Daniel Wheeler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just leaving these clips here with a reminder that Carla is now employed by 80:20 as a representative of the plan and also to remind you all that bullying does not exist around the 80:20 plan - they have absolutely no idea why anyone would say that. All comments are about a TikTok critiquing the 80:20 plan.
I can’t get them to play 😥

Reactions: 1
Where's Jeremy Kyle when we need him?!
That video Carla made is the ramblings of a village idiot. Can she not hear herself 🤣 And she had a little child beside her while she made threats of violence and cake people c**ts. Absolutely disgusting excuse for a human being.
DW is a typical narcissist- surrounded by people he can feel superior to, and this Jeremy Kyle bunch are just perfect for him👌

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I can’t get them to play 😥
You can see the whole video through a link upthread!

These are only small clips basically they are all of a similar theme - Carla (Dan Jones wife) being unecessarily aggressive and threatening people that have questioned 80/20 - lots of swearing and threatening violence basically. Completely over the top reaction to a TikTok about a weight loss plan including her saying she would like to"beat her face in, watch her bleed out and then write 80/20 in her blood" she says this directly after she says that she asked the woman she is threatening for her address!! Another shows her talking about Amelia (the pregnant lady who made a tiktok about DW contacting her and being aggressive) apparently she should I quote - "get a fucken grip you silly c@nt".

Carla works for 80/20 - but they are not bullies! The people watching the video are all 80/20 clients - not one of them questions anything she says and laugh at her violent threats - but they're not bullies either!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
That transcript is absolutely CRAZY! What is she on about?!

I just want ONE person, just ONE of those cronies to just ask the wheeler clan to show them proof. Just to show the screen shots of this so called threat to the woman, or the proof of the attack on this kid, or proof of someone saying they are going to break their teeth. Like seriously, if you have the proof then why not show it? Not just proof it actually happened but proof it is who you say it is. wouldn't surprise me if they set up fake accounts and trolled each other just to blame it on innocent people.

If some maniac has really gone out there and made those threats publicly then they deserve to be called out, but I don't think it has actually happened, because otherwise why not show the proof? Is it because it NEVER HAPPENED!
I also have zero idea of how they could possibly think that 5 women are seriously going around threatening people. I mean you have seen Emma, Rach and Amelia of tiktok, they hardly seem the types to be doing that sort of thing anyway, and they just don't speak like that "going to smash your teeth in".

It is just all a load of tit, they just talk total tit - have you seen funkypigeon01 on tiktok, it is so good, she has an actual response from trustpilot saying the never give out email or IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) hahahah! so this whole thing about "i know who they are, i have their IP addresses" is just more bullshit to get his followers to hate one a bunch of completely uninvolved women.

How anyone isn't just asking basic questions is bizarre too.
Even worse is that if he just stopped lying, and stopping talking about people then it would all just be over by now because people are going to defend themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Anyone else tempted to comment on Carla’s video “whoa your ard “ 😂😂😂 quite tempted to post a link to this thread 😬🤔

Anyone else tempted to comment on Carla’s video “whoa your ard “ 😂😂😂 quite tempted to post a link to this thread

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yes! This exactly 👏

She contradicts herself the whole time - I don't find the video funny at all and Emma please don't let anything she says upset you - but I do find it funny that she says "what grown woman has time to make Tiktoks?" - Carla love your husband has 3 Tiktok accounts full of Tiktoks he does daily!!

I have a feeling none of them know this thread exists yet!
oh they do, they've talked about it ALOT, they're on here everyday i think

• Heart
I posted a comment on Carla’s video 😂😂😂

Well this delightful video is full of fun things 🤔 threats of violence admitting you work for the 80/20 lifestyle plan (do hope you declared that to DWP) and actively giving out individuals details to incite harassment from others FYI all perfectly illegal and all very much screen recorded to be used as evidence thank you Carla I mean if ever there was evidence needed you have provided plenty 👍 I do hope you have a fab day and be assured ANY CONTACT from anyone will be logged and used so be kind folks ❤

All of the comments too have been screen recorded hope your all super proud as all the names have been kept let’s hope all your employers have zero social media policies 👍

Stay kind stay positive ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Well this delightful video is full of fun things 🤔 threats of violence admitting you work for the 80/20 lifestyle plan (do hope you declared that to DWP) and actively giving out individuals details to incite harassment from others FYI all perfectly illegal and all very much screen recorded to be used as evidence thank you Carla I mean if ever there was evidence needed you have provided plenty 👍 I do hope you have a fab day and be assured ANY CONTACT from anyone will be logged and used so be kind folks ❤

All of the comments too have been screen recorded hope your all super proud as all the names have been kept let’s hope all your employers have zero social media policies 👍

Thank you - you beautiful human.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I have been watching from the sidelines for some time and what seemed promising and exciting has completely spiralled into nothing short of a sh*t show. Its not about 80/20 any more, its all about Dan and his desire to be famous. If you stroke his ego, he loves you. If you call him out, he hates you. Yet to figure out what benefit Shaun or Karyn bring to the table other than feeding his massively inflated ego? I mean, they seem like nice people - have any of you studied them properly? Check the body language and eye contact sometimes- I genuinely believe he has them brainwashed or fearful of him in some way... Exactly how he makes members feel and kudos to the girls that have stood up to him and told their truths.

