Daniel Wheeler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is no one close to him TELLING him!?
They're all on his payroll 🤷‍♀️ I just watched Emma's most recent Tiktok on choosing a coach -she describes this situation perfectly, being surrounded by yes men is actually a bad thing and it's going to be his downfall.

Reactions: 10
Members in the academy are dropping rapidly. He often talks about having over 2,000 members, he even mentioned it today in his lives but checking now he only has 1.8k. so even if people are completing the plan and leaving then he’s not getting any new customers?? And how many of those academy members (like me 😉) are not paying but are still in there just to watch the tit show . There’s no way he would go through and delete members who’ve stopped paying as he would have no one left 😂 only the same odd balls who suck his arse, mother and daughter duo, Scottish couple and young ‘greeny’ lass who Sean is clearly obsessed with🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Urgh just watched the whole lot of them - he’s done a few slating vegans / vegetarians in that ‘batch’ of content - this made me laugh though 😆 Steve Rowland still trying to encourage people to use the plan if they are veggie despite all the hate! On a video slating people that choose not to eat meat 🤦🏻‍♀️ Yeah it sounds like a dead nice place to be Steve if you don’t eat meat - sign me up - can’t wait to be spoken to like I’m an idiot!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Because I'm nosy I had a gander at his ex wife's FB. Very insightful, poor woman. Apparently he used her grandads death to promote his business drumming up sympathy. She also calls her 5 year relationship her worst nightmare. I can only imagine what she dealt with.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Hi, pleased I found this, I can finally voice my opinions without fear of backlash from the Narc that is DW.
I think I came across him when he had around 20k on Tik tok, truly I bought into his vision which makes me want to vom now! I like to think I have a good judge of character, clearly not! But I truly loved the idea of funding school meals and ending homelessness so I ended up signing up, i really wanted to be a part of that! at first liked it, I was dropping CM and all was good, it very quickly changed focus from 80/20 to the DW show, I didn't sign up to fund someone else's pipe dream of fame and fortune. It was around the same time as the first negative videos started coming out and I quickly realised what I had signed up to, those poor women 😔 the DJ died click bait was the final straw for me. I joined amelia's group, left the Academy and deleted my payment details, I was so sad Amelia felt she had to shut the group down because she was bullied into it by DW! Amelia, if you're here we should set that back up x

I didn't find the "Academy" great at all I found that if your face didn't fit you got barely any response, same in the lives.

I actually feel sorry for DJ because he is clearly being taken advantage of and its only a matter of time before he's dropped as for CJ she's just vile.

The way I have seen him try to destroy others makes my blood boil, he's nothing but a bully! The great thing is this time is he's struggling to gloss over all the negative reviews and it's only a matter of time before it all comes crashing down again, I just feel sorry for all the vulnerable people caught in the cross fire!
The Dr - literally did multiple peer reviewed studies ….. but hey …
Wow I had endometriosis I wouldn't let him touch me with Phatt Dan's, not even from around the corner behind a Bush

• Haha
With Wheeler it’s do as I say and not as I do. All he ever does is swap one addiction for another, currently he’s addicted to his “fame” on TikTok and other social media, I think he believes he’s going to be some great breakout star. Unfortunately he has an inherently dislikable personality when he isn’t being worshipped or placated. I don’t think there is anybody left with him now that was with him and utterly devoted to him three years ago. His biggest friend and defender was Alli Shields, gave him money, fed him when he was homeless and broke and where is she now? Nikki was his friend and counsellor, she tried to help him intervene with his parents and she’s gone too, there are so many more. Yet he never sees that it’s him and his behaviour, it’s always someone else. I give FatDan six months maximum before he falls out with him.

Thought the same today, doesn’t look good at all.
Alli Shields was replaced by Karen, think when someone has seem him at his lowest and most vulnerable he dumps them, same for all the old Champions in the Academy

Reactions: 4
Random aside, I just took a walk, a walk I would force myself to do daily to get my steps in before, and oh boy it's so much more pleasurable to walk without the pressure of hitting that step count.

