Daniel Wheeler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1627652084848.png

You cannot start a PHD without doing at least a degree, and often an MA, in a relevant subject.

So that's complete BS.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can’t believe Carla said that about writing 8020 in blood. Too far.
And that no one listening told her she was taking it too far or to calm down, they are all just encouraging her. She is talking about extreme violence. They are all complicit in encouraging a woman to openly say that she wants to physically assault another person, and yet these are the same people that write positive reviews saying the academy is a beautiful - positive place.

View attachment 687790

You cannot start a PHD without doing at least a degree, and often an MA, in a relevant subject.

So that's complete BS.
James Smith often says he'd do a Phd but can't be bothered, Dan's just copying him as usual. He can be a tw@t too, but at least James actaully has a degree.

Reactions: 5
A PhD? He doesn't have a degree though does he?

Posted the same time as you. He's so full of himself he probably thinks an exception would be made for him.
Yeah think we posted in sync lol.

To be fair, he's right about being the best in the world as what he does. As all he does is talk about how great Daniel Wheeler is, and no one's doing it better, if at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And that no one listening told her she was taking it too far or to calm down, they are all just encouraging her. She is talking about extreme violence. They are all complicit in encouraging a woman to openly say that she wants to physically assault another person, and yet these are the same people that write positive reviews saying the academy is a beautiful - positive place.
🙌 also before saying she would enjoy watching Emma 'bleed out' and so would Bobby (who also sounds a right moron who probably should be in jail)... she's talking about committing actual murder, Carla then had the audacity to said 'why be nasty' ..... ermmmmm 🤔 🙄🤦‍♀️ What a piece of work.

• Wow
Reactions: 3

James Smith often says he'd do a Phd but can't be bothered, Dan's just copying him as usual. He can be a tw@t too, but at least James actaully has a degree.
He doesn’t… lol James bailed out of uni. Never finished.

Reactions: 1
The only threats of violence have come from the 8020 camp, yet they are saying someone trolled them threatening violence... someone already said it but the women who have spoken out about Dan are very eloquent and level headed, I really can’t see them threatening violence or trolling anyone tbh. why would they troll when they’ve already spoke out using their real names and accounts? I do believe the 8020 camp have made up their own troll account so that they can make these women look unhinged or bad or whatever. Because right now they look like exactly what they are, victims of bullying and abuse. i don’t believe for a second they’d make accounts to troll. It was definitely the 8020 camp (that’s if it did even happen!)

• Heart
Reactions: 5
So an 8020 employee went on a live video and said she would slit someone's throat and write 8020 in their blood! They should have that on their website for promotional purposes

Maybe he means he will start a PhD energy bar?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The only threats of violence have come from the 8020 camp, yet they are saying someone trolled them threatening violence... someone already said it but the women who have spoken out about Dan are very eloquent and level headed, I really can’t see them threatening violence or trolling anyone tbh. why would they troll when they’ve already spoke out using their real names and accounts? I do believe the 8020 camp have made up their own troll account so that they can make these women look unhinged or bad or whatever. Because right now they look like exactly what they are, victims of bullying and abuse. i don’t believe for a second they’d make accounts to troll. It was definitely the 8020 camp (that’s if it did even happen!)
I think the same, I don't know any of these women, but they don't really seem the type to do that. It could possibly have happened, and it isn't nice, but does she actually have proof that it is any of these women that she is implicating? I presume not as she didn't provide any. Which is a pretty silly thing to do so publicly. It all helps with the hysteria around 'trolls' that they are creating, that someone 'came for her husband'. It is also, in my opinion, why DW is exploiting her. It is obvious in their YouTube videos that she has an anger problem that she can't control, but instead of telling her that her reaction is completely out of line he lets her get more and more angry over a comment on her husband's diet to the point that she is publicly making violent threats. That is the very definition of toxic. What an amazing mindset coach.

