Daniel Wheeler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Emma can I just say the way you have handled all of this is fantastic. You haven't lowered yourself to their level, you can hold your head up high. Always here for you ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Emma can I just say the way you have handled all of this is fantastic. You haven't lowered yourself to their level, you can hold your head up high. Always here for you ❤
I completely agree with this. Emma I admire your strength and persistence. Bullies never win!

a comment under his latest video

Ok so Dan has, 11 minutes ago just mentioned how Emma is getting a lawsuit

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I completely agree with this. Emma I admire your strength and persistence. Bullies never win!

What the hell?!! A lawsuit for what? is he completely off his rocker?

You'd think with all the evidence that she now has he'd be doing damage limitation, but no, he's going all in and still presenting himself as being the victim. His legal team really did see him coming didn't they :LOL: hope they arent too expensive!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What the hell?!! A lawsuit for what? is he completely off his rocker?

You'd think with all the evidence that she now has he'd be doing damage limitation, but no, he's going all in and still presenting himself as being the victim. His legal team really did see him coming didn't they :LOL: hope they arent too expensive!
I have lost count of the amount of lawsuits he’s threatened over the years, all the times he’s suing someone, think my favourite was when his legal team were tracking down the negative commenters on a news article 😂😂😂😂. He is hilariously dumb and just so full of himself, honestly believes he is gods gift to the world, but has a staggering lack of compassion for anyone other than himself. He genuinely believes his own bullshit and that he is the wronged party.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh wow this is one to watch unravel !
In short Dan if you are reading how come it’s ok for you to have and vocalise your opinion on Sw ( I don’t like it either but I don’t make a career out fo bashing it) but it’s not ok for others to vocalise theirs of your company ?

Reactions: 3
I have lost count of the amount of lawsuits he’s threatened over the years, all the times he’s suing someone, think my favourite was when his legal team were tracking down the negative commenters on a news article 😂😂😂😂. He is hilariously dumb and just so full of himself, honestly believes he is gods gift to the world, but has a staggering lack of compassion for anyone other than himself. He genuinely believes his own bullshit and that he is the wronged party.
The lawsuit threats make me laugh. He's so dumb himself that he doesn't realise most people have at least a vague understanding of the law.

Reactions: 4

Where’s my law suite ? Ffs am feeling left out 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He said on yesterday’s live that the ‘trolls’ are 5 people and he knows who they are. There are more than 5 people in here calling him out, and he’s never spoken to me before, I’m in his ‘academy’ aka tit show, he has no clue who I am, he’s never spoken to me. I think he’s trying to play down how many people are hating on him and showing his true colours.

• Haha
He said on yesterday’s live that the ‘trolls’ are 5 people and he knows who they are. There are more than 5 people in here calling him out, and he’s never spoken to me before, I’m in his ‘academy’ aka tit show, he has no clue who I am, he’s never spoken to me. I think he’s trying to play down how many people are hating on him and showing his true colours.
I agree, He doesn't know who I am either. He's definitely trying to make it appear that a handful have a vendetta against him when in reality the vast majority are unhappy and his threats have just driven us underground where we all found each other 🥰
Our numbers will just grow and grow, and soon we will no longer need to remain anonymous, our numbers will inspire confidence and more and more will feel able to speak up. Strength in numbers 💪 👊

• Heart
Reactions: 6
He knows exactly who I am n what I’ve been saying shame he ain’t got the balls to come for me 🤔😂

I agree, He doesn't know who I am either. He's definitely trying to make it appear that a handful have a vendetta against him when in reality the vast majority are unhappy and his threats have just driven us underground where we all found each other 🥰
Our numbers will just grow and grow, and soon we will no longer need to remain anonymous, our numbers will inspire confidence and more and more will feel able to speak up. Strength in numbers 💪 👊
Fat dan will be here soon

• Heart
Reactions: 5

ive Just looked on this video has he been deleting comments again as can’t see anything on there now😂

Reactions: 2
Love to know what he thinks he can sue me for. I’m legally allowed to leave a negative review of a business. (Consumer rights are a thing). I’ve done that on two platforms. I’m return I’ve had targetted harassment and death threats from an employee …………
But hey - obviously I must be the one at fault here 😂😉

ive Just looked on this video has he been deleting comments again as can’t see anything on there now😂
Guessing it was an automatic block. Now - he hasn’t learnt because that’s what prompted me to write a review.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.