Daniel Wheeler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s back on now ……..
And the poster boy and his wife are still clearly on the inside.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
It’s back on now ……..
And the poster boy and his wife are still clearly on the inside.
I wish I lived closer. I would enjoy going along to “support” of course. I find that when online bullies come face to face with their victims, they tit themselves.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I wish I lived closer. I would enjoy going along to “support” of course. I find that when online bullies come face to face with their victims, they tit themselves.
The beauty of anonymity is that some of us might be there and they won't know..... 😏 *evil laugh*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
To be honest I have the feeling that Carla wouldn't - I believe her in that video - she would be happy to be violent she's horrible - her husband was her only saving grace and turns out he's a scumbag too.

Imagine being in Virginia Water and seeing that rabble bringing down the neighbourhood :LOL: the only type of people DW is now attracting to the plan are Carla clones. WTF would anyone travel to meet them??

Hahaha that Stephanie onsullivan was one of them. All the way from Scotland. Silly twit
What a loser!!

To be honest I have the feeling that Carla wouldn't - I believe her in that video - she would be happy to be violent she's horrible - her husband was her only saving grace and turns out he's a scumbag too.

Imagine being in Virginia Water and seeing that rabble bringing down the neighbourhood :LOL: the only type of people DW is now attracting to the plan are Carla clones. WTF would anyone travel to meet them??
How they all pose for pics with the 8020 lot is so embarrassing, I wonder if they take a wee autograph book too lol

• Haha
It’s back on and now he’s begging all his little cronies to not fall out with him 😂
Haha what a business man eh? And what’s worse is these twats who follow him will forgive him for this. “You must be so tired bless” yeah of course he’s tired, it’s called codeine and marijuana. Sleep well, wheeler

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How did his business end last time? Was it smaller than it is now?

Haha what a business man eh? And what’s worse is these twats who follow him will forgive him for this. “You must be so tired bless” yeah of course he’s tired, it’s called codeine and marijuana. Sleep well, wheeler
Yeah poor Dan, working so hard for..... that's right,
for himself and his ego .... but let's all pretend he did it for the group and pretend we give a tit 🤣
Just £25 pm and you too can follow an ego maniac around the country while you stay the same weight or get fatter on his 'nutrition' plan...

Reactions: 4
Lovely Snap from DJ! 😂
Actual skanks 👊 Well law abiding people DO go to the police so stick that in your vape and smoke it! 👌

this isn’t the sopranos
Cringing at this point 🤣🤣🤣

Do they not realise that all a person needs to do is jog gently away from them and they'd die of a heart attack before they caught up and landed a punch 🤔 🤣

I mean the man can barely walk 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
He’s in the bleeping bath now with his medal on 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 he’s an actual child View attachment 690186
I can barely look at this I feel so embarrased for him - even my 10 year old takes his sports medals off after we've driven home :LOL:

You weren't at the Olympics mate - you were lifting heavy stuff in a rainy car park - I'm going to quote Carla again "get a grip you fucken silly c@nt" :LOL::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.