Daniel Wheeler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We are wondering in our office what his colleagues (two of them I believe) thought of him when he chucked all the fermented fish around our building as his parting gift. Surely you wouldn't want to work for someone who did something like that and as far as we are aware he acted alone. He really does have them brainwashed.
oh no no, they talked about it on at least one live at the time! They all thought it was hilarious! I think it was before it was done as vaguely remember the video being filmed in the office before they left, but could be mistaken and it may have been afterwards... I remember them talking about the stinky fish stuff and thinking at the time it was a totally dick move, but the 8020 cult were all loving it... 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 5
£25 join up fee= calories worked out using the Harris Benedict formula n do 10k steps
£25per month to be in a toxic at Facebook group same as all other fad diet groups as he calls them just without the biscuits
The book really could of been a pamphlet if he d just stopped talking ABOUT HIMSELF 🤔

my next trust pilot review I think
Did anyone actually buy his book? I'd love to flick through it for the giggles!

Reactions: 1
Did anyone actually buy his book? I'd love to flick through it for the giggles!
👋😳 Me.

Didn't read much of it though. There was too much ego even in the intro, so I stopped. Not even sure how to find it again now...

Reactions: 4
oh no no, they talked about it on at least one live at the time! They all thought it was hilarious! I think it was before it was done as vaguely remember the video being filmed in the office before they left, but could be mistaken and it may have been afterwards... I remember them talking about the stinky fish stuff and thinking at the time it was a totally dick move, but the 8020 cult were all loving it... 🙄
If you can and you have time, dyou reckon you could find it?x

It would have been April/May time, that's as long as they were in that office for...if any Tattlers are still on the inside 😉

Reactions: 2
I’m not working today… so I will hunt!!!

I can’t find the video about throwing fish which is annoying g

There’s some for April and may that no longer have vids attached. Dammmmmit

Last edited:
my memory is a bit hazy from that long ago... it could have been around the time they were doing the weird food eating challenges? Have a vague recollection of someone either sending them the stinky fish or recommending they try it, and them then joking about how funny it would be if they left it in the building when they left? didnt think they’d actually do it though, who does that?!

Ugh this guy. I've had two reviews removed on trust pilot.
I signed up and every single week without fail I'd find myself having to rejoin the fb group again.

Embarrassing. A ‘professional’ business sat filming from Sean’s car because it’s pouring down so they can’t sit in the garden.
I honestly think he can’t afford an office as his business isn’t doing as good as he proclaims
that is embarrassing! he obviously can’t afford new offices as you say. Also, look what Linda gray commented hahaha ewww

I think it's a money thing. Even when they did have those offices, they were up in the eaves and tiny, so obviously the cheapest ones in the building.

Reactions: 3
Embarrassing. A ‘professional’ business sat filming from Sean’s car because it’s pouring down so they can’t sit in the garden.
I honestly think he can’t afford an office as his business isn’t doing as good as he proclaims

I remember when he put posts up "hiring" on his more personal like Facebook saying that you would be given shares of the business rather than actual wage to start with.

All the chefs he wanted to hire etc was all based on that it's fantastic exposure to millions of people a week.

I only think Sean and Kayrn (or whatever her name is) is probably getting paid as they left their jobs to work with him.

He is Billy bullshitter constantly so I bet he barely makes anything.

1st thing you would do is set up office space considering you are in your garden and getting neighbours complain

Academy numbers update

I think his girlfriend is a midwife
ive been kicked out, I’d forgotten i was still in it 😂😂😂😂. I applied for the trial about two years ago from my second fb account and they never took me out, they must be really cleaning house to go that far back. To be honest I’m not sure why anyone is paying because hes giving all his information away for free every day 🤷‍♀️. He wanted people to pay extra at his sleep seminar to be able to ask him a question at the end, but I could ask him one on tik tok for free. Please make it make sense 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’d love to know what it is with these guys, Wheeler, Richie,, Liam from Rebelfit and James Smith all such egocentric, narcissistic assholes. At least the others don’t seem as financially dodgy as Wheeler, but I’ve seen the first three be absolutely horrific to people over and over again, yet still their sheep defend them. Not sure how they keep going to be honest, their engagement on Facebook is so poor. I think that’s often why they consistently pull the bullshit moves and create arguments, to drive engagement back up. I’ve noticed with Liam lately that no matter how hard he tries to be controversial no one is biting anymore, just his sheep telling him how right he is.

• Heart
Are we all up for the Xmas party that was supposed to be happening? Not heard anything about that for a while.
Now that would be funny 😆
He was going to charge ‘members’ over double the cost of the meal, was going to make a fortune if people actually went 🙈

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.