Daniel Wheeler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I saw he had gotten rid if his tiktok i knew straightaway mr wheeler wouldnā€™t be happy as heā€™s his biggest (literally) advertisement. Itā€™s not in his best interests to delete his tiktok so thatā€™s why heā€™s back I reckon.

Hope Dan wins in this crappy car park competition, heā€™s gonna need something positive cos karma is gonna kick his assssss
Yep that tiktok account is the whole reason they get all this support!

I see that poor man that he employed to do his filming is there in the car park too - I bet he was promised all these big world class competitions to film šŸ˜ instead he's got this! On top of having to wipe his brain Men in Black style everytime he films a podcast of Dan and Carla talking about their sex life :sick:.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yep that tiktok account is the whole reason they get all this support!

I see that poor man that he employed to do his filming is there in the car park too - I bet he was promised all these big world class competitions to film šŸ˜ instead he's got this! On top of having to wipe his brain Men in Black style everytime he films a podcast of Dan and Carla talking about their sex life :sick:.
Thatā€™s Lance. Heā€™s just as bad as Dan.
Iā€™m the girl who ended up back in hospital seeing the crisis team because of their behaviour.

I asked for the removal of a photo of a model called jezra that was posted on Dan wheelers Instagram. Instead he blocked me, the model, her family and friends, we all asked him to take the photo down but for some reason it was me who got picked on.

dan had a few stories up about me and I was really anxious, taking panic attacks about it, I didnā€™t react well. So I messaged Lance and ex0lained that Iā€™m not mentally stable enough for this sort of thing and could he ask Dan to delete the stories about me.
Lance said no, dan is basically in the right to use the photo of the model and he accused me of being unfair on dan and Danā€™s mental health.

Lance then screenshotted my private conversation with him and sent it to Dan, who shared it in his story mocking my ā€œmindsetā€.

the entire 8020 team are as bad as eachother.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Iā€™m the girl who ended up back in hospital seeing the crisis team because of their behaviour.

I asked for the removal of a photo of a model called jezra that was posted on Dan wheelers Instagram. Instead he blocked me, the model, her family and friends, we all asked him to take the photo down but for some reason it was me who got picked on.

dan had a few stories up about me and I was really anxious, taking panic attacks about it, I didnā€™t react well. So I messaged Lance and ex0lained that Iā€™m not mentally stable enough for this sort of thing and could he ask Dan to delete the stories about me.
Lance said no, dan is basically in the right to use the photo of the model and he accused me of being unfair on dan and Danā€™s mental health.

Lance then screenshotted my private conversation with him and sent it to Dan, who shared it in his story mocking my ā€œmindsetā€.

oh sweetheart, Iā€™m so, so sorry youā€™ve been through this, just know that here you have found a decent bunch of people who see through Wheeler, some of us from many years ago when he first was trialling his 8020 plan. Heā€™s an utter piece of tit and a very dangerous man to peopleā€™s mental health.

• Heart
Reactions: 4

funky pigeon should see this

Wow it must have took some guts to post this ,I'm proud of you girl ,x Together we can pull him down and let the world see what he's really like x

• Heart

The way you were treated was despicable. They all enable him.

Wow - I take back the sympathy, he deserves the company he has to keep! Enjoy the car park comp Lance!

Hope you are okay ā¤ (thats for Scribbles33 not Lance!)

I see Carla has been posting on her Instagram as normal. I wonder if sheā€™s had the talk with her kids? ā€œMummy was very silly and now mummy has to go talk to the policeā€ :D
If Carla worked for a proper company she would probably be telling them she had also lost her 'job' too, as most normal companies would want to distance themselves from people that can so casually threaten / talk about violent behaviour like that, which really says everything you need to know about 80:20 as no doubt they will still all be going to Virginia Water tomorrow to celebrate Dan being able to walk 10k steps as if nothing has happened.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I predict this will happen - Carla won't be at the walk tomorrow, she won't be online either. Stories will start to come out that she is having a really hard time with her mental health due to all the trolls and that video and won't leave her bed etc. Once everyone starts giving her positive support she will make a big return

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I predict this will happen - Carla won't be at the walk tomorrow, she won't be online either. Stories will start to come out that she is having a really hard time with her mental health due to all the trolls and that video and won't leave her bed etc. Once everyone starts giving her positive support she will make a big return
Exactly this. Narcs and bullies always find a way to make THEMSELVES the victims šŸ™„

I am confident in your prediction being correct!

Are Fat Dan and Chav Carla there too?
They're not there - Nessa is though :rolleyes: does she ever go home?

Last edited:
Carla will be all over with her ā€œmenā€™all elfā€ and how itā€™s affected her and everyoneā€™s a bully and toxic and someone needs to call her a WAAAAHMBULANCE

sheā€™s all mouth. And someone needs to gift her a good bra because duck me sideways.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Carla and Phatt Dann were watching their lad play footy today. Pics on her insta

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.