Daniel Wheeler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s got a backup tiktok account now so I’m hoping someone’s reporting him

Reactions: 1
Yes, this is a long standing problem with his whole demeanour and attitude. I’ve seen him suicidal, in the midst of mental breakdowns, high on weed, bankrupt and it’s all just heading back downwards again. I wonder what happened to all of the money people donated for him to give out bags of essentials to homeless people? That was never mentioned again 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Yes, this is a long standing problem with his whole demeanour and attitude. I’ve seen him suicidal, in the midst of mental breakdowns, high on weed, bankrupt and it’s all just heading back downwards again. I wonder what happened to all of the money people donated for him to give out bags of essentials to homeless people? That was never mentioned again 🤔
oh yes! He had hundreds of pounds off people for that. I’d forgotten that, it was so random. Also all the money he persuaded people to invest in Bitcoin, including Kirstys Nan, who lost their money. That was some years ago and then he was saying it again not long ago and then suddenly went quiet and never mentioned it again.

Dan is fascinating, his own success and worst enemy all rolled into one. If he just chilled off the constant sales emails and learnt to walk before run..he’d actually be successful- atm his on the road to ruin yet again. His whole codeine relapse as well ekkk…I got a breakthrough so I needed it and I’m addicted but it’s cool 😬😬😬😬

Reactions: 2
He’s just so unprofessional, I can’t understand how he thinks he’s going to be the next best thing in weight loss. He was an absolute train wreck when he moved back in with his parents (which didn’t last long before he moved out, broke as duck again, but somehow managed to stay in a hotel with a Michelin star chef 🤷🏻‍♀️), being kicked out of the gym he was using, getting high every night on Instagram stories, waffling on how he was obsessed with space and wanted to study at uni but wouldn’t like being told what to do. Losing the book deal sent him spinning and the fact that his ex-wife moved on and seems quite happy now must piss him right off. This new girlfriend of his came out of the blue too, after months of using Instagram as a pick up joint and bragging about his sex life. I’m sure if all of his devoted TikTok fans knew half of this, they wouldn’t have been so quick to throw their money at him.

Reactions: 4
He consistently amazes me with his ability to screw things up. Who, in their right mind, thinks it’s a great business decision to tell everyone that you’re experimenting with illegal hallucinogenics and then make a video about the whole experience? I just don’t understand what goes through his head, he’s selling himself as this amazing coach who changes lives for the better, yet this is what he’s having to resort to?

He consistently amazes me with his ability to screw things up. Who, in their right mind, thinks it’s a great business decision to tell everyone that you’re experimenting with illegal hallucinogenics and then make a video about the whole experience? I just don’t understand what goes through his head, he’s selling himself as this amazing coach who changes lives for the better, yet this is what he’s having to resort to?
I know. It’s like when he was getting high every single night and doing hours of rambling stories bragging about how much sex he was getting from one night stands on Instagram, then in the morning trying to convince people to give him their money so he could “change their lives”. Mate, I’m not being funny, I might be fat, but there’s a few bits in your life you might like to change first before looking at mine 🤷🏻‍♀️🙈

I'm literally here just for this topic, the guys life is one big continuous car crash! Its one disaster to another...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I am super tempted to report his drug use to the police. I’ve got the screenshots in case he’s reading here and deletes. DMT is illegal

Reactions: 6
In the space of a month this health and fitness coach has gone cold turkey coming off a codeine addiction, been hooked up to vitamin IV’s and shown a video of him inhaling a class A drug.
I’m literally lost for words.
His erratic behaviour is worrying.

In the space of a month this health and fitness coach has gone cold turkey coming off a codeine addiction, been hooked up to vitamin IV’s and shown a video of him inhaling a class A drug.
I’m literally lost for words.
His erratic behaviour is worrying.
And people are still paying him money to “change their lives”, it’s awful. Those poor people who gave up jobs to work for him must be having sleepless nights right now, I know I would be.

I unfollowed Wheeler-Dealer a while back during his ‘I’m getting so much sex off Instagram’ phase. It was too uncomfortable watching someone have a mental breakdown every day and call anyone who disagreed with him a c**t. The man needs serious psychiatric help. How anyone would give money to someone so unhinged is beyond me.

I unfollowed Wheeler-Dealer a while back during his ‘I’m getting so much sex off Instagram’ phase. It was too uncomfortable watching someone have a mental breakdown every day and call anyone who disagreed with him a c**t. The man needs serious psychiatric help. How anyone would give money to someone so unhinged is beyond me.

He seems desperate to prove to the world how successful he is, hence the constant bragging about his sex life and now about how he’s achieved so much despite being homeless and bankrupt (again), yet if he were genuinely happy and content with his achievements he wouldn’t need to brag so much. When he did his “I’m so sorry I really fucked up and understand it was all me and my egos fault” when he lost the last business because of his crappy behaviour I honestly thought he’d finally got it and was becoming more humble and had some insight into how truly badly he had behaved, yet now he’s worse than he ever was before.

Despite him saying today that he’s going to be off all forms of social media for “a long time” he’s posted online an hour ago his latest project.
DW TV, five days a week.
How utterly self indulgent.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.