Daniel Wheeler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Got to love this.
Yesterday’s video included at least 6x the affirmation from Dan that his decision to step away from social media in no way would affect his early morning Live on the Academy.
Guess what?
On todays live he was nowhere to be seen, in fact according to one of the hosts he was down the gym. So much for yesterday’s promises.
The Live comprised of his two really harmless co-team saying hello to everyone and that was genuinely about it.
How is this value for money? What astounds me is the amount of people dialling in all seemingly really happy with this set up!
sigh.

Reactions: 3
Got to love this.
Yesterday’s video included at least 6x the affirmation from Dan that his decision to step away from social media in no way would affect his early morning Live on the Academy.
Guess what?
On todays live he was nowhere to be seen, in fact according to one of the hosts he was down the gym. So much for yesterday’s promises.
The Live comprised of his two really harmless co-team saying hello to everyone and that was genuinely about it.
How is this value for money? What astounds me is the amount of people dialling in all seemingly really happy with this set up!
sigh.
I’m confused, where did he say he was stepping away from social media? He posted on his own insta yesterday that he’s starting DaneWheelerTV channel and will be live 7 days a week on YouTube. His TikTok ban must be over because he’s on there today.
I sincerely hope all his employees have got other income streams sorted because this is going to implode before much longer.

Reactions: 2
He said on his Academy Live yesterday that he was stepping away from all social media.
Lasted long huh?!

Reactions: 1
So glad someone started this thread.

I follow this guy on TikTok, and at first I thought his message was really good. But he was giving off narc vibes, and I'd seen some comments on other accounts about how he was a douche. I bought his book (with a discount code) as I couldn't believe the price of his memberships, particularly given the trust pilot reviews. But the intro to his book seemed...off. And then he posted this gross video of his cat being pounded by another cat (I know mating is natural, but...why film it, why post it on a nutrition account, and the commentary he was doing was creepy AF), and his videos have just got more sleazy ever since.

I can't even with the ego - you can't help others if all you can see is yourself. It pisses me off that he has a good message and platform to spread it...but he's the one at the wheel (no pun intended), as it's just going to crash and burn.

Reactions: 6
I don’t watch any of the podcasts or lives, so I’m not sure, but on his personal FB his profile says single… Maybe he didn’t change it when he got with this new girlfriend, or is there any sign that they’ve now split up as well?

The Live today was a joke. 10 mins of “hello, hello, hello” followed by waffle about marvel/dc superheroes and music tastes.
I need to stop watching as quite frankly it winds me up. I can’t wait to be out of it.

Yep.
What’s astounding though are the sycophants whom seem to love paying money to just say hello to each other and talk twoddle with three folk sitting in a back garden! They can’t get enough of it 😔

What also worries me is how bought into the whole cult the one family he is focusing on is. I understand they are getting all this support for free but any reputable nutritionist would tell the guy that his immediate focus should be shifting the weight. All he’s doing at the moment is cancelling out his 5.5k food intake with exercise and so staying the same size. I really wonder if he’s doing any long lasting damage to himself with what Dan is pushing him to do.

Last edited:
Yep.
What’s astounding though are the sycophants whom seem to love paying money to just say hello to each other and talk twoddle with three folk sitting in a back garden! They can’t get enough of it 😔

What also worries me is how bought into the whole cult the one family he is focusing on is. I understand they are getting all this support for free but any reputable nutritionist would tell the guy that his immediate focus should be shifting the weight. All he’s doing at the moment is cancelling out his 5.5k food intake with exercise and so staying the same size. I really wonder if he’s doing any long lasting damage to himself with what Dan is pushing him to do.
There have been many Dann Jones over the years and eventually it will go tits up and there will be a big fallout. Wheeler will blame everything and everyone except himself, but the common denominator is always him.

Yep.

the strain on dans heart must be immense on

The latest round of TrustPilot reviews are insane!
I really hope he gets the help he needs.
He’s not going to get help from his inner circle though as they keep telling him they love him no matter what or are scared to speak up.

There have been many Dann Jones over the years and eventually it will go tits up and there will be a big fallout. Wheeler will blame everything and everyone except himself, but the common denominator is always him.
I honestly feel like he's gaslighting Dan Jones and his family.

I honestly feel like he's gaslighting Dan Jones and his family.
He’s totally brainwashed the guy into thinking 5.2k calories per day is reasonable for a chap of his size, and that it’s totally cool to apportion 1000’s of those to utterly crap food and alcohol. Yes he’s not binged, but to the outsider 5.2k calories is a binge still in itself!
I find the the wife so coarse on the lives. The things she says are simply mortifying.

He’s totally brainwashed the guy into thinking 5.2k calories per day is reasonable for a chap of his size, and that it’s totally cool to apportion 1000’s of those to utterly crap food and alcohol. Yes he’s not binged, but to the outsider 5.2k calories is a binge still in itself!
I find the the wife so coarse on the lives. The things she says are simply mortifying.
If you watch any of the weight loss shows like 1000lb sisters, 600lb life they are always on low calories. Sometimes when you are really big, the system needs a short, sharp shock. Eating 5000cals is too much. When I was 17st, most if not all all online PT’s had me on 2500cals. My consultant was like ‘way too high, you need between 1500-1700. You can still get all your nutrients and vitamins a day on those cals!’ I do think some PT’s put people on higher cals for slower weight loss as it keeps you as a client longer.

The YouTube vids of Dan and his wife have disappeared and now you can’t comment on any of his videos at all.

It will be interesting to see if he does another raft of “you ain’t heavy you’re my brother” videos after the walk this Sunday.
I’d be worried about making the poor guy walk 11k without a sign off from his doctor.

If you watch any of the weight loss shows like 1000lb sisters, 600lb life they are always on low calories. Sometimes when you are really big, the system needs a short, sharp shock. Eating 5000cals is too much. When I was 17st, most if not all all online PT’s had me on 2500cals. My consultant was like ‘way too high, you need between 1500-1700. You can still get all your nutrients and vitamins a day on those cals!’ I do think some PT’s put people on higher cals for slower weight loss as it keeps you as a client longer.
Completely agree. Keeping the man on 5k+ a day and making him think gut-buster mixed grills and 5+ pints of lager a night is OK is so sad and wrong. Fat Dan keeps talking about how this is now a multi-year journey and no longer about weight loss. The poor guy has been brainwashed into thinking that’s the right thing. Given everything I’ve learned on this forum I can’t see Dan sticking to supporting him either, which in some respects would be a blessing for him.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.