Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HollyGolightly

VIP Member
I've just read that she lived in Australia for a few months with her first husband Ben Morgan.
So she might know someone in jail over there, maybe her old drug dealer.

Danniella dived straight into another relationship with van driver Ben Morgan, who she'd met in a petrol station.
Within eight weeks, they were hitched and relocating to Australia, but life Down Under didn't suit the ex-soap star.
They split just nine months later and Danniella returned to London and spent time in a US detox clinic.

Reactions: 6

Nelly's mum

VIP Member
Why is that trash constantly forced in our faces? Same reason most other trashy, talentless celebs are. I think celeb industry is being used to dumb down society. Why else do most news pages now have Daily Mail style sidebars we can't avoid on every news story, to get easily influenced gullible people to care about what over hyped talentless half wits are doing? They turn ex-manufactured band members who can't sing solo, or Essex reality show contestants into style icons, because it involves no more skill than wearing clothes, except they're less stylish than everybody else I've ever seen, as have orange skin, obvious fake chest they like showing off, scouse brows, plastered on make-up. Or half a news page had Kardashian naked, and then they said she broke the internet, when nobody wanted to see her naked anyway.
Can't even walk into a newsagents without being confronted by rows of magazines full of thick orange people, with their dumb made up stories. Before their promoters make up a new career for attention, like business person for putting their name on a perfume somebody else made, or fashion designer for drawing a picture of a dress, and then getting somebody to make it who has worked in and studied the industry. Or the Beckhams selling their kids into the celeb industry with made up stories by their promoter, so their talentless mother can use them to keep selling dumb stories to magazines. Then the gullible brainwashed army of people say they must be great if rich, from there being so many gullible brainwashed people to care about types who are worse than most people.
Although most of the time they're a dumb magazine interview away from bankruptcy.

However, I suppose Daniella has the added bonus of being more of a freak show than many other Zlebs. Who else would have such little shame to do her latest attention seeking schemes? Seeing her fresh surgery scars make me want to vomit.
And yet you are looking at the DW thread on Tattle 🤔?

Hiyaguys

VIP Member
Also you know how management companies pay the papers to print stories about their clients- if she’s managing herself does that mean she’s paying the papers to talk about her?

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Never mind fixodent gorilla glue or no more nails would have kept her teef in jobsagudun
---
Ps i wish id never seen that pic now 😂
Well,she shows them herself re backgrid,FFS how could you though,wait for next lot…….old pics in Twurkey or Spain..or! Pics in Liverpool ‘her’ tomming town’..

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
This idiot is gonna have some right old fights now this photo him and the munter has surfaced - he is going to get slaughtered :ROFLMAO:

• Haha