Daniel Wheeler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So when he was in our building they had a celebration for signing their 2000th customer. Does that mean they are turning over min. £50,000 a month? That's crazy!
Utterly criminal isn’t it. Taking all that money off people and delivering so little - BUT don’t forget we’re all supposed to be walking around a lake this weekend supporting Dan and his family who get this support (and then some) FOR FREE!
What’s laughable is so many of the PAYING members are going, literally falling over themselves in adoration for Mr Wheeler. It’s really sad to see the brown nosing that goes on, and you’d have thought after the way he treated Amelia they’d be wary. The man can turn in a heartbeat how he feels about you.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
It might come across as jealousy, and I suppose in some respects it is a little bit - but am I the only one completely pissed off that FatDan and his family get everything for free - from the subsidised petrol to the daily counselling to the home gym to the one to one face to face training.
…..and there’s the rest of us having paid for a plan where we get no support at all?
Can’t wait until my 16 weeks are up!
no that pissed me off too! £25 per month for hardly anything yet hes getting everything for free! It does seem like Dan and his family are being taken advantage of by DW - I have a feeling they will get dropped when he's bored of them, or they're not bringing in enough views! Before I left the academy, I felt like it was the Fat Dan and family fanclub - posting videos of carla singing (cringe), photos of their kids, posts about their sex life etc! Not what I signed up for!

no that pissed me off too! £25 per month for hardly anything yet hes getting everything for free! It does seem like Dan and his family are being taken advantage of by DW - I have a feeling they will get dropped when he's bored of them, or they're not bringing in enough views! Before I left the academy, I felt like it was the Fat Dan and family fanclub - posting videos of carla singing (cringe), photos of their kids, posts about their sex life etc! Not what I signed up for!
I 100% agree. I agree DW is using the family for publicity as Fat Dan has a hefty following. It’s false advertising in my opinion though as if people think they will get a tenth of the same support Dan and his family do they will be in for a short, sharp shock.
The post Carla made in the Academy about their sex life was nauseating 🤢 The Dan’s Diary videos are also awful. Fat Dan tends to stay silent whilst Carla blurts out everything and DW eggs her on. They need to remember what they say on-line, stays on-line. I also wonder how long the bromance will continue. They are kinda feeding off each other (excuse the pun) at the moment, but surely to God there has to come a time where someone with some qualifications sits Fat Dan down and tells him 5.3k calories a day is not healthy. The poor fella gets a sweat on just walking around the supermarket. If he injures himself or keels over then DW will run a mile!

Reactions: 5
I 100% agree. I agree DW is using the family for publicity as Fat Dan has a hefty following. It’s false advertising in my opinion though as if people think they will get a tenth of the same support Dan and his family do they will be in for a short, sharp shock.
The post Carla made in the Academy about their sex life was nauseating 🤢 The Dan’s Diary videos are also awful. Fat Dan tends to stay silent whilst Carla blurts out everything and DW eggs her on. They need to remember what they say on-line, stays on-line. I also wonder how long the bromance will continue. They are kinda feeding off each other (excuse the pun) at the moment, but surely to God there has to come a time where someone with some qualifications sits Fat Dan down and tells him 5.3k calories a day is not healthy. The poor fella gets a sweat on just walking around the supermarket. If he injures himself or keels over then DW will run a mile!
DW is also being a bit sneaky about the weightloss, didn't fat dan lose it on on slimming world?

Reactions: 1
I’m still in the fb group. Haven’t paid since the first payment lol I don’t think everyone is paying

DId anything get mentioned when Amelia created the facebook group for ex-members?!
Yeah they made a right hoo hah on a live saying how she was begging to work for him then she switched. He was all hurt feelings and anger for “bringing his business down”

I asked him this on TikTok and got a video reply saying I was "unfair" and "mean" and something about how he only pays Dan so much attention because not everyone wants to be on TikTok ect. Not really what I asked. He doesn't have to plaster it allover social media to help some one does he? Well actually it seems he does 🙈

I asked him this on TikTok and got a video reply saying I was "unfair" and "mean" and something about how he only pays Dan so much attention because not everyone wants to be on TikTok ect. Not really what I asked. He doesn't have to plaster it allover social media to help some one does he? Well actually it seems he does 🙈
I saw that! I’m shocked he replied, and agree he didn’t really answer the question.
Just wait for the onslaught of pics from tomorrow’s walk where the Army will be out in full force!

