Daniel Wheeler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Previous company liquidated - and possibly one before that too …… presuming this was registered after he promised it would be a not for profit business? (Remember when we were going to feed all the children)?
Usually under directors details it shows previous liquidations and bankruptcies but he has none. It’s public info. I may do some digging

Reactions: 1
Previous company liquidated - and possibly one before that too …… presuming this was registered after he promised it would be a not for profit business? (Remember when we were going to feed all the children)?
It was called Life Changing Fitness ltd

B0C319BB-F8DD-417D-80C1-28A4EBE2833B.jpeg

How does this get “taken out of context”. What the f kind of context is missing!?

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Usually under directors details it shows previous liquidations and bankruptcies but he has none. It’s public info. I may do some digging
He didn't go bancrupt. He actually admitted it on a live ages back when he corrected himself saying "well I nearly went bancrupt".

• Wow
Reactions: 6
He didn't go bancrupt. He actually admitted it on a live ages back when he corrected himself saying "well I nearly went bancrupt".
Why let the truth get in the way of a good story eh!!

I just love the fact that tattle will be the talk of Sherman klumps 12k walk
Sherman Klump :LOL:

View attachment 690759
How does this get “taken out of context”. What the f kind of context is missing!?
The clips posted were short because you can't post long videos on tattle and likewise TikTok. The actual live was there for all to see, for a good while before they had the sense to remove it and the transcript is on here. The live was literally a 30+ min rant about Emma. She slates her appearance more than once, she attributes the targetting of someone's child to her (slander), she calls her a C@nt god knows how many times, refers to her as 'it' and in amongst all of this makes the threats seen on lots of videos. The 'context' to be honest makes her look even more unhinged. Sorry to repeat this Emma. In addition to this the videos you can now see online don't show the comments underneath which were just as bad.

Perhaps if he is concerned about the context he should post the entire video somewhere or maybe kept it up and direct people to it?? but that would expose the truth wouldn't it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I can’t say anything about the plan as I was kicked out after 4 days, apparently saying you’re having a really bad mental health constitutes as being negative, and as Dan’s says, ‘negativity breeds negativity’. I cancelled my direct debit and went back to the slimming group that shall not be named. People are saying this is all now just tit for tat, but no one here has bullied, sent threats, even veiled ones, put anyone into hospital, abused someone who is pregnant or made death threats. I just think you lot are bloody amazing for standing up to this bullying, especially Emma.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Why let the truth get in the way of a good story eh!!

Sherman Klump :LOL:

The clips posted were short because you can't post long videos on tattle and likewise TikTok. The actual live was there for all to see, for a good while before they had the sense to remove it and the transcript is on here. The live was literally a 30+ min rant about Emma. She slates her appearance more than once, she attributes the targetting of someone's child to her (slander), she calls her a C@nt god knows how many times, refers to her as 'it' and in amongst all of this makes the threats seen on lots of videos. The 'context' to be honest makes her look even more unhinged. Sorry to repeat this Emma. In addition to this the videos you can now see online don't show the comments underneath which were just as bad.

Perhaps if he is concerned about the context he should post the entire video somewhere or maybe kept it up and direct people to it?? but that would expose the truth wouldn't it.
I watched the entire thing. There’s no positive context. She threatened emma. I hope the pair of them end up in court and charged

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Can I just say...I have no idea what your current occupations are. But I feel your talents are wasted 🤣🤣 nothing you guys can't find lol x

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can I just say...I have no idea what your current occupations are. But I feel your talents are wasted 🤣🤣 nothing you guys can't find lol x
Let’s just say I may hold a relevant degree and am in the field, putting my talents to use… 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I can’t say anything about the plan as I was kicked out after 4 days, apparently saying you’re having a really bad mental health constitutes as being negative, and as Dan’s says, ‘negativity breeds negativity’. I cancelled my direct debit and went back to the slimming group that shall not be named. People are saying this is all now just tit for tat, but no one here has bullied, sent threats, even veiled ones, put anyone into hospital, abused someone who is pregnant or made death threats. I just think you lot are bloody amazing for standing up to this bullying, especially Emma.
This is the thing if you start saying things like 'negativity breeds negativity' when you built your company on producing tiktoks on slating other diet plans and individuals then people will start calling you out on your hypocrisy. That is why this thread exists, and unfortunately for them most people associated with 80:20 don't engage their brains before they commit to saying things in public forums. This thread is now becoming a place to see proof of all the lies. If people see it as tit for tat they are not understanding the extent of the bullying from 80:20, but also they shouldn't come to a thread of p!ssed off people without expecting to see a snarky comment here or there. If Dan Wheeler was a positive, truthful person encouraging others and genuinely encouraging life changing results then he would be doing that now without any comment or 'drama'.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.