Daniel Wheeler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine leaving that review after knowing what Carla Jones did. Unreal. These people have no morals 🤬
i know. Especially another woman. Women need to support women! I see a girl called Cheryl McGovern also left a glowing review. how these women sleep at night is beyond me. classless

• Angry
Reactions: 5
i know. Especially another woman. Women need to support women! I see a girl called Cheryl McGovern also left a glowing review. how these women sleep at night is beyond me. classless
She also left some horrible comments on Carla’s video about Emma 😳😳 and for someone who works for the government you’d think she’d of read the social media policies that she is bound to in her employment contract 🤗

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Another abuse apologist, Stephanie o Sullivan and her husband :rolleyes:
"look past the hate" :LOL: surely that beginning should be a huge red flag!!

If you look past the hate then what you actually have is an egomaniac struggling with addiction, looking nothing like the publicity photos he uses, vaping and chugging energy drinks whilst telling you all about 'proper nutrition' and laughing at you if you ask about other healthy ideas which plenty of medical professionals and scientists recomend. Then you have an overweight Nessa impersonator who has actually been doing the plan for 4 years - don't question this she's dropped a dress size ok! - also there to give advice 😕, then there is a random bloke called Sean - don't ask what he does even he doesn't know why he's there - potentially a victim of Stockholm syndrome - blink twice if you need help Sean. In addition to all this great help you also get to watch an obese couple from a council estate in Portsmouth help you on your way, you do have to pretend that they are also losing lots of weight, but if you can do that you can look forward to hearing lots about their sex life and very little about nutrition. Please don't upset the Queen hun Carla she is likely to get very agressive and send death threats if you ask valid questions.

So definitely so much value for your £25 per month and please ignore the huge amount of hate this plan gets - its actaully just 5 crazy women please look away, we know they seem perfectly reasonable and nice, but they are actually all horrible people that have nothing better to do we do nothing to provoke it - please ignore any video evidence they have its all fake!

On top of this you get to call us 'family' even though you didn't know most of these people a few months ago - this is not a red flag at all - no it isn't reminiscent of cult behaviour, these people are now your family - make sure that you mention that a lot! forget your real family - they may try to make you see sense 😝

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I see Carla has been posting on her Instagram as normal. I wonder if she’s had the talk with her kids? “Mummy was very silly and now mummy has to go talk to the police” :D

• Haha
Reactions: 6

If you look past the hate then what you actually have is an egomaniac struggling with addiction, looking nothing like the publicity photos he uses, vaping and chugging energy drinks whilst telling you all about 'proper nutrition' and laughing at you if you ask about other healthy ideas which plenty of medical professionals and scientists recomend. Then you have an overweight Nessa impersonator who has actually been doing the plan for 4 years - don't question this she's dropped a dress size ok! - also there to give advice 😕, then there is a random bloke called Sean - don't ask what he does even he doesn't know why he's there - potentially a victim of Stockholm syndrome - blink twice if you need help Sean. In addition to all this great help you also get to watch an obese couple from a council estate in Portsmouth help you on your way, you do have to pretend that they are also losing lots of weight, but if you can do that you can look forward to hearing lots about their sex life and very little about nutrition. Please don't upset the Queen hun Carla she is likely to get very agressive and send death threats if you ask valid questions.

So definitely so much value for your £25 per month and please ignore the huge amount of hate this plan gets - its actaully just 5 crazy women please look away, we know they seem perfectly reasonable and nice, but they are actually all horrible people that have nothing better to do we do nothing to provoke it - please ignore any video evidence they have its all fake!

On top of this you get to call us 'family' even though you didn't know most of these people a few months ago - this is not a red flag at all - no it isn't reminiscent of cult behaviour, these people are now your family - make sure that you mention that a lot! forget your real family - they may try to make you see sense 😝
Brilliant summary 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 bravo

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Haha on Dan Wheeler's instagram stories - he's at the Strong man 'comp in a carpark' and unfortunately he feels really tired - oh dear I saw an advert for a sleep seminar actually Dan that might help you out there ... oh wait a minute :unsure:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

Perfect summary!

Has anyone noticed that FatDans TikTok seems to have been ”tidied up”, it’s just all one long advert for 8020.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Perfect summary!

Has anyone noticed that FatDans TikTok seems to have been ”tidied up”, it’s just all one long advert for 8020.
When I saw he had gotten rid if his tiktok i knew straightaway mr wheeler wouldn’t be happy as he’s his biggest (literally) advertisement. It’s not in his best interests to delete his tiktok so that’s why he’s back I reckon.

Hope Dan wins in this crappy car park competition, he’s gonna need something positive cos karma is gonna kick his assssss

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Haha on Dan Wheeler's instagram stories - he's at the Strong man 'comp in a carpark' and unfortunately he feels really tired - oh dear I saw an advert for a sleep seminar actually Dan that might help you out there ... oh wait a minute :unsure:
Are Fat Dan and Chav Carla there too?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.