Daniel Wheeler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh no no, they talked about it on at least one live at the time! They all thought it was hilarious! I think it was before it was done as vaguely remember the video being filmed in the office before they left, but could be mistaken and it may have been afterwards... I remember them talking about the stinky fish stuff and thinking at the time it was a totally dick move, but the 8020 cult were all loving it... 🙄
Maybe they'd think all the other companies here would find it hilarious as well.... He's so thick that he didn't think about the CCTV that shows him clear as day. Can't wait for him to have to pay for the damages.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It wouldn't surprise me if all local offices know what happened in his old offices so he probably cant get anywhere

Reactions: 5
Maybe they'd think all the other companies here would find it hilarious as well.... He's so thick that he didn't think about the CCTV that shows him clear as day. Can't wait for him to have to pay for the damages.
I wish I could find the video of him laughing g about it!!

• Heart
What happened to them learning BJJ? One lesson and that was it, typical Whanker, jumping from one thing to another.

Thank you for all your kind words! I just feel deflated from the whole experience!

I began to question the plan once I signed up and DW did a tiktok on hypothyroidism. Not only did he not know the difference between hypo and hyper but he said once you get your hypothyroidism under control with medication, you basically don't have hypothyroidism anymore, you're cured. Firstly, it took my GP a year after diagnosis to get the correct dosage for my underactive thyroid so I dealt with severe symptoms for a year. Secondly, your levels can change again meaning you experience symptoms again and you needs bloods done to investigate and potentially your dosage changed again. It's not as simple as DW saying you're cured so that can't be used as an excuse to weight gain or why you struggle to stick to plan, because it doesn't work like that!

I also began to question DJ when he said he was a fan of Roy Chubby Brown and it went down hill from there 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Thank you for all your kind words! I just feel deflated from the whole experience!

I began to question the plan once I signed up and DW did a tiktok on hypothyroidism. Not only did he not know the difference between hypo and hyper but he said once you get your hypothyroidism under control with medication, you basically don't have hypothyroidism anymore, you're cured. Firstly, it took my GP a year after diagnosis to get the correct dosage for my underactive thyroid so I dealt with severe symptoms for a year. Secondly, your levels can change again meaning you experience symptoms again and you needs bloods done to investigate and potentially your dosage changed again. It's not as simple as DW saying you're cured so that can't be used as an excuse to weight gain or why you struggle to stick to plan, because it doesn't work like that!

I also began to question DJ when he said he was a fan of Roy Chubby Brown and it went down hill from there 😬
I have hypothyroidism as well. He's obviously done five minutes it as part of a course and thinks he knows everything. I was diagnosed 5 years ago and have had three dosage increases.

Reactions: 5
Just waiting for him to threaten lawsuits for the illegal download of his book 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

My trustpilot review got verified. Good job I kept all my emails!
oh yeah, I never realised I had mine, but I’ve actually got everything, including all the downloads of the videos and all the bloody spreadsheets and workbooks I used to print out every week for the live presentation. If you could go in person it was in a room at a pub, otherwise it was on Facebook live and I spent two hours a week trying to watch lives that kept dropping out, sound that kept failing and the weeks where Whanker just didn’t turn up. Nikki, Hannah and Kirstie really tried, but it was painful and their stress levels must have been through the roof doing this and managing Whanker and his moods. This was before they filmed the new videos that he uses now so this was his way of communicating the plan. I must have printed off about 50 sheets a week to try and follow what was going on. Then there was a huge argument because we were told we had access for life and he changed his mind and said we had to keep paying, then he rescinded that after the arguing and said we could stay in our Facebook group, there was no academy at this point just loads of groups depending on which “trial group” you were in. Then he invented his academy and said you could only have access if you tagged ten people to his fb page, which again caused one hell of an argument because so many people said no, you can’t keep changing the rules as you go along we’ve paid and we would like what we paid for. He got all pissy again and said no one wanted to help him succeed and it was a shame we were all such small minded people. Honestly, the lies and manipulation was off the scale. Knowing now that he was addicted to cosine and God knows what else makes sense now. In the academy he never turned up,for lives, would reschedule and still not show up, it was hopeless.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
OMG i'm loving reading these :D
Took me a while to find you guys
He deserves all the negativity he , he is a vile being, i'm not a troll either, I can't abide the way he is trying to cover up anything negative, he tried to remove my Trustpilot review but it's been verified
The plan doesn't work for everyone and he certainly 100% DOESN'T support you at all
Well done all on your truth telling :D

• Heart
Reactions: 9
He sees women as beneath him but simultaneously thinks he's god's gift to women. Personally I think he looks haggard. Who knows what his girlfriend sees in him, certainly not a winning personality.
and of course that 3rd was achieved "without training" (but we saw him post and talk about training for it) and he of course, in his words "deserved 1st" he makes me LOL

• Haha
He is a complete womanizer until that woman it is clear that woman is not interested then he changes tact and puffs himself out to intimidate them. What he really doesn't like is when she fights back, he freaks out and just hurled abuse thinking that she will be terrified into submission. Looks like he has messed with a few women who won't be beaten down and that will ultimately kill his business and any resemblance of a reputation that he thinks he has left.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Shocking, he knows jack tit about thyroid, he should never comment on such things, 20 plus years I've struggled with levels/medication. Same with menopausal matters, he's a bloke, he has no idea :mad:

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.