Lives used to be interesting but now are just ramblings between friends and in jokes with the clique/cult that hang on his every word. I feel sorry for the person that posted that they live close by. I can only imagine the noise levels coming from that garden, sorry office!

I haven't been removed from the Academy either. I have been sat here with my popcorn watching it slowly go down hill.

He openly admits not being able to run a business - no tit Sherlock! If he spent more time caring for/catering to the members lining his pockets than cherry picking his favourites he could have a decent business model but he seems to spend less and less time with the members these days and more time on self promotion. Clearly its working, the views are brilliant 😂

Honestly, watching some of the ways in which these women try to get noticed by Dan is comical and just reeks of desperation.I mean, they have him on a pedestal and have given him some god like status. Its cringe worthy.

Someone honestly needs to tell him how it is before he loses yet another business - if what I have read about his previous businesses going down the same route are true then it clearly proves HE is the problem.

I kinda feel sorry for him. He really does believe his own hype, and that same ego that got him noticed on TikTok and gained him this huge following will be the same ego that ultimately f*cks it all up for him. Again.

I think Mr Wheeler needs to stop being a dick (in my opinion) and refocus before its too late.

Anyone else tempted to comment on Carla’s video “whoa your ard “ 😂😂😂 quite tempted to post a link to this thread 😬🤔
I was tempted to write, "what in the 39p energy drink is going on here"..... 🤣

Honestly, the woman is so thick she can't resolve issues with intelligence but goes straight to threats to beat people up, and promotes it in front of her kids!!!! Talk about rough ...... those kids don't stand a chance

• Haha
I was tempted to write, "what in the 39p energy drink is going on here"..... 🤣

Honestly, the woman is so thick she can't resolve issues with intelligence but goes straight to threats to beat people up, and promotes it in front of her kids!!!! Talk about rough ...... those kids don't stand a chance
What in the resurrected jezza Kyle is more like it 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I took these two clips from the last live on his Facebook which I found ironic; one saying he doesn’t make videos about other people and the other is in response to the argument he keeps coming up against “you attack Slimming World all the time isn’t that the same thing?” Apparently he doesn’t attack individuals, that’s the difference :unsure:
Strange, because I can think of several examples where he has gone after individual people - here are some screenshots of ones that spring to mind:
Chloe Ting had 3 TikToks done about her
Danielle Lloyd was the subject of several videos too
Dr Michael Mosley has also been a favoured target

All individuals- all attacked, none of whom to my knowledge attacked DW - in fact I doubt any of them know who he is. So to say he doesn’t go after the individuals isn’t true is it Dan?!

Attachments

• 41.1 KB
  • 47 KB
  • 51.5 KB
  • 38.9 KB
    • Heart
    If you purchased a hoodie (or anything else from the internet) and were denied a right of return/refund you can report it to Trading Standards. It’s against your statutory rights.
    I would advise you to do that sooner rather than later.

• Heart
    Reactions: 5

I think the video has been removed now...

Reactions: 1
    I took these two clips from the last live on his Facebook which I found ironic; one saying he doesn’t make videos about other people and the other is in response to the argument he keeps coming up against “you attack Slimming World all the time isn’t that the same thing?” Apparently he doesn’t attack individuals, that’s the difference :unsure:
    Strange, because I can think of several examples where he has gone after individual people - here are some screenshots of ones that spring to mind:
    Chloe Ting had 3 TikToks done about her
    Danielle Lloyd was the subject of several videos too
    Dr Michael Mosley has also been a favoured target

All individuals- all attacked, none of whom to my knowledge attacked DW - in fact I doubt any of them know who he is. So to say he doesn’t go after the individuals isn’t true is it Dan?!
    Omg, he literally speaks like he's never met himself 🤣 Just because you say it doesn't make it true buddy. Dan wheeler you are a bully, a racist, a transphobe, a narcissist, a liar and a c**t.... last one is because its probably the only term he will really understand 😉 👊

I think the video has been removed now...
    Ooh, luckily I have it downloaded 😇

• Heart
    • Haha
    Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.