• Heart
I think the same, I don't know any of these women, but they don't really seem the type to do that. It could possibly have happened, and it isn't nice, but does she actually have proof that it is any of these women that she is implicating? I presume not as she didn't provide any. Which is a pretty silly thing to do so publicly. It all helps with the hysteria around 'trolls' that they are creating, that someone 'came for her husband'. It is also, in my opinion, why DW is exploiting her. It is obvious in their YouTube videos that she has an anger problem that she can't control, but instead of telling her that her reaction is completely out of line he lets her get more and more angry over a comment on her husband's diet to the point that she is publicly making violent threats. That is the very definition of toxic. What an amazing mindset coach.
I know ladies who are being accused and none of them would stoop so low as to drag a child into anything. The Emma coates person is just someone who comments on posts, why would anyone single her out let alone her child. I hope they can prove who did it but won't hold my breath for any sort of apology to the people they have accused

Reactions: 4
I’ve been very careful in my review and videos to avoid personal attacks. I’ve criticised the plan and the advertising methods. I have absolutely zero desire to attack anyone personally - least of all the child of a hanger on. The nonsense in the video about IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) is just that and would be more than happy to submit my electronic devices for forensic scrutiny. (I am certain that some team members would not be so eager). We have proof of lying in relation to Trust Pilot giving that info to 8020. She has obviously been told to say it as if they have proof. They don’t (and that’s if it even happened).
Personally I refuse to be silenced by bullies. I have written two reviews. One was positive and I have written one negative one (that stirred a hornets nest). I don’t need to make personal attacks on people involved to discredit them. Their behaviour in response is doing that.
I’ve been threatened with violence, slandered, verbally abused, lied about and had more than one member of their team make abusive videos filled with lies both about and to me. I’ve also experienced breaches of GDPR with an employee sharing details of an email exchange between us on my Tiktok comments section
We know that at least one person has been hospitalised because of their behaviour and yet still they continue.
The gaslighting and bullying will continue- as will the unprofessional behaviour ………… and I’m worried how this will end for people. What if one of his vendettas ends in tragedy?! So I will not be silenced by bullies who have taken no time to reflect on their behaviour - because if we don’t act who will?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Don’t get me wrong I d never threaten violence but I ll choose it at any given opportunity 😂😂

Reactions: 2
Press and hold to download this video. It’s Carla‘s best bits
Can't see the attachment??

I’ve been very careful in my review and videos to avoid personal attacks. I’ve criticised the plan and the advertising methods. I have absolutely zero desire to attack anyone personally - least of all the child of a hanger on. The nonsense in the video about IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) is just that and would be more than happy to submit my electronic devices for forensic scrutiny. (I am certain that some team members would not be so eager). We have proof of lying in relation to Trust Pilot giving that info to 8020. She has obviously been told to say it as if they have proof. They don’t (and that’s if it even happened).
Personally I refuse to be silenced by bullies. I have written two reviews. One was positive and I have written one negative one (that stirred a hornets nest). I don’t need to make personal attacks on people involved to discredit them. Their behaviour in response is doing that.
I’ve been threatened with violence, slandered, verbally abused, lied about and had more than one member of their team make abusive videos filled with lies both about and to me. I’ve also experienced breaches of GDPR with an employee sharing details of an email exchange between us on my Tiktok comments section
We know that at least one person has been hospitalised because of their behaviour and yet still they continue.
The gaslighting and bullying will continue- as will the unprofessional behaviour ………… and I’m worried how this will end for people. What if one of his vendettas ends in tragedy?! So I will not be silenced by bullies who have taken no time to reflect on their behaviour - because if we don’t act who will?
Emma I don't know you - but well done on how you have handled these threats. I know we have laughed on here about how ridiculous the situation has become, but you have had some really nasty threats and abuse, that for all I can see you didn't deserve at all (not that anyone deserves to be threatened with violence) - keep on being you. Lots of people can see what is really going on, this thread proves that.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Here’s some of the things Carla said.
Password is 8020.

I am so shocked.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Here’s some of the things Carla said.
Password is 8020.

I am so shocked.

Lowest of the low and she’s bringing up children, this is everything that is wrong with the world.

Press and hold to download this video. It’s Carla‘s best bits
Aren’t they related? First cousins who’ve married or something like that? Imagine being proud to employ her and have her as an advocate for your company. How long until the next apology tour starts? Perhaps he’ll include in the next episode of The Big Breakfast, that isn’t at Breakfast and the only thing big about it is his ego?

• Wow
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.