Daniel Wheeler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ref the female consultant, come to think of it I don’t think it can possibly be referring to Carla but the lady whose been a member with the academy since 2017 and I recall her saying she’s taken an online nutrition course. She’s seems lovely to be fair, but not sure how she stacks up as a “consultant”.

Reactions: 2
£99 for a phone call from that absolute prick?!! I am shocked!

did anyone watch the live pilot of ‘Dan wheeler tv’breakfast show this morning 😂😂😂😂😂😂 actually embarrassing and laughable.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
£99 for a phone call from that absolute prick?!! I am shocked!

did anyone watch the live pilot of ‘Dan wheeler tv’breakfast show this morning 😂😂😂😂😂😂 actually embarrassing and laughable.
No I didn't want to give him an extra viewer but I heard the viewing figures were tit 😂

Well I didn't need to pay for my phone call. He just called me shouting and raving about how he's going to sue me for £25,000 🤣🤣 couldn't make this 💩 up. He's in his own fantasy world.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Looks like the 5 star reviews were written by the same person. They've all got 'The8020lifestyleplan' in the text, maybe so they come up in a search?
Ref the female consultant, come to think of it I don’t think it can possibly be referring to Carla but the lady whose been a member with the academy since 2017 and I recall her saying she’s taken an online nutrition course. She’s seems lovely to be fair, but not sure how she stacks up as a “consultant”.
Well I didn't need to pay for my phone call. He just called me shouting and raving about how he's going to sue me for £25,000 🤣🤣 couldn't make this 💩 up. He's in his own fantasy world.
Oh my days

Sorry you're dealing with that. He's a nasty piece of work.

Reactions: 3
He needs stopped. He’s bullying women, many vulnerable left right and centre. He is a disgusting excuse of a man. A failure.

🎶 Oh Danny boy, the courts the courts are calling 🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He needs stopped. He’s bullying women, many vulnerable left right and centre. He is a disgusting excuse of a man. A failure.

I only know him from him working here as never heard of him before. His vitriol seems to be aimed more at women. Is this the case towards members?

Wow - sorry that happened to you - thats intimidation. I hope that you are okay?

Is there anyway to change the thread name to include 8020 lifestyle plan so it is more visible in searches and easy to find? There is a lot of info on this thread that should put people off getting involved with this man.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.