I have been wanting to start a Dan Wheeler thread for absolutely AGES now but I wanted it to come organically from someone else. He is an utter bleep, yes I’m one of his victims. I made this account just for this thread because I don’t want him being associated with my other tattle account - it’s like my sacred place and he’s ruined enough. Anyway, I’m so glad to have found this thread. I hate that man with a passion.

Reactions: 9
I have been wanting to start a Dan Wheeler thread for absolutely AGES now but I wanted it to come organically from someone else. He is an utter bleep, yes I’m one of his victims. I made this account just for this thread because I don’t want him being associated with my other tattle account - it’s like my sacred place and he’s ruined enough. Anyway, I’m so glad to have found this thread. I hate that man with a passion.
What happened to you? He seems to leave carnage wherever he goes :(

Totally agree. He is the literal scum of the earth. Whining how people are being mean because he “helps”

nah mate. I hope he’s Reading here I really do

Reactions: 3
I saw his TikTok's ages ago and Iiked the theory and the science. I watched for ages and then decided to sign up for the plan. Immediately regretted it because his attitude totally changed very very quickly. I've not watched any of the videos past the first week as they were unprofessional and badly presented. I've sucked up the £25 a month and unfollowed him on every social media platform. He is toxic and the facebook academy is a joke. Can't say anything negative without being deleted and there seems to be one person associated with the company who replies to everyone who is not qualified to do so. I can't be doing with the Dan is King mentality because he's far from it. I can't wait to cancel as soon as my 16 weeks is done.

The fb group has over 2k members and if they were all paying £25 a month that's a massive amount of revenue each month. But he has grown too quickly and is not organised enough to support that many members. Such a shame because it's a brilliant business model IF you have the structure in place to support that. Develop your pre recorded video content so it's of a much higher standard, sort your emails out so members and marketing emails are separate, create a proper template for submitting measurements or recording them, offer proper advice not just comments from someone who is being paid to reply with "trust the plan, it works" and most importantly stop acting like an utter dick.

Reactions: 5
I saw his TikTok's ages ago and Iiked the theory and the science. I watched for ages and then decided to sign up for the plan. Immediately regretted it because his attitude totally changed very very quickly. I've not watched any of the videos past the first week as they were unprofessional and badly presented. I've sucked up the £25 a month and unfollowed him on every social media platform. He is toxic and the facebook academy is a joke. Can't say anything negative without being deleted and there seems to be one person associated with the company who replies to everyone who is not qualified to do so. I can't be doing with the Dan is King mentality because he's far from it. I can't wait to cancel as soon as my 16 weeks is done.

The fb group has over 2k members and if they were all paying £25 a month that's a massive amount of revenue each month. But he has grown too quickly and is not organised enough to support that many members. Such a shame because it's a brilliant business model IF you have the structure in place to support that. Develop your pre recorded video content so it's of a much higher standard, sort your emails out so members and marketing emails are separate, create a proper template for submitting measurements or recording them, offer proper advice not just comments from someone who is being paid to reply with "trust the plan, it works" and most importantly stop acting like an utter dick.
Pssst. Remove your card details from the account section of the website… you won’t be charged anymore… ;)

Reactions: 4
Do tell us more...