Don't get me wrong, I understand the benefits, but it became obsessive for me so I'm really glad to be away from that, now I can just be mindful of my movement and do it in a more relaxed way!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Carla seems to be conspicuous by her absence don’t you think 🤔
Just flabbergasted that two employees of a company remain in situ after their shenanigans of last week.
If that happened in any other company they’d have been fired for gross misconduct.

Reactions: 6
Just flabbergasted that two employees of a company remain in situ after their shenanigans of last week.
If that happened in any other company they’d have been fired for gross misconduct.
In Carla's video she specifically said at the start of it that her and her Danny are both employed by the company, then she uses their name in her threat so she can't even say the threat was to do with anything else but 8020. Yet the company are happy to keep her on. Any other job you would have been fired for gross misconduct and bringing the company into disrepute. But I think Dan Wheeler doesn't want the fall out that would come from that both from the Jones themselves and their followers

In Carla's video she specifically said at the start of it that her and her Danny are both employed by the company, then she uses their name in her threat so she can't even say the threat was to do with anything else but 8020. Yet the company are happy to keep her on. Any other job you would have been fired for gross misconduct and bringing the company into disrepute. But I think Dan Wheeler doesn't want the fall out that would come from that both from the Jones themselves and their follow

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’m a veggie, have a BD and mental health issues.
I was that negative client from hell.😂😂😂

• Haha
For me Carla’s rant was the last straw. I was sick and tired anyway of the “plan” pretty much devoted entirely to Dan Jones and his family. I got more and more disenfranchised seeing a family I couldn’t find any common ground with being elevated to employees of this company! I don’t give a rats arse about strongmen competitions or hearing about their seedy sex life. I felt mortified on behalf of their kids to hear them speaking so crassly, but they both have (especially Carla) such a horrific lack of self awareness that they just kept sharing 😳
When they announced they were now employees of the company I was almost done. Then came her foul mouth rant and his paedophile rant and my skin crawled. The “team”, as far as I can fathom, is now full of people with absolutely no qualifications. What do any of them bring to the table (talking of tables what the hell is that ridiculous bloody shield thing he has on the table that looks like a GCSE student made it🤣)?
Add to that the “hun” brigade of peri-menopausal women whose fancying of DW is just embarrassing it became a farce and I’m glad I’m out of it. I could say SO much more but he’d know who I was 😟
Oh and by btw wtaf is this Big Breakfast idea all about 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
The reason I’m on here is because he’s blocked me on everything else. Regardless of how I feel personally now towards them, and the plan, I am concerned that people will join not knowing what goes on behind the group. I think if the truth came out about his behaviour people would rethink about joining. I know people watching may call me a troll, but I’m not, I’m a mum that worries that young girls, like my daughter, will fall for his charm and happily hand their money over.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I'm not a Troll either ,and to be fair any issues I have are with him , complete Bell end .I cannot and will not abide liars .Rather than listen to them on a daily basis I thought it was better if I just removed myself

So how long has DW been a nutritionist?
3 videos I just watched..
Been doing this all his life
11 years
12 years

🤔

• Haha
So how long has DW been a nutritionist?
3 videos I just watched..
Been doing this all his life
11 years
12 years

🤔
8020 diet limited incorporated 8/02/17 disssolved 24/07/18 as per companies house. Daniel wheeler ltd July 2012 so who knows for sure. He roped me in to sign up for his trial 8020 which was a poxy excel ss which I’m assume is still being used. He didn’t disclose any info about it and conned me out of £120 in 2017

• Wow
  • Angry
£25 join up fee= calories worked out using the Harris Benedict formula n do 10k steps
£25per month to be in a toxic at Facebook group same as all other fad diet groups as he calls them just without the biscuits
The book really could of been a pamphlet if he d just stopped talking ABOUT HIMSELF 🤔

my next trust pilot review I think

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.