Daniel Wheeler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love to know what he thinks he can sue me for. I’m legally allowed to leave a negative review of a business. (Consumer rights are a thing). I’ve done that on two platforms. I’m return I’ve had targetted harassment and death threats from an employee …………
But hey - obviously I must be the one at fault here 😂😉

Guessing it was an automatic block. Now - he hasn’t learnt because that’s what prompted me to write a review.
he just says it because he knows his followers won’t pick him up on it or question it. He just says whatever pops in his head first as he’s desperate for people to believe him. I just don’t get how more people aren’t question him because if you listen to him and what he says, it’s literally like wtf are you talking about😂😂

Reactions: 3
Love to know what he thinks he can sue me for. I’m legally allowed to leave a negative review of a business. (Consumer rights are a thing). I’ve done that on two platforms. I’m return I’ve had targetted harassment and death threats from an employee …………
Just seen your last video, glad you're reporting all this, I think certain people just don't consider that many of us members/ex members are actually elequant, intelligent people, with knowledge and experience beyond that assumed of us.

Okay, I can maybe understand it from the point of view that we _did_ sign up to this plan, but we all make mistakes sometimes hey.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Just seen your last video, glad you're reporting all this, I think certain people just don't consider that many of us members/ex members are actually elequant, intelligent people, with knowledge and experience beyond that assumed of us.

Okay, I can maybe understand it from the point of view that we _did_ sign up to this plan, but we all make mistakes sometimes hey.
Yeah - and if he behaved professionally we’d probably mostly still be members

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Guessing it was an automatic block. Now - he hasn’t learnt because that’s what prompted me to write a review.
What’s the other platform you reviewed on?👀

I’m sitting in his academy right now. There are way more than five people dissatisfied.

What’s the other platform you reviewed on?👀

I’m sitting in his academy right now. There are way more than five people dissatisfied.
Yep, I'd say the vast majority but they aren't able to speak up.
It's all about the strongman comp which is tomorrow I believe? That's another thing that annoys me, you're paying 25 a month to cheerlead some wannabe weight lifters 🙄

Yep, I'd say the vast majority but they aren't able to speak up.
It's all about the strongman comp which is tomorrow I believe? That's another thing that annoys me, you're paying 25 a month to cheerlead some wannabe weight lifters 🙄
I’m not ;) hahaha but I get what you mean xx

Reactions: 2
I’ve just had an email about the sleep seminar being an a reduced rate until tonight then it goes up to £47, wasn’t he saying it was the last day to be reduced days ago? Clearly isn’t selling well. I would rather get sleep tips from google.

• Haha
I’ve just had an email about the sleep seminar being an a reduced rate until tonight then it goes up to £47, wasn’t he saying it was the last day to be reduced days ago? Clearly isn’t selling well. I would rather get sleep tips from google.
You serious?! He’s not even qualified!!

• Heart
What is in the sleep seminar that he hasn’t already covered?
I don’t think much else. Unless people are paying him to tell them the same again.

Can you post a copy of the email here? I messaged the funkypigeon01 person and told them to come look haha

Reactions: 1
You just know he's going to suggest masturbation and drugs 😉
The irony of all this is that he says he’s an insomniac and none of this works on him and often doesn’t sleep for three nights at a time. But he’s different dontcha know, we should all just do as he says and it will work for us.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Notice that Whanker is very quiet on TikTok since Carla's video...anything happening in his other pages?

What's Carla's TikTok?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.