past days. Probably sofa surfing with someone who isn't good enough to be mentioned.
I saw this comment on her IG post earlier... she's going with Amy (and another woman called Danielle) to that addiction treatment centre on Thurs. Not sure if she's still staying with her.

dw2.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6

CatLady654

Oh I dunno; They published Amy Price's Book of Lies (all preached by skanky onto tape for the poor Ghostie to try to make sense out of) Yes they printed that bullshit so they won't hestitate in doing the same with this old cobblers
I agree, someone will take it as they know people will wanna read for the cringe and they will just put some disclaimer at the beginning. Other than that she could just put it on amazon herself as they do self publishing and print and send etc.

Reactions: 5

HollyGolightly

VIP Member
So are Big Amy's kids Maloney's god children? Perhaps this is how polo met Big Amy via Maloney?
Amy and Maloney don't even follow each other on social media. He isn't godparent to her kids.

I know Amy is a friend of Rymi... there are pics on her twitter going back several years. But I don't know who met first.

• Haha
Reactions: 5