I discovered Tiktok last year during the first lockdown and I loved it. i enjoyed making tiktoks even if they were just silly little things. Anyway cut to March 2021 and I want to lose weight, I finally feel like I have the willpower to do so. I start following some weight loss tiktokers and that’s how I came across mr Daniel wheeler. He seemed like the best thing since sliced bread to me (I know, I was naive) and I was SO excited to have “my life changed“ - I honestly felt tears of joy when I discovered the whole eat more move more idea because I’ve always starved myself to lose weight and finally i feel comfortable eating that many calories because well, Dan Wheeler told me to.

trying not to drag this out or give too much information about who I might be but basically once Dan started doing the dan wheeler show (at first I was excited because I thought it was gonna be a weight loss shoW) I felt that he started to ignore his tiktok and Instagram lives and was just focused on that. Buying thousands of pounds worth of camera equipment etc and saying how he’s “making a tv show“… I gave it all a chance but then he made a tiktok saying how he was now a millionaire and there was just a sense of arrogance about it and i felt like Dan had changed (turns out he was always like that) and cared more about internet fame than helping customers lose weight.

so, I made a tiktok about it asking for advice, I was unsure if I wanted to continue with the plan if that was the direction it was going in and I felt like I wasn’t getting enough support for the £125 I paid upfront and the subsequent payments of £99 per month i Was paying. Dan took umbrage about it and I began receiving nasty messages from other members of the group. I was kicked out of the academy Facebook group and he blocked my email address - I WAS STILL PAYING!!

i sought advice from CAB and they told me to talk to trading standards. I was open about this And he then unblocked my email once he heard I was reporting him. I cancelled my payment, I just wanted nothing to do with it anymore, I was still receiving hate. This went on for almost 2 whole days. My mental health couldn’t handle the stress, he was talking about me in the fb group and everyone still calling me all sorts.

i ended up deleting my tiktok. My instagram and my Facebook. I couldn’t deal. I still can’t go back because I’m nervous. He really ruined me.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I discovered Tiktok last year during the first lockdown and I loved it. i enjoyed making tiktoks even if they were just silly little things. Anyway cut to March 2021 and I want to lose weight, I finally feel like I have the willpower to do so. I start following some weight loss tiktokers and that’s how I came across mr Daniel wheeler. He seemed like the best thing since sliced bread to me (I know, I was naive) and I was SO excited to have “my life changed“ - I honestly felt tears of joy when I discovered the whole eat more move more idea because I’ve always starved myself to lose weight and finally i feel comfortable eating that many calories because well, Dan Wheeler told me to.

trying not to drag this out or give too much information about who I might be but basically once Dan started doing the dan wheeler show (at first I was excited because I thought it was gonna be a weight loss shoW) I felt that he started to ignore his tiktok and Instagram lives and was just focused on that. Buying thousands of pounds worth of camera equipment etc and saying how he’s “making a tv show“… I gave it all a chance but then he made a tiktok saying how he was now a millionaire and there was just a sense of arrogance about it and i felt like Dan had changed (turns out he was always like that) and cared more about internet fame than helping customers lose weight.

so, I made a tiktok about it asking for advice, I was unsure if I wanted to continue with the plan if that was the direction it was going in and I felt like I wasn’t getting enough support for the £125 I paid upfront and the subsequent payments of £99 per month i Was paying. Dan took umbrage about it and I began receiving nasty messages from other members of the group. I was kicked out of the academy Facebook group and he blocked my email address - I WAS STILL PAYING!!

i sought advice from CAB and they told me to talk to trading standards. I was open about this And he then unblocked my email once he heard I was reporting him. I cancelled my payment, I just wanted nothing to do with it anymore, I was still receiving hate. This went on for almost 2 whole days. My mental health couldn’t handle the stress, he was talking about me in the fb group and everyone still calling me all sorts.

i ended up deleting my tiktok. My instagram and my Facebook. I couldn’t deal. I still can’t go back because I’m nervous. He really ruined me.
That’s absolutely horrendous. I hope you did go through with trading standards. I’m so sorry

I'm so sorry you are feeling like this. Your experience really does confirm my feelings about him and why I want out of the whole thing. It's easier said than done but if you enjoyed your social media please don't let him bully you into feeling you can't now because of him. There are lots of very honest instagrammers that I have discovered who post free content and are very motivational. I am also going it alone now because I refuse to line the pockets of an out and out bully so if you want a support body then feel free to get in touch xxx

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.